What was your first red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtu.be/6NMr2VrhmFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Incest is the best way to preserve the purity of the white race

women

The decline of the White race in White countries, looking back at my grand parents photos and see a world I'll never have

When a group of nigs came and fucked with me when I was younger at a firework thing my city holds every year.

I asked myself one day why the holocaust justified the displacement of the people who are living in Palestine of the time, I thought that they should've had to state in Germany, since they're the ones who did it, but then I started researching…

Some cold and flu throat lozenge when I was maybe 9 or 10. Changed me forever.

A baseball bat to the back of the head after I walked away from a nigger after a drug deal.
He's not around anymore, though.

Fuck H8

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, satan.

Peak oil will make your world even smaller, very soon.

Your face. Slide thread. Sage.

Tbh senpai treat religion like you would philosophy and you're golden

learned about peak oil in 2004. this brought me to all kinds of 'alternative' websites where the rest of the redpills on everything, hit within the next 6-12 months.

What the fuck both of you are talking about?

Generic conservative christian upbringing.
Then obama kicked me from conservative to traditionalist.

My grandad refilled me on how Hitler had noble I intend and western/Jewish propaganda is demonising his legacy.

There is no such thing, nor can they even begin to lie about a scarcity anymore.

I fucking hate autocorrect

living in a shitty ghetto, all my black neighbors had new cars and i ate 1 meal a day

First gf cheating on me and just in general being a whore
Highschool gf of 3 years, was the beginning of my senior year her first of college
End up dating another girl very soon after, lasts a year and a half, same thing happens
Lots of Sup Forums sprinkled in

reality

the fact that oil is finite and will eventually run out.

light sweet crude peaked in like 2010 and tons of poeple thought it would start a plateau and would eventually downturn into worldwide chaos.

then fracking came about and all those peak oil nuts went back into hiding for 50 more years.

Hello satan, my first was realizing that frn's are a kike tool of enslavement. Then I realized they've been doing this scam for thousands of years. The only thing Hitler did wrong was not finish the job.

Dog breed analogy

Someone said human races are like dog breeds. The border collie is more intelligent than the bulldog. You get the gist

Relevant pic

My political journey began when I encountered a secular pro-life argument on YouTube. Seems innocuous, but it was the first time I began to question my "default" political views.

This one I mean

I would consider my first "red pill" to be human biodiversity.

cuck

Being born a white male in a black neighborhood.

Working at a subway for a few years in my teens woke me to how stereotypical the majority of black people are. It was shocking how 95% of them are exactly what people hate about them. I guarantee you could take the most black pride, all races are equal white person and put them in a fast food enviorment, within one month they'll be dropping n bombs left and right.

That's a dumbfuck no supporting evidence racist image tho. Make a better one or never post it again faggot

When i saw some white person wearing shoes in their house. It was disgusting.

Natural progression of being a critical-thinker in a small southern town with one of the largest black populations.

>ask parents "Why are these darker kids more rude than the lighter kids?" at a very young age
>Brother showed me Sup Forums when I was 13
>"Oh that's why"

Watching the Zim Zam trial online vs what the media reported.

There's no hope for my race

No supporting evidence? Scots and Pakistanis are clearly different you dimwit, nevermind Scots and Pakistanis. Mr Yousaf here is a mutt member of the SNP who thinks he's allowed to be a Scottish nationalist and break up his host country's union.

I know several hope's for your race. I was even dating one, we don't keep in touch.

Not with that attitude. Just be confident. You'll get what you want.

Quick run down:

Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek; later, the Levites would receive tithes from their countrymen. Since Aaron was in Abraham's loins then, it was as if the Aaronic priesthood were paying tithes to Melchizedek. (Heb. 7:4-10)

The one who blesses is always greater than the one being blessed. Thus, Melchizedek was greater than Abraham. As Levi was yet in the loins of Abraham, it follows that Melchizedek is greater than Levi. (Heb. 7:7-10)

If the priesthood of Aaron were effective, God would not have called a new priest in a different order in Psalm 110. (Heb. 7:11)

The basis of the Aaronic priesthood was ancestry; the basis of the priesthood of Melchizedek is everlasting life. That is, there is no interruption due to a priest's death. (Heb. 7:8,15-16,23-25)

The priesthood of Melchizedek is more effective because it required a single sacrifice once and for all (Jesus), while the Levitical priesthood made endless sacrifices. (Heb. 7:27)

The Aaronic priests serve (or, rather, served) in an earthly copy and shadow of the heavenly Temple, which Jesus serves in. (Heb. 8:5)

Tl;dr bogdanoffs bow to Melchizedek.

My first red pill was when I saw my first crazy feminist.

I didn't get the memo that we were supposed to be eating off the floor. Is that a hadith?

mossad did 9/11

I was the only white English kid in my class of 30 all throughout Primary school.

I will. Just need nuclear war to happen so the world resets and I can begin my tyrannical rule as the sole high I.Q black dude

Daddy worked at an office which promoted "Affirmative Action" individuals for the fact that they were considered protected minorities. He also talked about the changes to immigration law and I didn't know that when he referred to a law which would bring in people with respect to percentages of them who are already in the United States that he was referring to the difference between the '24 and '65 immigration rules till later.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

Documents of holocaust camps that were built after the war ended, by the Polish, for propaganda reasons. And the guy hired to find traces of the poison found barely enough to justify a sanitized floor, and not the mass murder of "6 million jews".

Doesn't follow logically. Not that I don't agree, just doesn't follow logically unless I already agree. So think on it for a minute and either fix it or fuck it off you retard

I don't even remember... I have always been redpilled I guess

I used Tumblr for 2 years, never again. It's so much worse now than when I left too. I think the political climate is changing though, people are realizing fictionkin and gender speshuls are just attention whoring liberal kids. Fuck, even emos and scene kids were more respectable than that trash.

Don't even remember to be honest. But it was probably this. I was indoctrinated by my school into thinking Muslims are peaceful and "just like any other religion" and since I lived in a rich area, I never saw their savagery personally.

Another red pill of mine was when my dad legally immigrated from Spain to America with his soon to be wife, and built a successful small business from nothing. Years later I see Hispanics entering illegally saying they hate America and white people. Even though America is the reason they have money at all.

every leaf is meaningless

When I learned scientists were just assholes making shit up

Jews and the media.

Women are whores, and society has lied to you into seeing them as angelic beings to die for, and will love you unconditionally just by being urself.

Women only love status muscles looks and moolah. Lack any of these and youre worth less than dog shit to them. Meanwhile they offer nothing to the table except their decaying beauty, and believe they are doing you a favor by making you spend money on them or cucking you.

Being called a cunt by a nigger when I was 7, Good things there’s almost no nigs in Nebraska

Can you expand on that user

Mustve been puerto ricans

The connection made between the stereotype of Jews being greedy, and the number of Jews in high profile positions across the globe while watching President Trump Never Come Down for 10 hours

Jews leading Commie revolts at the end of WWI and the freikorps fighting back against them.

realizing that politicians don't try their hardest to do what they think is best for the people they represent. i used to think that when they fucked up it was because of genuine miscalculations but that they had good intent.

Joseph Stalin hated jews

The group called "fuck h8"
Look them up if you want to rage

Tbh I was looking into conspiracy theories on Tupac faking his death. That led me to order some book that went into detail about the theory. The book brought up things like the illuminati, which eventually led me going onto many websites.

I know about the group, but I wanted to know how that led to a redpill

He walks among us

Brazen kikery, using little kids as props

watching my neighbourhood turn from being completely white to completely chink, poo and other third world scum in less than 20 years

Women were my first redpill

I know this feel

Advil.

anti-allergenic

That feminism is evil and bad for society as a whole.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHQHQHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGTQGAGAGAAGGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAAHAHhahahahahahahahHHHahahhhahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHhHBBAAAA
>so funny

but unlike niggers, bulldogs are good good boys

classical liberalism

Do you have sauce? I want to read up on the subject.

dabbing

Nice trips buddy

That people with different skin color acted differently, I was a kid and already knew black people were aggressive as hell

My first red pill was when I saw a video regarding society and I truly took in the corrupt system we lived in. Also seeing how stupid the educational system is with their manipulation disgusted me.

I've been on Sup Forums a long time, but mostly took the race realism and redpill stuff as edgy conspiratard stuff. Like niggers are dumb and will rape anything they can get away with and Arabs are crazy fundie nuts, but it never bothered me since we don't have many of those in my country, so whatever, I still believed in "liberal" ideals of equality and "justice".

Probably what pushed it over the edge for me was Gamergate, seeing the media construct a chorus of lies, and then realizing they really do it about *everything*. 2016 election sealed the deal. Trump's election was such a beautiful moment, when you realize that the majority of people really do see the bullshit for what it is, they're simply smarter than to say so. And the media goes right on with their lies and narrative spinning as if nothing happened. That quote from Hitler is pretty fitting, the one where he says something like "you can destroy a Jew in a debate one day, and he'll return the next day spouting the same shit like nothing happened". Over and over again I'm seeing this happen.

It probably started for me around 2013 when I was attending a university and I got actual first hand experience with seeing leftists and how they are, and furthermore what a leftist shithole my university was (Georgia State for anyone curious). I also dated a few different liberal girls (who were on the pill and some kind of antidepressant, go figure) and I saw how big of irrational cunts they are. It wasn't long before I realized that Sup Forums was not just memeing.

Feminism and biological sex differences in psychology. Then IQ and race differences.

If you scratch inside your ear just right, it sounds exactly like Pacman.

this one right?

Walden by Henry David Thoreau

When I was in the 5th grade and I concluded that 6 million Jews was 5/8th of the world Jewish population and that the Jewish population of Israel in '56 was double the conceivable amount of Jews worldwide.

9/11 and pyramids.

When I realized that there is no voluntary exchange in a society where all the resources are withheld by a tiny number of people & that the entire system of wages and employment are forced upon the lower classes by the greed of international capital and the governments that they control.

youtu.be/6NMr2VrhmFI

When Trump promised to deport illegals and everyone had a fit

Was it that Molyneux monologue?

my gf dumped me and I ended up here