The real enemy of the modern world is not brown, but yellow

the real enemy of the modern world is not brown, but yellow.

I agree, they are preparing for something.

>not Jews/self hating whites

rice for example

really ? Are europeans being replaced by changs ? No.

Now, kys.

yeah... number 6, 14 & number 12

I see no difference. The enemy in every case remains non-white.

China seems to have skipped important developments of modern society as they progressed through their industrialization boom in the last 15-20 years. Their culture is simply disgusting and is not modern, and no I don't mean """Modern""", I mean compatible with white societies. Anyone who has visited the mainland knows what I am talking about. They are a soulless vermin subspecies of human that needs to be contained.

jews/self hating whites are no doubt a problem, but the effect china has on the global economy/climate is a bigger threat. They expend too many resources at too great of a rate. They purchase our lands for pennies on the dollar. They are ruining industries with low quality products and using North Korea as a vassal state.

Who is letting them buy all this land and move their whole families over to live on the dole? Jews and their enablers, self-hating whites. China has never invaded another country except for Tibet. They fund commie bullshit in other countries, but those are all elements that the host countries need to purge in order to be stable.

I would disagree. China is the dismal silver medal to the gold of the west. It is duller, the spirit is smaller and without the devil may care virtuosity that is the wellspring of western greatness. It is however stable, efficient, steeped in over 2000 years of culture and willing to defend it. If the west continues its self-immolation in the name of post-supernatural religious ethnomasochism (progressiveness), then I find it pretty easy to imagine a future that lacks the soaring highs in exchange for none of the lows. A Chinese future.

>China seems to have skipped important developments of modern society as they progressed through their industrialization boom in the last 15-20 years. Their culture is simply disgusting and is not modern, and no I don't mean """Modern""", I mean compatible with white societies.
Can you elaborate? What is "modern" in your eyes and how is China not compatible with White societies?

Also, why must all societies in the world be compatible with White societies? Can't each society just be themselves?

i was saying this more than a year ago. u guys dont have a clue the shitstorm thats coming

the jews of asia only uglier and more crass

They are indeed some weird fucking bugs, Asians are literally robots or insects or something and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Chinks are an eternal slave race that need to be enslaved again.

Not yellow, but red. Fuck commies.

t. non white

They have nothing for us. They just want to keep their own country growing and see the west burning. It's all over. Dollar will be piece of crap and chinks will laugh at us. China's urbanization rate soon hits 60%. China got factories and other shit, we got nothing. It's over for the western economy.

Have you visited the mainland for more than a week?

For example, we make fun of indians for shitting in the streets, but in china it's common for parents to allow their child to shit/piss in public.

There are so many aspects and conditions of their society that is just flat out backwards and uncivilized.

Sure each society can be themselves, but when your society imposes its will on the global economy by sheer numbers alone, it's not exactly something you can just ignore.

China is an economic threat of the worst kind.

I agree with this, and I don't even mull over the negative connotation of this statement, it's more of an observable fact than anything. Just look at them. Stare one in the eye. There is NOTHING there. These people (Asiatics in general) are not fully developed humans.

I think it's because of the big population. Big population forces you to be collective bug person.

>its that hour of the day where Pajeets flood Sup Forums with low effort China threads because they cant into organic posting of humans

Take off the flag

After you Pajeet

t. chankoro

> typed a non-white

Chairman Maos (((cultural revolution))) killed off every smart person, and burned every book they could find. Every top down revolution does this. Now they gotta play catch up, and they will. Every free nation on the planet needs to watch its back and wallet. Yes, they are coming, and it wont be good.

>whites should make an enemy of other whites

They also have restaurants (use the term loosely) That have dog meat on the menu. One provence even has a dog meat festival. No joike! China is rearing its ugly communist head.

Can't you cut those of the mainland slack? They aren't all soulless, their culture was swept out from underneath them by the rulers of their country.

I look forward to China becoming the #1 superpower while the US declines and collapses due to its inability to serve Israel anymore.

China is growing faster and faster, and is expected to become the #1 economy by 2030 at the least. While America is too busy putting sanctions on anybody it doesn't like and spending trillions waging wars for Israel, China is investing into science and economy.

It's sad that westerners don't realize what made them great in the first place. You'll realize soon enough.

CHIANG DID NOTHING WRONG

So a country devoid of it's smart people still has a much higher IQ than yours?

Wow, really speaks loudly.

>China is an economic threat of the worst kind.

At least China doesn't starve countries by putting sanctions and embargoes on them, only to later blame the starvation on the leaders of said country.

Their bankers are falling prey to the same greed ours has. Their economy will implode soon enough, then they will set their sights on the west, if they haven't already.

Isn't it still wishful thinking at this point? No doubt China will become a serious presence, but I don't want to invest too much time into this. Once I'm sure I'm probably going to learn how to write in simplified mandarin and move there

>flag

>flag

They are buying out Canada. They invest billions in Canada buying real estate, construction, even satellite communications. There end game is owning the Canadian banking sector, making Canada a vassal of Beijing. This allows China to gain leverage on the United States by gaining a backdoor into the American market. I be live this will happen because the Canadian Federal government is weak and corrupt.

Of course America knows this and slap big fat tariffs on us, when ideally we should have an economic union.

This is true and they are catching up fast. They learn very quickly. Wouldn't you?

There will be Chinese flags outside major institutions in Canada within 25 years

They only starve their own people.

Chinese bankers make the most profit in the world.

Not even East Asian.

Just a guy who's parents came from a country the US fucked up and am looking forward to seeing China surpass you. But who knows, you might die like a cockroach in some Middle Eastern shithole before you actually get to see China rise up to #1 spot.

Chinese organized a zersetsung mob on me while I was at Waseda. I'm a half.

If they would take 100 people to try to kill 1 person and drive them insane, I can't be assed to give a fuck about things like Nanking. If they were nuked in the future I'd not shed a single tear.

Smart move.

My beloved sunofabitch grandpa used to say: "watch out for the yellow danger".

lol they raped your babies with bayonets

They're here too but as friends. We love chinks they love us long time

No worries, they will surpass us. They already own a big chunk of the Canadian economy.

When we're advancing but got distracted by Jews, it's all about them for many decades. Now, China is advancing... This is why we lost.

>be chink in America's backyard compost bin
can confirm this is happening-con 5

Piss off!

>every Asian I've ever met IRL has been super bluepilled

the true enemy is liberalism

If you're Africa yes, otherwise you're ok. Too much money to be made for them to dare fuck with the Western world otherwise. We are their #1 customer. Those ghost cities don't just build themselves

Bad ideas die the hardest.

>flag
Give me your best guess as to why.

>Of course America knows this and slap big fat tariffs on us, when ideally we should have an economic union.

How retarded do you feel with Trump imposing these sanctions? It's not as bad as you make it out to be. Countries like Saudi Arabia and others in the EU spent tens of millions of dollars "lobbyin and donating" (bribing) to Hillary and everybody is fine with that, but China funds a party for influential people and suddenly our govt is corrupt? Our politicians can only taking an extremely small amount of money from foreigners, small amounts which have to be made public, same goes for our local corporations "donating" to our politicians, only small sums accepted. Our government is much less corrupt than the American one, which accepts limitless bribery and funding from foreign agents and lets itself be bossed around from organizations like AIPAC.

How is China taking over Canada and Australia when in both countries the US is still the largest investor? You idiots say you hate China because of it's communist behavior (like not allowing private owners to sell their businesses) yet you want to do the same thing.

Again, I'm not Chinese.

For the majority of human history, both China and India were always the two most relevant countries holding half of the world's entire economic output. As a matter of fact, when the UK acquired India, India held 22% of the world's GDP. When the UK left India, India had only 1%.

Colonization was a plight to the East, but things are returning to how they used to be 1000 years ago, with both India and China rising at astronomical rates (despite many social and cultural problems).

Don't owe a big chunk at all. Canada's trading partners are not diversified at all and the vast majority of our exports and imports are with the US, hence why Trudeau is going to the EU, China and India to diversify our economy since we are too reliant on the US.

This is very true.

>but China funds a party for influential people and suddenly our govt is corrupt?
>Again, I'm not Chinese.

ching chong ling long

The silk road only goes one way now. We did it to ourselves. Elected the wrong people.

Shouldn't you be preparing English lessons Daniel sensei?

Based Kai'shek
Taipei

They are just as corrupt as any other government, including ours.

They are really are. Asian-Americans are ultra-normie from all that I've encountered

They're all of the above

Yellow is better than brown.
It should have been the white/asian alliance Hitler wanted

fuck you faggot

Lol, why is a subservient Jap cuck making fun of chinks? Isn't your country a vassal state for the US anyway? But I'll say it a third time, not a chink. Whether China or India rises to the #1 spot is irrelevant to me, I just want to see the US realize its mistakes.

Frankly it's just sad. You could've held your supremacy for much more than 300 years but alas you kept making the wrong decisions.

I guess Europe never truly realized which aspects of the Enlightenment Era truly put Western civilization above Eastern one, but it will soon come to understand.

Yes, I totally agree.

Comparisons between china and Japan are not fair considering the geography of the lands they settled on.

>but I guarantee the world under China would be 20x worse.

how?

>Once I'm sure I'm probably going to learn how to write in simplified mandarin and move there
Heh heh, English teachers am I right. But that's at least 10 steps above your aspirations to become a communist, Ted.

>Whether China or India rises to the #1 spot is irrelevant to me, I just want to see the US realize its mistakes.
America at number one has produced a golden age of technology and prosperity. Obviously they are not perfect, but the reason you are even on Sup Forums, able to speak freely and criticize America, is because of American benevolence. Honestly sorry about whatever else happened to you and your family, but I guarantee the world under China would be 20x worse.

Go back and live in america if you enjoy sucking its dick so much.

> enemy of the modern world
> China

Fuck off chink shill.

>realize it’s mistakes
>Treadeau
Explain yourself nao

>aspirations to become a communist
More like get rich in a good economy? Having ancestors there is just a plus, my political views probably don't align with theirs.

>Isn't it still wishful thinking at this point?

why?

The only thing we seem to learn from history is we don't learn a fucking thing from history.

Because how can you be sure? I'm not good at predicting the future, and I don't think anyone is that far ahead.

Means little. Back then when Japan had a pair it actually managed to bully and hurt China in a great deal of ways. It's not all about the geography, even though it does play a large role.

>America at number one has produced a golden age of technology and prosperity

Most human advancements made in the last 1000 years came from the UK, France and Germany, not the US. Those countries at number one where the ones that brought a true golden age of technology.

>Obviously they are not perfect,

They are FAR from perfect.

>but the reason you are even on Sup Forums, able to speak freely and criticize America, is because of American benevolence

Oh really? Because Americans created the world wide web which I'm currently on? Because Americans own Sup Forums? Because Americans own all the networking data centers in the world?

>Honestly sorry about whatever else happened to you and your family

Wow, empathy from what I think is an American expat in Japan, huge surprise. Hope that didn't sound sarcastic.

>but I guarantee the world under China would be 20x worse.

Until China starts invading countries on the basis of "freedom" and starts putting sanctions and embargoes on any country it doesn't like, I will be willing to believe otherwise.

>>realize it’s mistakes

Do I really need to say it?

>Trudeau

He's a clown, but he's not corrupt. Hillary, who takes millions from Saudi Arabia in donations while preaching equal rights for women is corrupt, not Trudeau who's worst crime is visiting the home of one of his good friends he has known since being a child.

>Because how can you be sure?

true, anything could happen. but the way i see it, china's still in early-mid stage development i think? while the west is late stage capitalism. one is emerging with plenty of room for growth, the other is a decaying/dying society? i forget the pic, but there was one graph that showed china's similar to that of japan in the 1920's or something. they have a ways to go

Look at their country and you'll figure it out eventually.

Freedom of speech is the core from which all of American society is structured. It's what places truth as the ultimate ideal. Obviously this can be corrupted but self-correction is built it's structure.

Not the same for other systems. Chinese society functions as a hierarchy, which the CCP at the top trying to dominate everything else. It is Top-Down rather than Bottom-Up. If you think you would like that better, you should go try it.

They enemies are anything 1 shade darker than pale white.

>>found the terrorist

Nice try Osama

Empires rise and fall. America is just starting downward. Historically speaking. China is on the way up, ideology aside.

Freedom of speech is the foundation of ANY free society. We will lose ours if were not careful.

>Until China starts invading countries on the basis of "freedom" and starts putting sanctions and embargoes on any country it doesn't like, I will be willing to believe otherwise.

When did Sup Forums start attracting such dimwitted and shortsighted simpletons?

What the fuck are you even on about sony faggot, china lifted 600 million people out of poverty while the U.S system debts students and forecloses houses while destabilizing countries and waging war. While china creates trade zones and feeds europe due to its ancient silk route which already fed uncultured euroswines through the dark ages by creating economic trade viable. You're a fucking hater is all. Kys

Seems like in China's world only the Chinese themselves suffer while everybody else is happy.

Meanwhile in America's world only the Americans are happy while everyone else is being forced to act in a certain manner or otherwise be subjected to sanctions and the destruction of your economy.

I found that all the anti-China arguments there are speak ONLY about China's people suffering (Mao's cultural revolution, repression, no elections, etc) while anti-US arguments talk about the entire world suffering (regime changes in Latin America, wars in the Middle East, conflicts in Africa, attacks on East Asia, etc).

That really says much doesn't it? Trying to convince someone who's not Chinese about how bad China is must be truly hard.

when he was little, did he dance with little dogs with your flag painted on the wall?

Excellent retort Aussie, your sophisticated argumentative points easily dismantled my incoherent rambling. How can I recover?

We loves em all here.

the difference being china doesn't export its ideology. when was the last time china was upset at a country because it didn't have confucian values?

Diffusion or osmosis??

You might have a point. Reading this fool's inane gibberish is mildly entertaining.

Money is power now , not ideology.

But it is

>Oh really? Because Americans created the world wide web which I'm currently on? Because Americans own Sup Forums? Because Americans own all the networking data centers in the world?
America CHOSE by virtue of its political system to share it's technology with the world out of benevolence. Do you think if China were on top they would have done such a thing? Do you think they would share their revolutionary technology with Japan?

>Most human advancements made in the last 1000 years came from the UK, France and Germany, not the US. Those countries at number one where the ones that brought a true golden age of technology.

The renaissance began the foundations for enlightened thought, which enabled technological marvels, that's only in the last 200-300 years. Electricity, automobiles, aviation, nano-tech, robotics, agro-tech, modern medicine, all sorts of wondrous things that would have never come to be via Eastern philosophy, because they don't understand freedom of ideas.

>What the fuck are you even on about sony faggot, china lifted 600 million people out of poverty while the U.S system debts students and forecloses houses while destabilizing countries and waging war.
That economic marvel was enabled via the Washington Consensus and American free trade practices which allowed FDI to flow freely into China. I agree with your points about debt and war, I think that has more to do with corrupt elites.

I already mentioned the Chinese tried to murder me while abroad.