OnePunch Man

Get hyped for Garou vs Genos for the chapter after this one.

I'm guessing the panel with S class is because Garou is talking shit toward Gatling about how he knows that the S class are way stronger than his group since he experienced it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope we won't have to wait till thursday for this.

Murata's aiming at a Thursday release. He still needs to ink about two dozens of pages and he's feeling sick with a cold.

We'll get 61 pages of pure kino.

>and he's feeling sick with a cold.
Why is the cold so prevalent in japan?

Idk what makes me happier, the fight happening or the fillerfags finally shutting the fuck up.

>filler still going

You'll still keep hearing about it whenever something happens. And with all those new monsters, there will be a lot of that.

I guess there will be armies of fodders surrounding the demon and dragon threats against the S heroes.

>And with all those new monsters, there will be a lot of that
1000 pages about S class heroes fighting an army of fodders

I'm expecting a huge part of them to get instantly foddered by Tatsumaki when she destroys the HQ.

Inbreeding kills your immunologic system

Japan never had a migratory wave like britain and its an island
So at some point, genes would eventually get overlaped

It's not that bad, they make three or four posts and leave. Far worse happens.
Same.

>broken bones
>fever
>sleep deprived

>woken up
>fought 8 heros
>more broken bones
>poisoned, was supposed to die in 1 minute
>doesn't die
>on the edge of death since he was fighting with broken bones and was beaten up EVEN MORE

>Genos arrives

What sorta asspulls will ONE come up with next?

Do you really find this that surprising after the Darkshine fight?

Even Goku needed senzu beans and had to use those rejuvenation pods and hyperbolic time chambers.

Garou just keeps tanking damage, shows wear and tear, loses gallons of blood, and still keeps going.

If Genos shows up at the end of this chapter, then Garou is getting kidnapped in the next chapter.

>man is able to defeat enemies in one punch by pushing himself to the brink of death
>Gets upset over this
Garou is literally all about overcoming the odds That's his character

Garou's stamina recovery is total bullshit, and water is wet.

He got totally beaten by the demon threats in the webcomic, then woke up and directly went back to the HQ, got pierced by a big ass hand sword and simply brushed it off like nothing ever happened.

He fought pretty much non stop for the whole MA raid arc.

>running 10km every day is "pushing himself to the brink of death"

lol

>be Garou
>gets beaten up
>gets up and defeats enemy
>new enemies arrive
>gets legs broken
>gets up and beats new enemy
>more enemies come
>breaks your arms
>gets up and beats up the enemy
>waves of enemies come
>crushes your head, ruptures your organs, tears out your heart
>gets up brand new defeats everyone

wow... what great writing...

When fighting monster is included, no rest, and the fact that had the power of the average man at the time, yes
So you're just pretending to be retarded right

Did anyone translate the new drama cd that came out?

First win for Genos in a while
here we go

He had several literally in the last arc until Goukestu showed up

>OPM has bad writing
In other news, water is wet.

Show me a guy with no workout experience in the past that can do 100 reps of everything with no rest day.
I bet your ass they wouldn't even be able to do 50 pushups.

yeah it's hard as fuck

I stopped doing sports for a little while and now try to run whenever I can and once I did it 2 times in 3 days and my legs were hurting like hell, and I didn't even run 10km.

Just one full week of 10km every day would be a terrible idea if you're not trained.

"Garou just keeps tanking damage, shows wear and tear, loses gallons of blood, and still keeps going."

You just described several battle manga characters. Why is this such a problem? Did you have an issue with this in the webcomic? The MA invasion has yet to start in the manga. No one is expecting Garou to die.

Just ignore it.

>be Murata
>draw 12 hours straight
>sleep about 4 hours
>go straight back to drawing
>repeat indefinitely

4 hours are usually the average time Mangakas and Artists sleep.

I have a long way to go then

I have no idea what you're trying to say

Nevermind.

He obviously has no chance and gets rescued by the villain monster group

at least in one manga

And he went back to sleep for the looks of it.

You think ONE knows that Multiversal level attacks exist?

Don't see why he wouldn't.

If they want to really drag then in the next chapter, have the focus being on Fubuki recovering from her injuries and planning on visiting Saitama(to set up the hot pot scene.

Because of the rumor of ONE stating '100% Saitama could destroy the Universe'.
Which isn't Multiversal, and means Saitama is no longer a parody.
If he's supposed to be a parody then he needs to be stronger than the things he's parody otherwise his joke loses meaning

Did Glasses just call Genos after Garou kicked him to the tree?

Bottom Left panel seems to be focusing on Glasses fist for some reason, like he just called someone.

Oops forgot the pic.

Saitama is not a parody. At best he was a parody of Anpanman but that changed when ONE decided to make his own story.

Yeah, it was pretty clear that glasses was gonna be the one to call Genos and bang/bomb.

I liked that at the end he turned out the most useful hero among the group.

At least we finally got webcomic chapter 53 finally fully covered.

We might get some explanation in the first pages.

Murata woke up again.

He's back
ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

Wasn't expecting to see WDM again so soon.

And the rest. All in Gatling's head?

Jesus murata
Atleast kiss your wife and kids from time to time, the guy probably napped and jumped into the chair again

He probably slept on his chair and just woke up, ready to draw.

Tats in her webcomic design, cute.

>Garou just keeps tanking damage, shows wear and tear, loses gallons of blood, and still keeps going.
That's the point. The way you git gud in the OPM universe is by doing things you shouldn't be able to do. Saitama got strong because his training was impossible for someone at his level, but he did it anyway. That's the difference between him and, say, any of the S-classes; they trained to the best of their ability, but not any further.

That King Eye looks like Psykos, heh.

He will have to work 24/7 in the remaining days before Thursday and might pull it off.

Why is Murata speed drawing instead of taking his time? He has 5 days until the chapter is published.

Look how smug and bloody Garou looks.

Endgame right here bros

Has anyone calculated an average on how many pages (including covers and extras) does Yusuke "Absolute Madman" Murata release in a year?

more than 10

The face of an ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Garou will keep fighting even against Bang and Bomb. Do you even limiters?

Just you wait, the fight in pic related will feature Elder.

Water Stream Rock Smashing fist here looks like tentacles.

Is there such a thing as "Genos hype"?

I don't know if these retards crying about Garou's immortality want to be spoiled on the Webcomic or not. Because it's pretty obvious what is happening.

He's beginning the monsterification process. Monsters can be formed without monster cells. He's not (fully) human anymore.
Every time he hits near death and isn't killed,
he just becomes more and more of a monster,
much like Metal Bat, except his power level never goes back down.

Murata could just be like other big mangaka and hire a team instead of completely destroying his life.

They're just shitposting.

Also Garou is a human with supernatural talent. He is simply pushing his limits.

Yes.

Remember when anons unironically believed he'd actually abandon Saitama and leave to Neo HA?

Breaking his human limiter. But, as seen by Ugly Fuhrer and Personification Of A Light Pull Cord, you can change into a monster overtime because of an obsession.

Since he partially turns into a monster during the invasion arc. He didn't have enough time to run and get some sweet body modifications before going full Mirio on Golden Sperm. Or between getting smacked around by Saitama. I'd say it's probably a gradual process that makes you more like a monster,
offering him better regenerative properties the more he is let live.

People STILL believe that Bang is Saitama, so I'm not shocked by anything, really.

I don't care who deserts, I just wanna see more S-rank cheesiness. Though I do hope Genos stays an Sweet Mask goes.

Hell, whenever Murata gets around to drawing it, I hope that he replaces some of the leaving S-class heroes with Suiryu,
since he's been shown the light by Saitama

His 'transformation' was instant and happened at the very end of the raid.
And because of his motivation he never truly changed into a monster. He kept his humanity all the way through.
Garou was definitely breaking his limiter, got confused, then healed by Saitama.

His assistants are pretty garbage at backgrounds.

There's obviously steps, but he didn't just immediately skip from human Garou to this beast. He went through several stages of transformations as he got angrier and angrier. Were it not for Saitama, he probably would've lost what little humanity he had left. There was no possible denouement of that situation besides a) killing the child or b) getting BTFO by Saitama.

Final Garou looks a lot closer to Gouketsu than to his fixed form. And even when Saitama broke him out of his shell, he was still far from perfectly human again. Maybe ONE isn't actually an idiot and decided to place a deeper meaning into these parts, or maybe I'm just looking too much into it.

>Is there such a thing as "Genos hype"?
No. Genos gimped himself to eternal jobber status when he gave up his human body.

I dunno, he could always manage to find some alien tech left over from the ayy lmao invasion. Steal it in a fight with Bofoi or something? With that he could easily be as strong as Zombieman. No where near as strong as King, but that's a pretty insurmountable hurdle there.

If King is the strongest man on Earth, then how is he lower ranked than
>Child Emperor
>Atomic Samurai
>Blast

You could argue that Metal Knight is a robot and that Tatsumaki is a woman, so therefore they don't count, but the others? Inexcusable.

The whole costume part was instantaneous changes and Garou was still lying through his teeth to intimidate Saitama there, his humanity was intact.
He just wanted power to defeat him - aka unfair justice - and did not want to explain why until Saitama pointed out that he deliberately did not kill anyone.

At this point Murata can probably draw this back with his eyes closed.

>implying ranks are based on power
An old crustyass man is rank 3 while a swordsmans who could turn said old geezer into diced ham before you could ever even breath the words to say HE'S FAST is like rank what? 7?

M U H
U
H

Talking about flashyflash incase you didn't see him fly by twice in half a second.

Atomic Samurai is ranked right behind Silver Fang. Bang is higher ranked probably because he's just slightly better at not jobbing immediately.

That being said, King showed Atomic Samurai how to cut an apple so quickly that it doesn't even know it's been cut. How is King NOT at least ranked 3?

He's talking to Gatling here I guess?

Flashy Flash isn't even that strong. He specced all his stats into speed, and put little into anything else.

>HP: 30
>Attack: 40
>Defense: 30
>Special Attack: 20
>Special Defense: 30
>Speed: 350

He can easily get bodied by anything with Sucker Punch or Mach Punch.

Rank is not determined by one's fighting ability alone. There's also popularity and amount of work done.

Not to mention, King's title itself could be just HA's buzzwords.

I can't be the only one thinking that after AS is done training himself, that will thank King and show he can now do a cell level Atomic Slash.

King is the most popular in S-class, though. His fearsome strength, speed, and finesse are unparalleled. Not to mention how OP King Engine is.

He spends 99% of his time playing vidya though.

I hope so. It'd be hilarious if Shemale, Iaian, and Bushidrill also became amazingly overpowered as well, to the point where they reapply and dodge right over Sweet Mask.

If he faces anyone who can't handle a sword they're done in an instant though.
>Seaking
>sonic
>majority of the S class including samurai jack and Bang
He can go down easy but that's implying it'll hit him.

Chat: I love Garou-kun's back
Murata: I've been drawing it a lot

Look, all I'm saying is that King managed infinite combo Saitama.

Zombieman, Darkshine, and Flash were the only S-class heroes that took more than one hit to go down from Garou

Saitama is bad at vidya.

Even Tanktop Master took multiple hits. So did Metal Bat.

Watchdog Man is the only S class hero to not have lost a fight with him.