Death Wish Sucked

Don't waste your time. Only one black guy gets shot, and you see that in the preview. Guess what race every other criminal is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlI41B0Dwsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been done with Jewliwood for a while now. I'm gonna pirate it anyway just to fuck them up.

I expected this. I knew it wouldn’t be anything like “Death Wish 4: The Crackdown”

>Guess what race every other criminal is.
Deepwater Jew?

fuck I thought he was going to clean up the niggers and spics

I was kind of hoping Jeff Goldblum would reprise his role from the original Death Wish.

THEY KILLED THE GIGGLER, MAN

LIAR there was a few of them.
he got one or two spics

as long as it makes that hoggs mad it's ok

>Don't waste your time. Only one black guy gets shot, and you see that in the preview. Guess what race every other criminal is.

Thank you based OP for the warning!!!

(((They))) don't make real good movies at all now...

>anger blacks for not being inclusive in casting
>anger white nationalists for not killing blacks or hispanics
>anger gun critics for depicting vigilante justice
>anger movie fans for yet another unnecessary reboot
So who was this movie intended to please?

Why did Jews hate this movie so much?

Not only do you kikes blame shitty movie ratings on Sup Forums, you also shill against movies you don't want people to see.

I'm getting really fucking sick and tired of you jews.

I'm going to add to my original post: The main bad guy looks like a jew. So there's that.

>Guess what race every other criminal is
lol i thought this was supposed to take place in chicago

"an nra commercial" one put it. someone has DATS RASIST tweet going around

kek

Tim Pool actually has a video about this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlI41B0Dwsw

fucking awesome didn't expect that

Badass grandpa movies are sad. This is an entire genre now days. The only real action hero our generation got was a half happa but Keanu is better than grandpa can still action hero any day of the week.

This
How am I supposed to suspend my disbelief if the criminals arent even realistic
I know who commits the crimes in chicago
t, illinois resident

I wonder if he regrets being exposed to the lies and deceit over the past few years. Starting back with the rioting coverage he's been through quite a bit.

I thought it was pretty good. If we had more vigilantes in society, niggers and spics wouldn't be a problem.

LOL why do you think it got delayed like an entire year? They deleted all the scenes of niggers being shot and did reshoots.

>Badass grandpa movies are sad. This is an entire genre now days.
There is still a demand for masculinity in films, but modern soyboys can't pull off the roles. We've had to tap the 80s grandpas and milk them for what little testosterone they still have left; which is still more than the entire staff of Buzzfeed.

I know, even the ones with muscular bodies look and act like cucks somehow and especially when compared to the likes of Stallone, Arnie and Willis. As I said Keanu is the only true action hero of our generation and that's sad.

>I know who commits the crimes in chicago

Gun nuts itching to shoot every evil bastard in this world who needed to die yesterday.

He's well-off and seems constructive, but it definitely 'soured' him just a bit.

He's beginning to believe.