What is this suppose to symbolize?

I see these sculptures everywhere, and I've grown curious as to what it's supposed to mean, the man clutching the serpent, can someone tell me?

OP you are so fucking stupid you don't deserve to be told

The serpent is temptation, evil, an adversary, all sorts of things. What's the context of that one?

Sup Forums is obsessed with big black snakes.

Grabbing devil by the neck telling him to fuck off

You've never seen a big menacing snake used to represent something hostile before? Are you ESL?
Anyway,
>poison (destructive ideas)
>satan
>lower, selfish impulses
>the jews

That looks like period nazi art, not anything classical, so I'm assuming it's the last bit.

>That looks like period nazi art, not anything classical, so I'm assuming it's the last bit.

British actually

but user, all four of those are the same thing

hurf durf idk something to do with masturbation

google Chaoskampf

What is this supposed to symbolise?

The motif of Chaoskampf (German: [ˈkaːɔsˌkampf], "struggle against chaos") is ubiquitous in myth and legend, depicting a battle of a culture hero deity with a chaos monster, often in the shape of a serpent or dragon. The same term has also been extended to parallel concepts in the religions of the ancient Near East, such as the abstract conflict of ideas in the Egyptian duality of Maat and Isfet.

looks like a gun

>A bunch of steel rectangular prisms welded together
Literally nothing

How Jews ruined art.

Because with the Jews we can unite and kill all the muslims!!! hahahaha!!!

You because they're that dumb.

> What is this suppose to symbolize?
The white man strangling the Jew

A vagina

the snake is women

Wasted tax revenue

da joos?

You are the winner.

The master of the Jews make them do this kind of art. Geometrical, gray and cold.

When you see one of those monstruosities as buildings, your town is now owned by the masters of the jew.s

Alright well, maybe I should've been more specific, but yes I do know that a snake generally represents something evil, I'm not that autistic, I got what I came for.

It is the Aryans struggle with the Jew

this

Putting a bitch in her place.

the serpent is feminism basically,killing it means putting them at their place.

The violation of the NAP

>serpent=nigger
>man=sanger
>fist=coat hanger

This is a more realistic dipiction

That's not the emotion captured in the sculpture and not the same meaning. It is a man telling a woman he's had enough with her bullshit as he stares her down and she recoils in emotional (reptile brain) pain after having been able to hold him down for so long and demoralize him with her venom.

The snake is Satan. The God of the Old Testament. The God of Judaism. The original deceiver, murderer, and hater.

We call deceptive people snakes, and Jesus called the kikes a "brood of vipers" and sons of Satan for a reason.

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:44 King James Version (KJV)

/thread

why is this so fucking confusing and shocking
>God
>"do anything except go near this talking snake tree with a certain kind of fruit that will murder your ass"
>woman directly goes and gets raped by it
>man dies
>God says He regrets having created us; why did Adam listen to his help meet? God asks them who told them they were naked
>it was a talking fruit; snakes cant talk; women save me and make me make babby and do nothing else
>everything spiritual is male
>witches say the opposite
that's what it means

its fuckin roman ya twat. Not a british symbol.

OP go find a zodiac and solve how prime 13 became 12.

s*x