Other urls found in this thread:

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally promising free gibs to vote, literal state of democucks.

Free fried chicken, watermelon and crack.

the current state of the Democratic party

What the fuck is this insanity that these cunts want money for something that happened to someone else hundreds of years ago?

What figure do they even have in mind for reparations. If just seems like people talk and write about it just to rile everyone up. There aren't any numbers.
>you get X dollars and 1 acre of federal land, etc.

You can bet that any African UN reparations debate is just going to be give African governments X billions each and then we will distribute it, so basically nobody in Africa gets anything.

vigilante justice when

She is the epitome of NIGGER.
Then she's gonna give all little kids a free PONY too. Then more kittens and puppies.
Then a huge grant of a gazillion dollars to resurrect Unicorns for the Fags.
WOW WEEEE REEEE
She's the very bestest .

Yet another nail in the coffin of the US Democratic party. As if it needed another.

>Democrat party: "Okay how can we further denigrate any possible success of our par-"
AYO YOU CRACKAS VOTE FOR US AND WE GUNNA TAKE YO MONAY AND GIVE IT TO PEOPLE CUZ DEY GOT BLACK SKIN YOO RACIST ASS HONKEY

Did putin stop invading korea?

They have no honor or respect for anyone else. They hate whites and will do anything to hurt them AND get more free stuff that's stolen from them.

Willing to bet 1000$ that this cunt who is trying to take money through government force and literally just give it to someone because of their skin color called Trump's plan of having the government take less of your money through taxes a "scam".

"The whites, blacks, asians, arabs, and latin peoples will be made to pay vast amounts of money so a small percentage of retarded blacks can have all the free shit they want."

Interesting slogan for the 2018 elections, Democrats.

Look at her fucking face

Gun control and reparations. We need to push this as DNC slogans for midterms hard

Free watermelon and faygo on tap if them dems win nigga.

and republicans pass tax cuts for the rich (white), what's the difference?

>Maxine Waters Promises Reparations If Dems Win Back House in 2018
After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on slave trade history: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

HOW MUCH?! How much will it cost to make them STFU and allow us to return EVERYTHING back to being merit based?
Give me a flat amount too, not some subscription that lasts forever like we seem be doing with the kike freaks in Israel...

White's worked for that money, no nigger alive ever was a slave.

does anyone have the picture of her wearing the pedo earrings?

What a nigger

Difference between the government taking less of the money you earn and the government taking your money because you have a certain skin color and handing it over to someone else because they have a certain skin color?

It's not white people's fault blacks don't make enough to owe taxes

>people actually voted this thing into power
is your country really worth saving?

nah wasnt dis bitch playin candy crush in that Q thread bout SOTU?

She'll gib dem dat extra life request fo freeeeee

aaawwWWW SSSHHEEEiiitttt

Reminds me of the behavior the niggers on the Detroit city council use to keep getting reappointed by their nigger mayors. Gib gib gib gib and they keep holding power even though their city is a complete shithole and they have no path forward to fix it except more gibs, which fixes nothing.

If nigs got the reparations they've wanted for so long, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves anymore. They couldn't run around begging for gibs because they'd have already been given it.

Oh silly, Spics and nogs aren’t people

my ancestors were from Vermont (inb4 cucks) who fought and died in the Civil war to free these ungrateful niggers. I'm not giving them a fucking cent.

>"Reparations"
This moron ought to pay me reparations for bastardising my language.

Nah they’ll just ask for more. And more. And more. And more. And more. And more. And more. And more. And more to infinity.

>It's not white people's fault blacks don't make enough to owe taxes

but white people are the corporate owners that pay stagnant cuck wages since the 70s

Based Black user here.
It really is fucking depressing that these foot from the grave boomer slave mentaltiy mother fuckers wont die already. WHO THE FUCK DECLARED THiS CRUSTY BITCH TO BE A REPRESENTATIVE OF BLACK PEOPLE? Senile wig wearing useless fucking prune

Was just wondering about this the other day, and all I can say is that I’m not surprised. I’m probably going to post this shit around town once racial tensions kick back up. (Courtesy of “The Left,” surely)

i can tell you have never worked a job in your life, much less a minimum wage one that is entirely reliant on cheap labor from minorities and often, undocumented ones

post this to twitter and get the white people's almonds activated

Oh and I don't need reparations... I never asked for it. I only asked for an equal opportunity for which I got an education and a fucking job just like any other productive mother fucker in this country. Slave mentality ass boomers ... they've managed to shit on not one but two generations and even as they're on life support they still wont go sit the fuck down somewhere... RETIRE HOE.

I love my Auntie Maxine

My great great grandparents were immigrants from Eastern Europe and never owned slaves. Imagine a race so pathetic they have to parasitically feed off of another in the hopes of survival.

>hootin'
>hollerin'

You're right, I never worked for minimum wage. That's how fucking easy it is to get a decent job if you put even a tiny amount of effort in.

You're obviously an idiot though who works for minimum wage due to being a moron.

>the government taking your money because you have a certain skin color and handing it over to someone else because they have a certain skin color?

you mean like share cropping? like blue, urban districts paying more in taxes and red, rural districts getting more in government funding? the white man fucked up having slavery from the beginning, bro, time to pay up for systemic discrimination that continues to this day kek

*beepbeeb* I"M RIIICH BITCH!

DAS RITE

time's up, wypipo

Do you burgers have to acknowledge native americans and niggers at the start of absolutely everything?
In australia
>we pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this land both past and present, the noongaboonga people

Nobody really ever talks about native americans here, unless you're in a leftist college campus where they have to prattle on about every single group besides whites. leftists are too concerned with the niggers.

"Imagine a race so pathetic they have to parasitically feed off of another in the hopes of survival."

wow the nig bitch names the oreo at the end

Offering gibs to a demographic who already overwhelmingly vote democrat.

Why doesn't Trump just give them reparations? Blacks can't save worth a damn so it'd go back into the economy when they buy frivolously shit. He can then point at the Dem's and say they never got shit done.

"We'll take care of Ben Carson". What the fuck is she talking about?

Wakanda awaits, das rite

Because indians are on reservations and dont vote. If they did, liberals would Little Big Bears cocks down their throat, pandering to them.

I for one am fully in support of giving reparations to people that are at least 153 years old and can prove that they were, in fact, living in the United States before 1865 and owned by another human being that was a United States citizen. They deserve every penny of it.

Sounds like a threat, something the cops should look into, she also threatened Trump as well. Maybe it is time to give her a private session with a wet cloth in a dark room?

Lol it sounded like a threat. I guess they consider him a coon nigga

>Literally saying ill give you shit through tax money if you vote for me.

How is this legal?

>Democrats running on amnesty for illegals, open borders, reparations and gun control

We don't really have the money to do it.

A few years back though they did pay american indians money for the US government supposedly breaking some old ass treaties, so they all got something like $13,000. I'm sure budweiser was thrilled about that.

They do vote, but they're pretty hardcore dems in my state. The thing is the reservations are generally scattered about throughout red states so they can't flip the state with the indian vote, whereas noggers can flip some certain purple states if they show up and vote.

The 15th Amendment was a mistake

That's fine. Every penny will go back to whitey at some point. It is like trickle up economics.

I suppose the Jews have been doing it FOREVER, I don't think the nogs will be as successful though

>Maxine Waters Promises Reparations If Dems Win Back House in 2018
>Promises Reparations If Dems Win Back House
>Reparations If Dems Win
> If Dems Win
>If

What are their odds, Sup Forums?

Definitely a straightforward threat against Ben Carson. He'd have some problems operating on Maxine!!

Yeah like being brought to the most wealthy nation in the world is not enough. $40 trillion in gibs over four decades. They could have been stuck in Africa eating mud cookies and albino's.

How can this possibly go wrong

Whatever the odds, someone will be betting, don't bet on black

No amount of resources can fill an extended out black hand. The only correct answer is a big fat ZERO followed up by the crack of a whip if need be.

I would be willing to trick them though. If they agreed to reject their citizenship and go back to Africa for a fee of some sort the investment would be worth it. They all got to go though.

She'll do anything for black votes. How's about a hashtag campaign posing as black people asking for something even more unreasonable? Throw some ideas around, I don't have any yet.

>Yet another nail in the coffin of the US Democratic party.

let's pour concrete all over the coffin this time, can't be too safe

Take a little money from the military and do it. Only give it to those who lived through segregation or have documentation to slavery in their family history, not a random young black person who never suffered.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

The US should give them money and a one way ticket to South Africa and take the white SA farmers in

You imply segregation caused suffering...

Do you want the republicans to stay in power or not. Giving the blacks money is the easiest way.

It'll never be enough. You hand the $100,000 and it'll be gone a year. They will then blame YT for not having dem programs on spending da money gud. It will never end with them.

Fuck them for being pieces of shit.

Finally some common sense! You should run for office. If you ran up here in leaf land. I'd vote for ya!

I can see it happening, she's a clever lady.
youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc

Sascha Cohen is Jewish. This is a skit mocking rural Americans.

>Based Black user here.
There is noting based about being a nigger, user.

GIB ME GIBS FOR SHIPPING MY ANCESTORS TO THIS HELLHOLE! BRITISH PAY ME!

This. If they bring forth living survivors of American Slavery they should be more than justly compensated for their labors, inflation matching and everything. I'm talking at least $1B.

Good things felons can't vote. I'm sure Commiefornias will change that if they haven't already

Hahaha I should get reparations from Britain for my ancestor being shipped here! All he did was "impersonate a solicitor". That's not a fucking crime

>this
> or banging a 10 for a year
?
this

Can we somehow knock her nigger wig off with a drone or something?

Only whites will pay, as they are the ones who have lived in luxury for hundreds of years on the backs of brave african americans.

Jesus Christ, that room must smell like BO and rotting fish.

Blacks didn’t do shit. The China man built this nation then the white Europeans then the Hispanics. Fuck off you stupid nigger larper.

>what's the difference between tax cuts and tax increases

Speak for yourself .. NIGGER