NORTH KOREA BTFO

North Korea's Kim Jong Un Wants to 'Write a New History' With South Korea After Talks

Did Trump really just end the North Korea Crisis? I was told that he was a buffoon and only making things worse. This can't be true.
time.com/5187252/kim-jong-un-north-korea-seoul-talks/

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tfw when NK absorbs SK

Obama broke them down this entire time so it's very easy for Trump to finish them off and get the credit.

The Norks always say this. They talk up their desire for peace before the talks, and then their demands are ridiculous.
As a note: when they use the word "denuclearization", that also means "American troops leave Korea and never come back". Which is basically ceding the peninsula to them

Damn it .. I wanted pic related

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

They've made this claim multiple times before. What will invariably happen is they'll ask for more gibs, with the promise of shutting the fuck up for a while and stop being a global annoyance, we will give them said gibs, because it's more efficient than throwing away valuable American lives in a ground war if push comes to shove, and in 16 months we'll be back to where we are now.

He's not going to give up his nuclear power. The norks have zero significant allies, and Kim knows very well what happened to Gaddafi when he decided to give up his nuclear programs. His own people fucking murdered his ass, because foreign powers deemed him no longer a threat.

3/10

>recessed chin
>androgynous facial features
>fish lips
My God, is our Glorious leader a SOYBOY

One of the outcomes the Norks will demand is the complete removal of us forces and no more war games. The us will fight this.

kim jon un uses dragon dildos

>>boots on duh ground durr
nah, how about we just obliterate their entire race with SARS instead

Are you enjoying the play? Have some cake.

does anyone know that petitioning site we the people

Actually this is Obama’s doing, without Obama there would have never been you unified Korea in the future

No deaths

Point for gun maniacs.

>Did Trump really just end the North Korea Crisis?
I may die of laughter if Trump wins a Nobel Peace Prize for something that matters, whereas Obama got a Nobel Participation Prize.

They have been talking since day one. The posturing was just to play the media and allow North Korea to save some face in the process. I wonder if the cucks will give him a earned peace prize. Might as well take it from Dronbama.

Trump could bring us space travel cure all diseases and world peace and the nobel prize committee wouldn't give it to him.

Inb4 the media doesn't give any credit to trump at all for anything positive that may come of this.

NK uniting with SK and NOT nuking USA is one of the worst outcomes the united states could ever hope for. The USA needs to be hit by an enemy to enforce further global constraint, thats why 9/11 being an inside job is believable. THis is not a victory for Trump its a loss for USA.

Kim just want some new trade deals.
He needs cash. Simple.
This happens always happen.