Why do you hate us so much?

Why do people hate Belgium so much? I'm genuinely curious why people hate it so much. Sure we have a linguistic divide but so do other countries in Europe, and sure we might not have the most white population or the strongest economy, but we're also not the worst. And we also have a few heroes (ex: Leon Degrelle, Godefroid of Bouillon).

I don't hate you but the truffles taste fucking awful

I don't hate you, I love Hoegaarden.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Belgium? I like that company's waffles, but I don't have a strong opinion on them.

>Some Amerifats are unironically like this

Is it even possible to have a strong opinion on such a meme country?

I don't hate you.
But you are host to the EU parliament, that's unforgivable.

Your waffles are awesome, I'll give you that

You're an unruly province that's been troubling the low countries for too long now

I’ve been all over Belgium, Brussels is full of shitskins but otherwise it was great. The Royal Museum of Central Africa and your military history museum are great. I like your beer, waffles, frites etc. I like Belgium.

You're weak brand people.
So weak, that all the parasite organisations chose to build their headquarters in your literal non-country.

Daily reminder that there's a crap tonne of Italians in Belgium.
And Merkel is basically the fuhrer of the EU, yet I see no such hate for Germany.
How? Is it our evil waffles? Or perhaps our Atomium of doom?

went there for a while when living in England. People are pretty rude and not generally very friendly. Went out in Mons after work one night though which was a good time.

We're literally surrounded by global powers, do you seriously expect us to conquers huge amounts of lands?

whose hating? Tallest country in ze world, some 60% aryan. Perfect genetics!!!

What major city isn't surrounded by niggers and shitskins? Fortunately they seem to be even dumber than the rest so they'll be easy to BTFO.

I hate Belgium because I consider you extremely irrelevant even more than Finland. It's like Lichten(((stein))) but larger. Why do you even exist besides hosting EU shit? What is your identity?

Well anyway, I don't really hate you. Much love!

>surrounded by global powers
Funny enough you've adopted France stripes with German colors. Keep them all happy :DDD

I like your beer. Seriously though, I hear basically nothing about Belgium and pretty much assume some sort of germanic culture.

Because your dumb fucks who let your country be terrorized by mohammed niggers and monkeys.

>you're

Pour les belges, y'en a plus !
Ce sont des tireurs au cul !

I don't hate you :DDD

Thanks for FN Herstal :DDD

I love Belgium, apparently I have one ancestor from there from the 1700's or so!

Because you're rightful Dutch clay. Even Wallonia.

Nonsense, wallonia is obviously a French clay.

Are you a bunch of degenerate druggies like those faggots in Netherlands?

Because you are French

You're the capital of Europe's greatest current cancer, the EU. That's enough reason to hate you. I'd still hate your guts even if you were a 100% white ethnostate and actually had your own language, identity and culture. Fuck you, Belgium.

No, the Flemish are basically Dutch people who aren't degenerates and the Walloons are too busy LARPing as Marxist revolutionaries.

DELETE THIS!

Topkek

No, Flanders is basically non-degenerate Netherlands and Wallonia is a nice, if politically retarded place.

You're basically just a designated neural zone for France and Germany. That's the reason you exist.

I mean, I'm sure you're all lovely people and all that, but who cares about your country?