Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3yhncod0WA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

Simply wow.

Something

Alien Nation was bretty gud

youtube.com/watch?v=f3yhncod0WA

"Somewhere, over the rainbow! Retarded morons get angry at trolls force-feeding them Mandy Patinkin"

It's a land I heard of, once in a lullabye!

dude's a boss, I got nothin

Also pay close attention to how much of an Alpha Mandy Patinkin. Even though he is singing a song that should be sung by Dorothy.
TFW dramatic Jewish dude is more hardcore than you and your F-150 buddies.

What are you even trying to say Aussie? Your pathetic attempt at speech is pitiful, now. Bow. Down.

Supposedly very difficult to work with

jews are individuals, just like blacks and individual jew or black can be based

Broadway pansy

Holy fuck it's not all Jews my dude. Individual Jews can be fine

What about individual negroes?
If an "individual negro" was "fine" would you let him marry your daughter?
Srs question.

Next time do not get on trains in hopes your going to make some kind of sweet deal at the end of the line . Just an idea

the character inigo montoya was racist against filthy bean eating spix

Fuck off Slag lover. Go drink some spoiled milk!

>what about this one? hes not doing anything bad!
nobody said all jews or only jews, just a coincidentally high ratio of them

Mandy Patinkin would never get on a train.
Mandy Patinkin is hard fucking core.
Get rekt.

He's on record calling for more refugees - is that bad enough for you to DARE INSULT HIM?
Mandy Patinkin's shade will haunt you from the grave, even if you manage to kill him.

i don't even know who that is, but one decent jew does not make up for the rest of the jews sucking.

On December 21, 2015, Patinkin was on the Charlie Rose program on PBS talking about his recent trip to Greece to help refugees from war-torn Syria and his acting role on the television series Homeland. He stated that he wanted to help "create opportunity and better systems of living and existing, to give freedom, justice and dignity, quality of life to humanity all over the world.

I don’t like his singing style

Pussy.

>justice and dignity,
except to Palestinians

Actual Mandy Patinkin quote re: Palestinians:

* If we can't keep our Palestinian neighbors and Muslim neighbors alive with good water and fresh air, we'll never get them to the peace table.
Pic-related. Your face when the Hero Mandy Patinkin's worldview is Ethical and Consistent.

He had to bail from Criminal Minds because he was too much of a pussy to deal with the dark subject matter. Yeah, bad ass indeed.

Kek.

>your F-150 buddies.

>t. Prius fag.

Jewish silence is Jewish violence.

I'll Stan for Patinkin all day but yeah his excuses for leaving that show never made sense to me. The way I hear it he embarrassed himself a bit by being grumpy all the time then had to leave. And later on made some excuses for it like:

""I'm not making a judgment on the taste [of people who watch crime procedurals]," he explained. "But I'm concerned about the effect it has. Audiences all over the world use this programming as their bedtime story. This isn't what you need to be dreaming about. A show like Homeland is the antidote. It asks why there's a need for violence in the first place.""

Dude what the fuck ever. They shoot the fuck out of people on homeland all the time. And your character sends even his best friend in the world out there to get killed.

I hate it when I see people I admire backed into corners and not reacting with the 100% most efficient manoeuvre. It makes me think less of them.

LIterally no idea who the fuck that is

Wrong. The only correct answer is, "I do not recognize Israel as a real country."

Yeah and what about Jerry Seinfeld too? Fucking Sup Forums BTFO again!

Do you watch Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee?
I find it a pretty nice insight into some famous minds.
Jerry himself strikes me as a profoundly unhappy man.
Had some nice hot takes tho, back in da 90s.

Mandy Patinkin is the quintessential stereotypical, whiney Hollywood Jew. Why would you possibly think he's one of the good ones?

This. He seems like he'd be.

Basically I like watching him on Homeland.
That's about it.
I've decided I don't really care is some sort of banker does something funny with money.
I like watching TV.
I'm never going to 'form an ethnostate'. I can barely even manage my own life.
Just a Grug.
What do you claim to be?

Remember that time he engaged in cultural appropriation, taking work from Latinx actors?

Most people don't realize this is him

Very simple, brainlet. This has to do with stereotypes and rules again. Why is Mandy Patinkin Jewish? I can come up with a really good reason why he's not, namely, that he does not fulfill all 613 mitzvot in the covenant with God.

Jews can't even define themselves, much less understand why they are hated.

Who???

Remember the time he culturally-adopted Dorothy from Kansas's song? It's at the top of his thread.
What a criminal!