The Vegan Pill

>eating meat
>not trying your hardest to be like the Führer

Face it, humans are NOT meant to eat meat.

>muh incisors

meatcucks BTFO

low effort slide thread designed to subvert and distract discussion on Sup Forums. Nice meme flag faggot.

>the cortisol-filled burger cries out as he strikes you

oh and
>soy

yeah, no, I'll have hemp seeds and almonds all day

nice meme flag faggot

We didn't invent the spear or atlatl to hunt pears dumbass.

>implying you don't need to defend yourself against a cactus

The memes are becoming reality, my god.

This.
We are evolved to eat roots, nuts, fruits, and veggies.

Chimps love meat too, and they are great tactical hunters, but it’s not their main dietary constituent. Humans just eat a lot of meat because of the protein and in a lot of ways, it’s easier than plants to eat.

It’s not good for you though. Ideally, you’re supposed to be eating as many plants and nuts as you can all day every day and work out/run in between

why meat if mommy can give you soy??
mmmmmmmmmm soOooooOOooOOoOOoy

I would assume that as we began to cook food, our Stomachs began to evolve along with it. As a result we don't need as rigid, sharp teeth as we used to have because food is more easy to chew, Our digestive tract evolved to be like an Herbivores because cooking food means you don't have to have exclusively Carnivore features just to not get 20 different diseases from raw meat.

If we weren't meant to eat meat, we simply wouldn't be able to digest it. Our stomach acid wouldn't be able to break it down, and body wouldn't be able to extract any nutrients from it. All bit's and pieces of our body, our teeth, out intestines, are developed to utilize anything and everything possibly. We don't have sharp shearing canines simply because they aren't required for us. We have intestines 9x our body length because it's optimal for absorption of all forms of food. Understand? Meat is good for you in doses, plants are good for you in doses. It's about properly balancing your diet so that you gain the maximum benefits of consuming both.

>how can you suck cock and swallow but still say that you don't eat meat
high there agent Jose, hows agent Martinez doing?
y'all glowing fine
weather good there down at Langley?

I like to eat meat in public toilets. Uncircumcised meat.

> führer

maybe if hitler wouldn't have been such a fucking vegan faggot he wouldnt have lost

Tell us more.

Lmao, vegan cucks literally making shit up. When will you fags learn? Humans evolved to eat meat, you’re just pussies

This, Veganism benefits humans in almost every way.

Lack of fangs means nothing. Humans have killed prey for millions of years using ingenuity; weapons, traps, endurance, domesticity

Explain Inuit diet tofufag

how very political

>nothing in the chart is "made up"
>claim it is, blindly
?

>Explain Inuit diet tofufag
A rare exception, what are they gonna eat, lichen and die half the time?

i thought the human one was going to say
Cockavore

Human brains developed to the size they are now AFTER we started eating meat.

Brb taking amphetamine and injecting T too.