imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 7
>E Ghouta:SAA liberates Bayt Siwa, several farms,Tank Base around the town of Hawsh al-Ash’ari.Impose fire control over Misraba town
>N Aleppo:Car bombs targeting TFSA explode near Jarabulus city & al-Bab
>Latakia:Jihadi groups break cease-fire, attack SAA to express ‘solidarity with fellow insurgents in Eastern Ghouta region’. RUAF now bombs Jisr al-Shughur town in retaliation
>DeZ:IS attacks SAA positions near Al-Mayadeen
>Afrin:TFSA capture Mash’alah town,Shara district. 8km to Afrin. YPG claims they repelled several attacks in South Shara district killing 34
>Idlib:HTS captures more villages from Jabhat Tahrir Souriya despite calls for reconciliation
>Russia offers militants in E Ghouta safe passage via human corridors, they refuse and claim new chem. gas attack
>1700+ SDF fighters leave IS front to fight Turkey in Afrin
>Report:IS masses thousands of fighters for huge offensive in east Syria that target US-backed forces
>Saudi coal repels Houthi attacks in W Yemen killing 30. Saudi AF bombed positions,camps,ammo depots,HQ's of the Houthis in al-Jarrahi&Tuhayat districts killing 100
>Houthi forces strike Saudi military base at Alab border-crossing

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/971399761776594944
almasdarnews.com/article/civilians-begin-using-newly-established-rebel-saa-crossing-in-idlib-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=vGb8wvF7X0Q
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-backed-rebels-capture-strategic-hilltop-in-afrin-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=pAY1qTbe6rU
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-musters-major-forces-on-east-euphrates-shore-in-deir-ezzor/
horriblevideos.com/video/massacre-of-children-and-women-graphic-content-2745.html
horriblevideos.com/video/massacre-of-children-of-syria-graphic-content-2570.html
twitter.com/RamiJarrah/status/970992515280199681
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Death to the Arab Baathist

Bongjuden you mean

Nth for houthi victories

Death to jews

Well that too.

la creatura de levant...

The bongroach once said he's a gynecologist I believe. If this is the case it further cements his homosexuality, he's so tired of looking at pussy he needs man meat for some variety.

When i see (((Arab Baathist))) posts i imagine he looks exactly like this picture.

>Videos essential for every bread

youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0

youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ

assad btfo

>we bullied Arab Baathist out of the thread.....

>Within Syria
>@WithinSyriaBlog
>I think it is time to say it out loud: the main problem in Afrin is that YPG fighters there are not willing to fight Turkey.
>YPG fighters since day one, running away and dozens surrendered to the Turkish forces,,, I don't think they are really interested in this fight, maybe PYD leaders should go and fight there, after all they caused this whole attack
>twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/971399761776594944
How accurate is this? Kurds aren't even fighting.

Good, he's the 2nd biggest faggot that posts here besides Urduni

y'all got internet in Iraq ?

And it was all part of the master plan.

Fuck off, i went to piss. Youre on my list memeflag .

had it for a decade now

Why namefag?

الله يرحم صدام البطل

Only chad users are namefags.

>Youre on my list memeflag .

Of people who you want to penetrate your bootyhole?

Are you one of those fags that constantly fantasizes about lewding the colors?
I hope not.

this
so true

Indeed

No.

> pentrating bootyholes
> boipussi
> spongebob
Why are you so obsessed with degeneracy?

true

This goes to you too

>Why are you so obsessed with degeneracy?

hey t-i-g-e-r how are those gainz coming along

Stop.

>Civilians begin using newly established rebel-SAA crossing in Idlib

Civilians have begun using the newly established rebel-Syrian Army (SAA) crossing in the Idlib Governorate, pro-government sources reported on Wednesday.

According to reports from rural Idlib, tens of civilians managed to return to their homes in the southeastern part of the province on Wednesday, as the absence of violence gave the people a sense of security for the first time in months.

The crossing is located at the western outskirts of Abu Dhuhour city and it is monitored daily by the Turkish and Russian armies.

>video in the link

almasdarnews.com/article/civilians-begin-using-newly-established-rebel-saa-crossing-in-idlib-video/

Wait till tomorrow when the reporters are awake.

Honestly fucker, who are you? I dont remember you from a few months ago.

>#Syria Report From Weeks Ago I hated translated but never posted About Homeland Shield Forces & other Syrian Armed Forces Military Operations at Al-Tanf Axis which foiled militant plans to go from Al Tanf > Al Shahma > Khirbat Al Shahma until Al Dumeyr via the desert then #Douma

If only you knew...

Fuck, is he an Israeli?

THEY ACTUALLY TRIED
I'll let you figure that out on your own.

Don't know what you're talking about, I'm just being a chad

Only regular memeflag that was accepted here was an Iranian that posted emmy watson.

>#Syria #SyrianDesert #Syrian_Desert #Badia #AlBadia #Tanf #AlTanf
>Video Scenes from Homeland Shield Forces Operations at Al-Tanf Axis that was released this week.
youtube.com/watch?v=vGb8wvF7X0Q

Fuck, you're really out of touch.
>But not with Gay Hans

:^) XD

Gay hans was the pinnacle of the degeneracy and cancer in /sg/ . Its what you fuckers are striving to become. This is why he is used as an example.

>posting shitty facebook memes

Cmon reveal your flag.

>Cmon reveaAAAHH your flAAAAAAAAAAAHHHg
Bongroach, as he screams when he is penetrated by the BUC - Big Unknown Cock.

That was actually funny, made me chuckle. No homo.

Shhhhhhhhh......... Man. What ever happens. Know that /sg/ is going to accept you. That is only if you are top... oh wait you bottom? Of the roof with ya!

Since it has been established that Assad is a dictator, he is responsible for all the bloodshed. He started the war, the military was sent to quell the protests, they wouldn't have done so without his approval, and with his approval they killed innocent people that simply wanted democracy. He should step down immediately.

I know things slow down at this time at night, but there's no need for such low quality bait

Imagine someone looking up /sg/ for the first time tonight and reading this degeneracy.
Thanks fuckers.

>He should step down immediately.
Good bye user, i will miss you.

> He should step down immediately.....
Its been 7 years

>Turkish-backed rebels capture strategic hilltop in Afrin
Video in link
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-backed-rebels-capture-strategic-hilltop-in-afrin-video/

OH NO NO NO NO

of considerable importance if in accordance with reality

>#Syria #EastGhouta #EasternGhouta #Eastern_Ghouta #East_Ghouta
>Reporter : Intensity of clashes increasing at Harasta axis from a side & inside Ghouta from another side. The air force hasnt taken rest even for a moment The residents of the capital haven't seen such a night before

seems legit

I would take "fake quotes out of the ass" for 500

>>Report:IS masses thousands of fighters for huge offensive in east Syria that target US-backed forces
Does the YPG/SDF even have people left in Eastern Syria?

600 Marines are there, confirmed, but probably more + superior air support

G O D b l e s s S Y R I A

urduni is hilarious

no

What is this blue blob on the iraqi border on the hoholmap?

Turkish forces, I believe.

it's the al tanf base. maybe has to do with thisso, if I understand correctly, the americans were thinking in help east ghouta through the desert? but they were stopped for an operation of SAA against isis?

Rebels should just give up, its pointless.

Roaches.

>Creating this image almost crashed my computer
I'll actually miss them when this war is over. No group in this war was more JUST than them.

its over, the kurds must be regretting not taking that offer by the russians and syrian government.

very nice sources , i trust this guy even more than CNN i swear

But the T*rks are all over the northern part of Dohuk and even have a base at Kudud on the Baghdad/KRG line of control north of Mosul

I thought of that, but discounted it

A S S A D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=pAY1qTbe6rU

The Kurds are in Afrin friend, not in Ghouta.

>Breaking: Syrian Army musters major forces on east Euphrates shore in Deir Ezzor

The Syrian Army and allied paramilitaries have begun to amass considerable forces on the eastern shore of the Euphrates in the province of Deir Ezzor according to a CNN source claiming to cite US military officials.

If true then it appears that Syrian pro-government forces may be preparing to attack areas held by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces in Deir Ezzor province’s eastern countryside.

The last time this happened (exactly one month ago to the day), the US-led anti-ISIS coalition responded with airstrikes against Syrian forces resulting in the death of dozens of government troops (some sources claim over 100 killed).

The area where government forces are claimed to be amassing strength is a large swath of countryside on the eastern Euphrates bank centered around the town of Khasham and about a dozen other villages.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-musters-major-forces-on-east-euphrates-shore-in-deir-ezzor/

anyone have any stats on how many rebel/isis fighters remain in total? i'm guessing SAA can replenish pretty easy, must be tougher for the rebels, no?

It's SHITMAP time!

>Oh yeah Ebin

wooooooooooo

In any case he is right, Afrin will fall in a few days.

Agree, rebels provide the comic relief.

Only if Turks decide to charge straight for it, though I suspect they won't take such a head-on strategy.

Unless I completely missed something.

ISIS has been decimated by America and are now left with only aome rabble scattered around. As for the rest, there are no reliable numbers, but Turkey and America has been finding a way to train thousands of new FSA and SDF (respectively) every few months.

Turkistan Islamic Party and Ahrar as-Sham are in cozy with the Turks, and can thus use their boarder with impunity. Not so for any other group I don't think, Unless you count other JTS members, but I don't think they have unrestricted access.

>ISIS has been decimated by America

>1400 m separate the advancing troops in the breakthrough line between Mesraba and Beit Sawa towards the army's units in the vehicles management in Harasta

horriblevideos.com/video/massacre-of-children-and-women-graphic-content-2745.html

horriblevideos.com/video/massacre-of-children-of-syria-graphic-content-2570.html

You can thank us anytime, if it wasn't for America you'd be living under a caliphate.
>American and allied total inflicted casualties upon ISIS:
>82,931+ Killed
>Syrian, Russian, Iranian, Hezbollah Terrorists, and Shia Terrorist Militias combined inflictied casualties upon ISIS:
>4767+ Killed

Assad crimes above

twitter.com/RamiJarrah/status/970992515280199681