Net-juu no Susume

This is your Christmas Cake Neet MC for this season. Or for any season.

She's also a male virgin just like you user kun.

I want the old lonely cake to be happy forever.

Great first episode,really like the setting.Love the cakeness and the believable neet character.Great reaction faces also.OP/ED is guudd.

KEKKON

who's doings the subs?

I want to get her pregnant.

I want to cuddle with the NEET cake.

I love this bitter NEET loser. She is cute.

Net Jew a cute

Shino?

what do you mean by Shino?

I want to be her desk chair.

Why are they always stupidly attractive though?

You can't sympathize with an ugly character.

Because that is how we like it.

>cake
she's an old hag at over 30
>shit at mmo's, which can barely be called games
>neet
the ep was slightly intredasting, but you're asking too much if you think the series can give hope to a viewer that matches her profile

Sort of looks like Shino from SYD.

Why does her mole move around so much? Sometimes it's on her left cheek and sometimes the right.

Shut up, the series gives hope because she's cute.

>Mole
it's a tick dumbass
it's the mascot character

the image you used a reference for it being on the right shows her rooms arrangement is flipped aswel

maybe it's a webcam feed or some shit?
recordings tend to be a flipped version of the image it's capturing

This or its simply the reflection of the screen. So if you take a picture of the mirror its inversed.

>Read the premise
>30 year old christmas cake
>might enjoy this and can relate
>she actually had a job before
Fuck off come back and make a anime when she has been a neet ever since highschool

Oh ok.

>implying we are not all stupidly attractive

too bright to be a reflection on a black screen/if it was a reflection we would be seeing whatever she was looking at

it's slightly more likely for it to be a webcam feed or some shit

however it's infinitely more likely it's just the studio's fuck up

She's a self-proclaimed elite NEET, one that chose to abandon what was a normal life and live online. Most of us can't approach that.

Is the adult Tomoko anime?

>no pantyhose removal scene
Disappointing

At least she looked cute as an OL for about 5 seconds.

I thought the same thing. Could be a long-lost sister.

Yes, is.

Don't forget she's potential bait for 3DPD bushy brows too. Being overweight will be a given also.

And she'll probably never wear pantyhose again.

She is a fucking normie

>normie

>normie

She has eye bags as well.

What even is this? Is it romance? Reverse harem?

>overweight
Nah. She's got a decent chest, but that doesn't make her overweight, not when the rest of her looks reasonable.

I meant it regarding a viewer that "matches" her.

don't use r9k lingo on my board

That would probably be me. I'm not a looker, I have eye bags, and I'm close to her age. The difference is that I work.

so is she going to lose her male virginity?
she can use a strap on for bitchboy

>tfw something like this happened to me
>I was to stupid and threw away the girl I was e-dating
>we could have gone to the real thing
sorry Kon

That can be fixed.

Want to be my girlfriend?
We can watch this anime together

She will be the only character in chinese cartoons that was born as a "female wizard".

It can, but then I wouldn't be able to overhaul my rig and buy a new car. I kinda want to do those things.
I didn't take "matches" to also mean that the gender matches. Let's not get carried away here.

Are you at least a cute femboy?
That'll work

(Un)fortunately no.

This reminds me when I started playing WotLK and I met another noob like me in Redridge and we leveled together to 80.
Also the blonde guy is gay 100%

Finally an anime this season that isn't shit

I appreciate that she's actually drawn less conventionally attractive than Lily or even a lot of background characters.

Same with a grill on an mmo, spoke for over a year then I got randomly blocked everywhere when I woke up one day

Don't fall for the jap finding love on an mmo meme

>didn't spend any money on her (male) present
>didn't even give a crystal rose
>just a cheap brooch
More like net-jew amiright

It wasn't love really, just making a bro and that feeling you get only once when you experience an MMO for the first time. What I would give to expirience pre-cata WoW for the first time again

Does that mean she has already lost her virginity as a female?

>falling for the orbiting cuck meme
Serves you right she probably was fucking chad on the side as well

Is this a lesbian-conversion anime?

She's not a lesbian though.

Cute things are cute.

The OP is banging holy shit.

>tfw you lost 5 guilds to the egirl menace
from everquest to ff14, truly the last enemy that shall be defeated one day

>looks like and has the same voice as Proto Saber
Huh

Had the same thing happen to me. She just one day said that we shouldn't talk anymore and unfriended me.

Mine tried to visit me in real life after managing to find out where I lived and waited outside the place I worked at the time.

>girl (late teens/19 years old) joins guild
>she starts making factions against the co-leader (female and around 30ish years old)
>they were buddy buddy at first but starts making guys take sides
>new girl starts shit now when one of the drops is looted by another person who rolled on accident
>ask her to calm down on discord
>she keeps whining
>dude leaves guild
>he was our 4th highest dps
>co-leader told her to shut the fuck up
>she rages
>half of the guild leaves because she has a cute voice kinda like Nyanners but more annoying (nyanners is cute)
>new guild is now our enemy

I knew this show would end up with threads about the nostalgia from MMOs and mourning their current state but it still hurts.

Oh shite son, what did you do

It's going to take the next generation of kickstarter/smaller format ones to come out for anything to change really. Not sure how well all three of those will do honestly, but it's not really going to change until we get something new into the genre. Stagnation has fully eclipsed the market.

I still hope for something in the same vein as eve online but not as boring and filled with russians and wannabe sociopaths

Asides being freaked with having someone waiting by your car in the middle of winter, we just talked for awhile. She was a bit older than what she was saying, and lied about a few others things. Just in general wasn't happy with someone showing up out of the blue and expecting me to be crazy about it. Didn't help it was -10 or so outside, but it was frustrating overall.

>decent player leaving over one person (presumably in one day)
>not getting rid of the new idiot who is acting like she's in charge
>this destroys the guild
Ah, just like I remember, it's a shame I'm no longer in a club of infantile shits.
The contrast is amusing. But,
This?

Really though, it's going to take MMOs about 7-20 more years to recover from this. Something new needs to be innovated to revitalize the whole MMO field, so until then, we won't get any games of worth.

But there's also no drive to make them anymore with how much mobile games and things like PUBG can make. Less work/upkeep/etc and more profits. Don't blame them, just a sad future when so many shows like this and other feature MMOs, but those as a whole are basically dwindling.

Aye that's true, gonna chip in when Full dive VR becomes a thing, that oughta give the genre a new life.

Let's play an MMO together and make an Sup Forums guild.

>adorbs
I want to carpet bomb the crunchyroll office

But it's going to be the same gimmick based games we have now sadly, it's going to be awhile off for anything like that. Would be great to get a use out of this useless headset, but that'll be years even still.

Smaller format, maybe. I don't even know what the worst part is. Is it the lack of a interactive community? Most MMOs of late that I've tried is going from one banal quest to another with nothing in between. I know that's technically how it's always been and maybe I'm jaded but it doesn't feel like there's a reason to explore the world or interact with other players outside of PUGs for dungeons. I think the last MMO I enjoyed was Aion when it first came out and that was only because I played with friends. Sup Forums raved about TERA, mostly because of the Elins, but even that wasn't engaging.

We've done that several times, and it always ends up folding within a few months.

Several times you say? I thought we only did that with RO. What are some other games that we tried this with?

MMOs and meeting strangers is such a relic of the pasts. I've played Runescape for 11 years now and I've been in the same community group for 10 of those.

I've met a few members of that community in real life and most of them were well adjusted people who really did fit to society well albeit a lot of them are either in IT or working at a supermarket but none of them really seemed insane.

Cosmic Break

I thought that was a /jp/ thing.

Tera, BnS, PSO2 (Which wasn't filled entirely with Sup Forums but stiill), and a few other not so MMO things.

Do you like playing MMOs while drinking?

>Tfw met my bro for life in the great content drought of WoD
>She turned me onto PVP
>She's lez but she's bro af

At least one good thing came of that god awful expansion

I liked making 100,000s of gold a week via the Mission board/naval boards though.

Didn't Sup Forums had a pretty big FC in 14?

Remember Aika Online before it became p2w?

Stealth Fate spinoff.

You are playing the most asocial MMO on the planet, user. No one wants more people to type to and drop their sacred grind efficiency.

They do look a bit similar.