10/10 would recommend

3/5 is 6/10 if you do the conversion

unironically don't have too many sons because the more you have the more likely they are to be gay

Yah don't fuck ur children

"Pay me twenty five dollars to recommend you to someone who will electrocute your child."

noice. and so forth
>how to stop talking about dick and satan frogs and freud on a mongolian green tea harvesting forum for trannies

>Step 1: Don't let your child browse the website "Sup Forums.org"

This is terrible

Especially /fit/.
If I had started browsing /fit/ earlier I'd probably have become a trap, every time I post my body they ask me if I plan on becoming one because I have bitch hips

>paying to learn how to abuse your child

Ive read nicolosi. He just wants fathers to be present and interact with their sons and then they won't have any masculine identity issues that make them homo.

Who would ever want to electrocute this?

>conversion

nigger what?

Hey Am gay and only date whites

Hated myself for years and struggled, banged 3 women. Gays can have sex with women but it doesn't click and women are annoying as fuck, we don't have that romance type of personality when dealing with women.

It's also funny most of all gay men are also all the hottest men in the world, gay men see the truth of women and the truth of where the earth will head.

Having children is great if you want fulfillment, but your genes won't live forever like you think.

Women lie about shit 24/7 and are more dirty than gays. I'd say 1 in 5 women I meet would be a great girl for guys in this place.

The tv and internet has mostly corrupted all.

I tried to not be a faggot, don't know if you're born with it or if in got diddled and at this point it's not a choice but I could fake a life like some gay men I knew who has a wife and kids and fucks guys on the side.

It's all a cruel joke but people in this world are slowly learning when they meet me and see I'm normal and don't push gay pride shit and I have a sense of humor. Even gays who think like me are rare.

I dislike trannys and think it's 100% a choice of mental illness, never met a normal one.

I dislike the flaming gays, they constantly talk about sexual shit 24/7.

Trust me, I try to hide it but some people see through you. I dislike being liked because I'm gay.

I get treated like that black kid in an all white school when people in my social groups found out I'm gay. Then they make jokes and say just kidding, I mean it's funny the first 10 times

Tl:dr faggot

This is the fucking answer right here.

Do you have the lisp?

STOP, NIGGER

>when they meet me and see I'm normal and don't push gay pride shit

But for every 1 gay person like you, there are 10 other gays who aggressively push their gay pride agenda.

Do you find nothing attractive about women? Have you ever got a boner from a woman?

It's also sqrt(36)/sqrt(100) if you do the conversion

With that one you just "accidentally" short circuit the vacuum cleaner and wait