Racism

Can you be racist to white ppl?

low effort slide thread designed to subvert and distract discussion on Sup Forums. You can be racist to any race.

No. Racism is about power and privilege.

>No. Racism is about power and privilege.

Faggot.

>muh every thread not about Trump is a slide thread.
Get over yourself.

So if I as a middle class white guy call a white hillbilly a dirty redneck, is it racist?

No their is no such thing as being racist. Racism is a communist term pushed by jews. People do recognize racial differences and act accordingly. They also prefer their own kind.

Nice counter argument. Solid rebuttal.
No.

So no ordinary white citizen could have possibly been racist against Obama. Good to know.

No, it's about psychologically abusing whites into submission.

Of course white people can and were racist to Obama. He's black so he lacked the privilege whites are born with. I just voted no in the OP'S Twitter thread and retweeted it. It'll be fixed real soon.

>Can you be racist to white ppl?

This is the most retarded statement I've heard, it's a big mystery as to how the internal cognitive functions work in the minds of the one stating that question.

If you can be racist towards a race, then logic dictates that that race can be racist towards your race.

The power and privilege narrative leftist retards like yourself love to shill for is nothing but a fringe postmodernist "theory" that disintegrates under the smallest amount of academic scrutiny. It holds no basis in reality

and what exactly are they sliding?

Slide thread, hide and move on

You're wrong. White people have power and privilege. Thus you can be precipice but not racist. Educate yourself. No getting up there thanks to me retweeting it. You racist need to be taught.

You’re a complete idiot. You don’t have the capability to think for yourself.

so in south africa the niggers are big racists

OP here. You're a moron. Yes is still winning, though barely.

Yes
racism is hate against someone, ignoring their actions, based only on their race.

Reverse racism is what this faggot preaches

Being TOO fucking nice ignoring their actions, based only on their race.

>You racist need to be taught.

I'm black

No. Whites stole the land. It's justified revenge.

people say you cant be racist towards black people, but watch this

nigger

>Precipice but not racist
0.999... = 1

>Sweden
>I'm black

Yeah well, thanks captain obvious.

>You're wrong. White people have power and privilege. Thus you can be precipice but not racist. Educate yourself. No getting up there thanks to me retweeting it. You racist need to be taught.

So, by your 'logic' its not racist to call some nigger a 'nigger'. Its only racist to deny niggers opportunity because of their race.

Thanks! Nigger.

When you use a word like racism, there is a front loading of moral suppositions that current modern society takes for granted, though in truth its legitimacy is objectively false. Its moral essences is predicated on the assumption that equality is good and desirable, therefore the word is only the term "racist" is nothing more than an egalitarian slur against anyone who recognizes the inherent differences and thus inequalities of people; in this case based on racial lines. Considering that equality is complete nonsense, the power behind the word only stays as long as the leftist-liberal hegemony that has dominated western society for the last century or so stays as the hegemony.

So in truth, "racism" as a term only exists as a political weapon against whites who have a problem with changing demographics in their own nations and the danger it poses on them and their communities.

71% answered yes as in you can meaning you should
29% answered no as in 'muh priviledge and power' mantra

way to move the goal posts faggot

>I FUCKING LOVE COCAINE

point out 3 super important threads that are being slid.
im actually interested

My friend, there hasn't been a decent thread since 2015.

>Thus you can be precipice
it's a retard

are there white people in your country? how much money does the government give you each month?

BY AZURA

you know he's not gonna reply to you now that youve pointed that out.
you shouldve egged him on for a couple more (you)s and then dropped the black bomb

>Racism is about power and privilege.

And that's why I can't be racist towards Jews.

Yes. Sage.

Pic related.