Why are all the good cities liberal? Even the conservative cities who try to be liberal still don't feel the same...

Why are all the good cities liberal? Even the conservative cities who try to be liberal still don't feel the same. It's like the stale version of liberal cities.

Other urls found in this thread:

trufax.org/matrix5/segments/policestate.html
trufax.org/matrix5/segments/control.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

low effort slide thread designed to subvert and distract discussion on Sup Forums. Liberal cities have the most homeless

Have you ever been to a big city?

Shit forgot my flag.

what a puzzle
maybe it's because conservatives can't take care of anything past a shitpile of tractors and estate industry table-scraps
fucking rural retards

Most homeless because so many people are flocking to these wonderful cities they don't stop to think if they can afford it.

i didn't want to say it. i want them to come to that conclusion themselves.

theres literally nothing wrong with living in a flyover as long as you get out for vacation every once in awhile.

Conservatives give 0 shits about progression of society, infrastructure, or art. It's all about avoiding cost, which ultimately when you avoid loss you avoid progression, as the unknown is always a risk.

Liberal sided individuals don't give a shit, and are willing to give up cash, or even personal freedom for progressiveness, if they're actually liberal.

>Why are all the good cities liberal?

Give us some "good cities." Then let's look at the demographics of these cities.

What do you guys even do? Do you just work and watch tv?

yes and shitpost on /pol
i also had sex one time

Is this what the jew teaches you poor soylets now? Sad.

people would rather be homeless in the cities than in rural bumfuck nowhere kek

because most of the conservatives are still crayon-eaters who are afraid of technology

they aren't based OP, they just support our cause so we don't hate them

liberal philosophy = the future
conservative ideology = the past

i don't know why anybody but white supremacists even entertains conservative ideas. they're only slowing the inevitable but i guess if you shill for boomer shit like oil and steel, it's worth your while.

Yeah, liberal cities are great, just look at Baltimore, or how about Detroit? How about Los Angeles, huh, what a wonderful place to live

Most STEM nerds are conservatives.

yeaah, Commiefornia cities are paradises

Fewer taxes in your tech job or startup. Lower restrictions, leaving crypto currency alone. Less politics in schools

they you know..

>It's all about avoiding cost
>le fiscal conservatives maymay
>meanwhile, pass trillions in permanent tax cuts for the rich with a soaring deficit and national debt

when will libertarians ever learn? shit, even conservative obama cut the deficit considerably

Any city, liberal or conservative, with a high population of non-Asian minorities is a shithole.

If you think cities are a reflection of their politics rather than their racial demographics, you're not red pill.

what about 100% white rural shitholes?

Because liberalism is synonymous with high standard of living

The middle class also get the tax cuts which means more spending money. LOL at liberals and wanting less spending money.

>yeaah, Commiefornia cities are paradises

well, the cost of living says so, yea. there's a reason only boomer cuck retirees live in the fly over states

The most expensive places are liberal. All of the liberal cities have the most expensive housing.

why does this board have to be plagued with LARPing faggots

>progressions of society
progression of society is a result of warfare, not love you, absolute communist faggot piece of shit

More spending money for advanced tech, fewer people crowding you, and getting to pay off your house faster with your software engineering career.

Los Angeles is a dirty infested shithole and you know it.

t. someone who lives in riverside county

>they're only slowing the inevitable
>Liberal sided individuals don't give a shit, and are willing to give up cash, or even personal freedom for progressiveness

trufax.org/matrix5/segments/policestate.html
>The Orion Empire is well discussed in the M5 series. It has also been stated several times that Earth is designated to become an open member of the Orion Empire. This requires a lot of conditioning of the planetary population. Several conditioning areas have been the topics of past segments. These are centered on making everyone ‘equal’ something, a sequential thought pattern.

trufax.org/matrix5/segments/control.html
>On other sequential worlds occupied by other species, the same exists to varying degrees whether it is by an overt dictator or a ruling committee/council. It is the exertion/imposition of power over the masses. It is Dark based (such as Orion/Sirian) or it can be Light based (such as Pleiadian). Light power freaks impose their will "for your benefit" even if you can't see the benefit. Dark power freaks impose their will "because I say so, and fuck those who don't like it". Either way, the masses get screwed!

>The quarantine of Earth is due to it being the current simultaneous planet in our galaxy Game. The next simultaneous galaxy Game planet will be likewise quarantined. It's not the masses of simultaneous who desire this, but rather their control freak leaderships who fear the Game moving too quickly and their eventual loss of power over others. Beyond the Game, NO Higher Self is able to lord it over any others. Game addicts, like drug addicts, fear the loss of the supply (power) of their Game drug. This is something that THEY will have to work out. Nevertheless they will do whatever they feel they must in order to keep this power.

Detroit is the most liberal US city. They will accept you with open arms.

>American cities
>Good

Will a liberal society grant me free housing, free healthcare, and paid bills? If so I'm down. If not fuck off

"conservative" cities
what do you mean? like coeur d'alene?

conservatives tend to suppress the arts, and vy for regularity, uniformity, and conformity -- so its kinda like going to church everyday

Because liberals being retarded is a quite new thing.
In the 90's and early 2000's they were smart.
But now they decided to be retarded and you will see the results.

OP is right and it triggers the storm fags snowflakes on pol.

Don't forget to install the poo-app when you go to San Francisco OP, so you can avoid the human feces all over the city.

They were always retarded Pele.

the good cities aren't liberal, the conservatives are INSIDE the buildings user, and they have security.

>good cities
name one that isn't a urine soaked shithole.

Not as much as the conservatives.
Yes, there's always been your radfems and black supremacists etc.., but there was the average liberal joe that was smart and in control of the shit.
Now the ones with money drank all sorts of koolaids and the shit went down.

Riverside or Irvine

This. OP still hasn't provided an example of what he considers a "good city."

In one they die, in the other free drugs and shit.

>live in shit central cali hick town of 20,000 pop
>starting to see ubers and lyfts everywhere
>only my old boomer grandparents go to church
>city council takes corporate money for land development to house coastal commuters

what the fuck is conservatism good for when it sells out for economic interests like marx predicted it would?

There's more tension

If you're a software engineer and like the tax breaks how is it against your economic interests?

white liberal cities = top tier, highly educated, low crime
black "liberal" cities = shitholes, low iq, high crime

it's more about the people that live in them

white "conservative" cities = shitholes, low iq, high crime.

Maybe it's has something to do with IQ not race? And how do you get more educated people? Free college. Bernie 2020

Places like NYC are only livable because of right wing policy. Look at the city under Koch, under taminy hall. It was a corrupt shithole. Right wing policy cleaned it up. Sorry if facts get in the way of your fantasy.

what are you saying? software engineers don't live in rural towns, much less rural states. they're willing to put up with liberal taxes because they still make hand over fist in money than they would in backwater country areas

There is nothing good about cities. They are the antithesis to nature. Man are animals and arent designed to the urban setting. Cities evolve into multicultural meeting sites. They work at first but fail in the long run out of cultural clash and resource demands. They make you drunk off the bright lights tall buildings and sounds, the laws keep everyone in check in a sort of illusionary peace but it all is temporary as mans inner spirit and fabric tie to nature pulls itself back into the fold. It is why we all love post apocalypse media. Look at small tribes in rural Mongolia. The people have genuine happyness and fear no death as they accept death. We on the other hand have been so attached to our technology and society we fear death when death is the natural ways of flesh. Pushing new frontiers are temporary dopamine rushes in mankind memory but the memory fades as we look to the far past with hollow feelings in our spirit and mind.

Free college means my qualifications are less and I'm paying more taxes for the master's degree to be the new high school diploma. It also means more brainwashing of the masses into leftism.

It's for my economic interests to pay fewer taxes.

wadup ted

the association between conservatism and limited intelligence is real; low iq cities tend to be blue-collar dominated, less affluent, less capable of managing things, more likely to "brain-drain"

maybe brainwashing people into leftism is a good idea if we get more wonderful liberal cities.

There's a thing called commuting. Also spending power matters more. If you make 70k and the homes are 200k in your area, you come out better than if your salary is 110k and homes are worth 500k in your area.

Liberal cities where the homes are too expensive and the master's degree is the new high school diploma. Liberal cities where education is based on propaganda instead of real life practical skills.

>Also spending power matters more.
in theory it does, in practice it doesn't. people live in liberal states despite the high cost of living because there's more to do there. people don't live in the fly over states because they suck even if you can buy a house for 50k

mmm... depends on the planning

>Conservatives give 0 shits about progression of society, infrastructure, or art.
No.... they believe it should be privately funded. This is how I can tell you're a fucking retard who doesn't even understand the conservative position, but still tries to assert their opinion as if it holds some weight of validity. Even though it doesn't, because you're a fucking retard.

>implying IQ has nothing to do with race
>implying most conservative cities in the south don't have 10X more black people than white liberal cities

>city
>good
No exceptions.

if masters degree is the new high school diploma. thats a good thing. do you want retarded people?

>propaganda
Source?

Buying all the latest video games and technology is something to do.

If there is one thing that's been good for art it's giving it to private capitalists.

A smart black city would be better to live in than a retarded white one. Do you agree?

Then you're not really pro working class. You want everyone to have to work harder and put up with your political bullshit more to become middle class. College is too politicized and there's too much filler.

>Free college means my qualifications are less
KEK what the fuck? free college education means you're more educated than you are otherwise because you would not have afforded college in the first place, you dolt

>It's for my economic interests to pay fewer taxes.
you have to parse it: if you're a millionaire, it's in your interest to pay fewer taxes because you don't make use of tax payer funded goods and services. if you're not a millionaire, it's in your interest to pay more taxes because you empirically use more taxpayer funded goods and services than you pay in.

i almost feel sorry for you because you would learn this if you were educated. we have the internet now, you can learn these things on youtube though, just take some time off of infowars and breitbart to learn something, cletus

The only orderly and livable major cities in the US are NYC (and even then only Manhattan) because they implemented stop and frisk to throw out your precious nigger pets, and Boston because it's the most white.

Philadelphia? D.C.? Baltimore? LA? SF? Complete shitholes riddled with crime. There's even literal street shitting in SF.

My qualifications are less compared to the others. Once everyone graduates it's like no one does.

If you make 100k as a software engineer and get employer funded healthcare and dental coverage it's better to pay fewer taxes.

I'm educated in computer science moron.

Name one smart black city

and no. the richest black neighborhood in the US still has more crime than the poorest white neighborhood.

The poorest, whitest areas in the country have almost no crime

Why you avoiding the question?

Shareblue, is that you?

Also, sage

>The poorest, whitest areas in the country have almost no crime
because it's just you and your inbred cousins living in it lel there's a reason all the serial killers originate in rural towns

there's lots of small, attractive, progressive cities

OP's vision

New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, etc were built by white capitalist men, decades later these cities got infested with liberals.

>uniformity, conformity
Hence why there are fags like Dave Rubin openly welcomed by conservatives, and also why Antifa fags attack fellow leftists like Sargon.

Tl;dr: KYS, dick sucker.

>European cities
>Basically communism

>My qualifications are less compared to the others. Once everyone graduates it's like no one does.

boy, are you dense, this was the same exact argument against public education. hurf durf if everyone is educated, then no one will be. education was long ago declared to be a public good, you know something everyone stands to benefit from but no one is willing to pay for it. except for the rich, land owning whites of course because they can afford to. what did the legislators do? mandate everyone to pay for it so it wasn't just the elite few to be educated.

come on, kid, make use of your computer science degree and google these things

Like what?

I've never understood what city faggots find so grand about living in there tenaments. On average you spend six nights a week sitting at home watching Netflix just like everyone else in the country, maybe come Friday night you go to a movie or club, but that's it. Maybe on that night out you have a shorter walk home to your apartment/closet, but that's the only real advantage.
The suburbanites on the other hand can just drive into the city on Friday night to go out, they might have to drive an extra twenty minutes but that's hardly a problem thanks to cars.

that's not necessarily true -- pic related is one of the poorer counties in one of the whitest states in the nation; the area has a lot of problems with meth, heroin, DUI resulting in hit and run, theft, and wife-beating; i live "right next door," and people from this area are usually booked for crime in neighboring cities

it really depends on the make-up of the community -- this county has a lot of immigrants from scandinavia, germany, canada and england -- many are underemployed or living at or below the poverty line

The best towns in the US are places that are out West, near public land and somewhat touristy. Bend, OR; Moab, UT; Fort Collins, CO; Leavenworth, WA.

There are no
>good cities
All cities are is behavioral sinks full of degenerate thieves who siphon off money from the rest of their state to build monuments to their profligacy.

M8 I read too much into ted manifesto shit has forever changed me. The npc theory is getting all too real for me

Career training is the public good, not being educated in overly politicized classes.

kek

Detroit

Jamal?

And the public schools are used too much on either political garbage or standardized testing. If we taught more in them there would be less of a need to spend all this money to send everyone to college. Stop common core and stop politicizing the classes.

is that a trap

calm down, virgin

salem, ma
quincy, ma
exeter, nh
portsmouth, nh
newport, ri
portland, me (home of aug)
belfast, me
newburyport, ma

I live in NYC you faggot. I have to for work or else I'd be way out in the country.

White areas don't have crime because white people are more cooperative and inclined to follow the rules that make a more orderly community

Why do you think property values drop precipitously when blacks move in? It's because they destroy every area they live in and nobody wants to be or live around them

You think we hate blacks arbitrarily? That we picked a race at random? That we seized upon our difference in skin color and decided to hate? No you stupid fuck. It's with good reason that we hate blacks.

>cities
>good
if you imagine a gigantic black ghetto is "good"

Yeah, all them needles and that human shit on the streets of San Francisco sure is the mark of excellence.