Are you going to watch her anime that will come out in awhile?

Are you going to watch her anime that will come out in awhile?

It's a shame that nice art gets wasted on otome games.

Sure, why not.

Started reading the VN and stopped when they were fighting the vampire shota, not sure about picking up the anime or complete the VN first.

Go with VN for now. Then watch the anime, then go through the scenario with imagining the voice actor playing out her lines while imagining why the adaptation was so rushed.

The game itself was decent, though.

Cardia was my gal. Loved her.

10 hours left.

I wonder why this will broadcast at 9:00 instead of the usual midnight anime.

But who is best boy?

>watching trash aimed at fujoshit

But, this is a straight romance with no BL, user.

Sure, I don't have any high hopes for it though considering it's only 12 episodes. Unless, they announce a 2nd season by the end of the show.

>I don't know a fujoshit is: The Post

Pic related is

I saw episode 1 still preview. Already, there's Victor. Ideally, the episode would stop at just before entering London.

I already plated the VN so I wont waste more time on adaptation. It will be shiy anyways. Btw I'm a guy.

Is this straight 1v1 romance or reverse harem?

You can enjoy the voice of Cardia at least. And then replay the game and imagine Cardia's lines voiced with the anime as an example.

>Already, there's Victor
I think I saw Sisi in the preview as well so yeah, they will rush the fuck out of this. Based on the promotional images, they will go with Lupin's route (not really shocking considering he's the main boy). And considering his route is the longest route in the game, there are high chances that the anime will be shit if they're going to squeeze eveything in just 12 episodes.

1v1 different routes focus on different guy. No ntr, cockblocking and harem implications, just alternatives that explain background more.

I could imagine this:
> Cardia sad.
> Soldiers get to her and witness poison.
> Carry her across until the dashing thief steals her away.
> A moment
7-9 minutes.
> Walking
> Horologium
> Meet Impey.
> Engine failure.
> Work car
> Get to London
5-7 minutes.
> Quick scene of entering London.
> Cardia lost and meets douchebags.
> One Douchebag burns off his hand
> Victor comes.
5 minutes?
> Get to house
> Sorted out
> Meet Sisi
> Day ends
> OP/ED plays
Rest of the remaining minutes.

If you do each of the guy's routes, there's only 1 guy who's romantically interested in the protag (at most there's 2). Since the anime will be doing Lupin's route who's the poster boy and his route can be considered as the True Route, then Lupin's the only one who's interested in Cardia though there are hints that Van is attracted to Cardia in Lupin's route. He never gets in he way or pursues the MC though/spoiler]. Plus Impey but the dude gets hard in every attractive girl he sees and his attraction can be considered as a comic relief until it only got serious in his own route.

3 hours left.

All otoge adaptations are quite bad. No.

>fujoshit
You are clinically retarded.

Shame, considering this otome game is pretty decent

>12 episodes listed
Fuck this shit, hope they announce one more.

That's what I hope too, hoping this adaptation isn't too rished because I actually enjoyed the game.

An hour and forty minutes. Wonder if a stream will be available.

I thought it was airing in 25 min though

Is this gonna be another Amnesia or Famiglia? Then I'm not interested.

Depends if the anime is going to fuck it up but the actual source material is good. The story and heroine is way better than Famiglia and especially the braindead heroine from Amnesia.

Realistically speaking, 2 of her bachelors already saw a peek of her tits

I didn't know Cardia is that stacked