Designed to Trigger Libtards: Double Barrel AR-15

>Caliber: .223 Rem
>Weight (empty): 10 lbs, 13 oz. (4.9 kg)
>Barrel Length: 9.5, 11.5, or 16 X 2
>MSRP: $2,200 – $2,400
>Will bring about the end of civilization according to some
>Exactly what others need

americangg.net/its-official-the-double-barreled-ar-15-is-going-into-full-production-for-us-availability/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calico_M960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its too expensive for school shooters tho

This is the most utterly stupid and useless things I've ever seen.

I'll buy one if you can shoot from both barrels simultaneously.

>both barrels simultaneously
If it does it is classified as a machine gun under the NFA. It's why the DP-12 shotgun doesn't fire both barrels at once and i'm really sad about that.

>burger AN-94
Its not a hyper cam if it has two barrels,chaps.

i wonder if it will be easy to 360 noscope with

>israel
how about no

Is this the future of civilian firearms?

>Penismod
That explains it

The rules are 1 shot per trigger pull right? what's stopping 2 triggers side by side or lined up together like those old coach guns?

>Keymod
>M4 barrels so close you can't mount an M203

Otherwise interesting.

>dp-12 meme
I also fell for it what the fuck am I saying

It has two triggers. Only prototypes or non civilian models had single triggers.

Two triggers linked together is how that double barrel 1911 works. NFA doesn't care about that.

who cares of its a meme. cool factor is off the charts.

No, firearm tech and availabilty is about at its peak for civies. However printing capabilities will render this useless for anyone wanting anything not within the law-abiding shops.

It looks like you can replace the foregrip with another attachment, such as an m203.

TWO BARRELS

That's how works, it has two triggers but they both have to be tripped to fire, and both barrels fire together (the hammers are a single piece).

> still thinks they're actual students doing the shootings

Pointless novelty shit like this turns tools into toys. Not even different calibers. Guns will be taken away in this retard climate, sadly

The cylinder cut in the barrel really nerfs it as a barrel, but allow you to mount the antiquated M203. Putting two M4 cut barrels that close negates their ability to have the M203 mounted and makes the use of M4 cut barrels stupid.

>Double Barrel Assault Rifle 15
is dis real?

Yea those cuts for mounting a m203 make zero sense.

Two barrels shave you even closer.
Top Tip: Hold your cash until they hit 3

>guns will be taken away in this climate.

Good I’d like a civil war to happen then the white ethnostate and the constitution can actually exist as intended.

>MSRP: $2,200 – $2,400
Meh. I'd have considered buying one if it was the same price as two ARs.

gibs me dat

based

Youll sit and wait until its too late because all your basic needs are met and you're a coward. You wont ever stand and you know it.

The kikes made these a decade ago
Ah the 2011

>retarded meme gun
I want one

Look at the front attachment on the M203 grenade launcher. That narrowing of the barrel is to allow this old dinosaur to attach to it. HK style swing out launchers are far superior as they allow longer shells and mount to anything. Cutting the barrel like that reduces it's thermal mass and makes that point heat up really fast, reducing accuracy after repeated firing.

The double AR-15 put them too close to ever mount two M203's together, so they shouldn't have used M4 cut barrels.

Cheap surplus barrels.
It's made by jews that probably got them for free from the us.

What's the point? Why not just make it fire twice as many bullets?

I think the machines that make those barres are really cheap old shit because they are less expensive than uncut barrels. The budget AR-15 companies always use them for some reason. Even on guns that can't have the M203.

Does anyone know if pic related is as cool as it looks? I mean it's all. 22s but come on, right?

"ar" is an abbreviation for armalite

I’ll hold out for a decent energy weapon, thanks.
Why the fuck no blasters yet?

Pretty sure u can mod it so it can shoot 2 bullets in succession. Like pull the trigger and the second mag shoots after the first one like a 2 fire burst or something.

It's 9mm and only good for putting jam on toast.

The calico? Yeah it's fucking based. Especially the full length version. The only problem is the mags need wound up before they can be used, but once they're wound up they can be stored that way.

there are lots of cool guns because people were trying to circumvent patents but if it's not used today its because it doesnt work.

Just to be sure...

It's not 9mm you retard its .22LR

That fucking thing is 9mm?! Holy fuck.

Is it accurate or what? The other guy said it jams but that's normal, right? Look at the amount of bullets in that motherfucker. What do you mean by wound? Like an internal spring or something?

I think they still make them.. for who, not sure.

Mo' dakka!

Thats not what ar.. nevermind. Just nevermind. Forgot you guys are half commie from the split.

I think the PP-19 does the gimmick better, but owning them in the US isn't really possible due to lol russia import ban.

Im not buying Israeli guns unless it's from a private owner.

masers are easy homebrew bro

>ruby rods in a magnetron

>turning your gun into a BBC

it has two triggers, which is guess is why they call it the snake.

>AR doesn't mean assault rifle
i am not some retarded liberal desu's

BIZON RUSH CATWALK GOGOGO

i like ars but what the hell is the point of this? Unless the barrels are differently chambered I would never waste money on this.

A simple fix! 2 SCOOPS DAHNALD!

For what purpose?

Sure, it's a bit of a meme gun, but so is the P90, and I own one of those already.

HOLY FUCK THATS AWESOME.

Don't need an illigal 60 round magazine anymore, just 2 legal 30 rounders.

I was just looking at that one. P90M1? Can you post a pic? All I found were call of duty stilsll

no touchy tyrone

>double barrel
>yfw drop in binary trigger

Shutup and take my money, I want twelve.

Considering getting a gun soon. What should I get?

Mount them to the side

God damnit is this CS:GO lingo?
>tfw out of the loop

>The Calico M960 is a 9×19mm(Luger/Parabellum) caliber semi-automatic carbine
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calico_M960

Call me a retard again cockring.

this

Yeah but it's bizon rush short. no one in aus knows where catwalk is.

>Holy Fuck
what fire patterns can it do?

What I have is this. The P90. Technically, PS90, the civilian version.

I would love to own a PP-19 as well, but my best bet is waiting until some company sets up US-based production for the US market. They have a different variant if the PP-19, but it uses regular box mags and so loses much of the appeal.

Cunt we've called it catwalk since Source days, mind you we still wouldn't say "Rush catwalk" because catwalk is just the strip which leads into short - so unless you planned on stopping there and doing battle with the awping cunts behind double doors you'd say "Rush short".

But you've got me wondering what the Bizon is like and why it would be a good gun for rushing short, maybe it's time to finally upgrade my comp?

Can't be good for long range since aligning the barrels for close grouping at 300m seems fairly difficult. and I would assume turbulence from one bullet to the other would be a factor too.

holy shit a libtard friend of mine just told me states run by conservative governors have more "ar15" attacks than liberal or democrat ran states
give me the stats to prove he's wrong

>$2400
Nigger fuck that I'll just buy a scar 17 instead

This shit is fucking gay.

>it thinks we have to stand to shoot

Why the fuck would you buy a semi automatic P90

AHAHAHAH fucking kikes designed the biggest memegun of our times

You'd be about $1000 short

wtf is that?

You are literally doubling your stopping power with each shot.

>"this will trigger ________s"
>stuck in the annoying little brother phase for life
aren't you ashamed?

This is just a more reliable an-94 ...

I thought the price dropped dramatically once the meme effect of it wore off a few years back

Fuck that. FN SCAR 17 .308.

okay, the silver plebs don't know what it's called nowadays, and the pp-bizon is good because it's 64 bullets and the movespeed of a glock. Can also take down an awp/dak, just spray and run towards your target.
>wanna play when you update csgo?

But that's off topic. I want to know whether the gun in the OP has fancy firing patterns.

fuck i had to concede fuck

The FBI will supply them with it.

fpbp

>he so wrapped up in his "muh freedumbs vs. gubbmint conspiraccccccyyy" that he thinks it's all false flags

Occam's razor m8. Which is more likely in a nation of virt unlimited cheap ammo and 300 million guns
1) Crazy people + guns + cheap ammo = mass shootings
2) It's all a govt. conspiracy with (often really bad) crisis actors and false flags designed to take away YOUR guns
?

>More reliable an94
An94 are extremely reliable but it's irrelevant because nobody will ever own one
>4 different fde colors
It still pisses me off

A crystal ball that looks into the past and a future where we demonstrate to our enemies what happens when they try to fuck with us.

I've been leaving my front door unlocked and a trail of watermelons into the house. I'm going to fucking destroy someone. I have 16rds of dragons breath and some slugs

>dosn't know a machinist.
Any one got a drawing that I can revise?

this is how you solve the gun problem
RAISE THE PRICE so that only rich people can own them
a gun should cost 20,000 to buy
this is how you stopblack gun violence
only whites will have guns at that price

(((Gilboa)))

Honestly its rule of cool factor is bigger than its meme status. Don't kid yourself, a double barrel pump action shotgun is badass.