*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwDu1tOF1Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is science real? Can you prove that the concept itself isn't founded on lies?

Science is real until any research regarding gender, sex, race or anything that might be problematic is brought up.

if it blocks my path and thereby physically threatens me, then it's the luckiest day of my life ever . . . but have to make a hard choice which method from the buffet of self defense to try out frrlz

I work in science, in big pharma. 80% of academic science is complete bullshit created by graduate student slaves who are desperate for publications but completely untrained, so they fake their data to get their degree. That’s literally how science works, or at least the life sciences.

>Rapes his female friends when they're drunk/on drugs.

excuse me *walks past*

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Did you take your daily soylent portion?, anons?

It's kinda cool that we've got all these pics, these social media profiles, and a digital record of who was pushing this kinda stuff.

On the Day of the Rope, I have no doubt some revolutionary group will seize lots of servers, sift through tons of emails and data, and people will be called to account. It will be Goy Nuremberg, basically. The soy boy above will have to face a tribunal if he's done lots of activism.

That's one feature of RaHoWa that'll be truly awesome. The digital record is massive, and if these people can be ID'd it's going to be extra brutal for them.

get the fuck outta my way, lardass

What a qt, would save the white proletariat with him

> science is real
> black lives matter
pick one

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

holy fuck he's small

Soylent is people

youtube.com/watch?v=RwDu1tOF1Ww

this is the straight up byproduct of hippies, if only those boomer faggots ODed on the dozens of drugs they were high on 24/7

Hey share that watch asshole, this is a communist country right?

Political tshirts are cringe worthy no matter if theyre left or right

Excuse me white male?

Isn't that the school shooter from Florida on the right?

Please put it out of its misery.

Fuck I want to get laid too but I'm not that desperate

This.

No that's Caitlyn Jenner.

I don't think you could get any more of a cliche liberal than this faggot right here. I wish for a breakdown of law and order every day so I can pray on these faggots, show them what reality looks like.

>science is real

But how can science be real if our biological sex isn't real

Ask her what her preferred pronoun is.

That poor kitty. We gotta get him outta there, anons...

>UAE
god, flyboy. how bore are you?

how about this science?

>NO WAY FAG!

Trying to own it lel

nice meme shirt...

Where's my coffee kid

Start sucking that dick. Then work my fingers in his hole. Start massaging that prostate and look up from his dick and ask "Can I take the means of production?" He smiles and laughs then welcomes my throbbing cock into his open vibrant hole. I plunge in balls deep slamming that lilly white ass shooting load after load in his hole. Then kiss his ear and say SIEG HEIL. Wipe my cock on his lips then slap that commie face. Have a smoke then leave.

>Science is real
>Black lives matter

Lol.

You can't prove anything but your own existence a priori. Everyone who knows the most basic philosophy 101 knows this, and pointing it out as if it's some sort of deep observation just reveals what an intellectually immature brainlet you are.