Which restrooms should transsexuals use in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/model/sue-lightning-4234/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The one designated by their biological sex. It's the law for everyone else, why not for them?

The ones where the toilets shoot fire.

Who cares? Its a public bathroom, no one wants to be in there anyway. Do your business then leave. Its so fucking simple.

Neither. They should be gassed.

You know, I'm a Conservative and vote Republican. It pisses me off but I think I've literally seen two trannies in my entire life. As long as they use a stall and dress the part and keep quiet about it I don't think anyone will say anything.
Once in a while I have to go to San Francisco for work and I always stay at the same hotel. They had the same bathroom layout by the bar for the last few years, but the last time I went they had converted the whole thing in to 4 single bathrooms. It's the most retarded fucking thing I've seen in my life.

i'm straight and i'd fuck a passable trannie, but they should use the one designated by their biological sex

The "family" restroom.

"Transsexual" ain't a thing, user. It's men and women doing some very public, very rude pretending.

Men have gotta go in the men's room and women in the ladies' room. Doesn't matter what some kike doctor does to your genitals or what memes the kike academics try to poison society with.

The floor, outback.

>from brazil
>i'd fuck a trannie
>i'm not a degenerate guys, i promise

The ones on the helicopter
It's right there through that door on your right

No one cares where you piss or shit in Hell.

Literally 90% of the posters here are degenerate.
Go back to Facebook, you normie faggot.

the restroom to which their born sex is. transgenderism is like homosexuality, a mental illness, and a mental deficient should not get extra rights because of their illness

their pants

The one with gas showers
Now fuck off kike, no bump

I've never seen something more Jewish in my life.

Who is this goddess?

>TRANSITIONED

it's in the fucking filename you nigger

>zooms in on picture
oh nvm

Imagine being so fucking retarded that you dont know where to take a shit.

>tranny fucking a jewess
we need more of this

They should all be hung

The one at the mental hospital

>I think I've literally seen two trannies in my entire life.
I see transsexuals and/or cross dressers on the street every day, and I work in a profession, investment management, with which they’re not particularly associated. I don’t mind in the least. It’s just part of living in a cosmopolitan city and in a world where difference is the norm not an exception.

The oven

The handicapped one

The gas room

THE ONES THAT DON'T CONFORM WITH THE EQUIVOCATION FALLACY.

BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT SAYING IT, MAKING ALL BATHROOMS BULTISEX TO USE THE EQUIVOCATION FALLACY WITHOUT USING IT, IS NOT VALID

Outdoors in the dirt like the degenerate animals they are.

>They should all be hung
Cross dressers tend to be hung, which is why they have to hide their equipment, unlike those with micropenises (I won’t indicate the insecure poster to whom I’m referring).

the graveyard
RIP

that's another tranny
ashemaletube.com/model/sue-lightning-4234/

This.

this

damn, maybe a trap jewess gf is the ultimate red pill

A coffin.

They can do plenty of "resting" in that room

Who is in the OP picture?