So what's all this Q user shit all about?

So what's all this Q user shit all about?

Other urls found in this thread:

qanonmap.github.io/
fulcrumbiometrics.com/DERMALOG-SVT-4000-Multi-Biometric-Mobile-Device-p/101306.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the next phase following P user, preceding R user.

another schizophrenic claiming to know the insides and out of the us government or something autistic like that

the man behind the Q larp is..you guess it..none other than Gene Rosen

tuned into a live Q discussion once... a baby boomer says: "Israel is our greatest ally, y'all. We need to accept that." and then I tuned out. so can't really say. some cryptic information scavenger hunt for boomers?

Really. I have a female friend whose been very open to my beliefs on jews and niggers and the holocaust etc. She is pretty awesome but she's also very much into new age spirituality and she believes some crazy conspiracies. Today she brought up and tried to explain the q user to me and she brought up Sup Forums. It sounded like a big larp and some Alex Jones tier stuff. I told her unless it names the jew it's civic nationalist faggot gatekeeper stuff.

Yeah I typed in q user on YouTube and all the streams are like 10 hours long of fucking old people or retards talking pizza gate tier shit but not naming jews

Boomers' first /x/ larp

I miss MegaAnon :(

Q predicted you would ask this.

No hhe predicted you’d post this saying he predicted you answered ops questions also he predicted i would post this reply and these digits

Hope this helps.

We would know more if /pol didnt scare it away.

Notice how dead the board has become since it let the shills chase off the Q threads. Now the only happenings are one-off stabbings in dead countries.
For the first time in its history, Sup Forums is behind the curve.

Me too. But she did say Qanon was legit before she left. Did a complete turnaround on Q. Since I trust Megs I'll take her word on Q.

>behind the curve.
Sup Forums is the curve. Waiting is a game also.

Any word on sealed indictment counts?

I wish Sup Forums still was the curve, but it isnt anymore. No threads on blackhat snowden, no news on foreign steel market corruption, no talk about military ops abroad. If you dont know what im talking about, you are behind the curve.

Basically, Q user has been posting cryptic messages on the chans since October. The focus of the messages is the incredibly deep level of corruption in the US and around the world and fucked up CIA programs. Claims, or at least insinuates, that he is part of military intel or works closely with the president in a counter coup against the corrupt cabal working toward one world government.
Some people just rule it out as a larp and nothing more. I've been following pretty closely, and I'm still on the fence on whether he is or is real. PROBABLY just another larp, regardless though, the intrigue of it all is getting a lot more people to look into things like MKultra. Which is good.
If you want to know more, 8 has the research boards. Q started here, but then moved to 8 a few months ago. Unless you have the patience of a saint, do yourself a favor and stay away from the boomer chats on youtube and plebbit.

Fuck off with the negativity. You want a thread about your favorite subject, make one.

Yep, that stuff doesn't happen on half anymore. This board is dominated by shitty slide threads and e-celeb garbage.

You guys a faggot team? How do you decide top or bottom?

No need. It doesnt belong here anymore.

thats all pleb tier shit, whats down the next rabbit hole?

I can't read it, so it doesn't.

Retard LARPer who claims Jews aren't behind anything at all

Go look at the catalog and tell me I'm wrong.

its real but dont expect to learn anything about it from the memelord Sup Forumstards on here. just go look for info on your own.

>doesn't even explicitly name the jew
Yep, it's a Q disinfo meme.

Q is CIA/Mossad disinformation. The entire purpose of the Q psyop is to both divert attention away from the state of Israel and organized jewry, as well as to keep you complacent and docile by convincing you that "you don't need to lift a finger, because 'the cabal'/'deep state'/'globalists'/[insert anyone here by the jews] are being taken out behind the scenes, the swamp is being drained by 'white hats', so there's no need to worry about anything anymore goyim", while literally nothing changes and in fact the jew world order is advancing its plans to enslave you at an ever increasing pace.

Kike larper fooling reddit boomers.

Yep, qresearch at cripple chan is doing ok. Also I reckon posts are being censored from threads turning Sup Forums into a fairly useless and bland containment board

It’s ok to say outright that you believe Q, only shills do the boomer/larp thing, real Sup Forums is either interested or not interested, they don’t waste time attacking stuff they don’t care about

This silly shit has been going on since October 2017. None of these prognostications has come true. It is a fucking LARP.

No. That's totally wrong. Part of the whole Q message is that people need to give a damn or it will all fail. That it doesn't matter what happens behind the scenes if the people are not aware of what has been going on and demand to take their government back.
All the smug fucks on here that keep posting the same bullshit are as good as your average normie. Regardless if Q is a larp or not, it doesn't change the fact that nothing can ever get better if people don't try to wake people up.

top tier larp and one of the better ones

I honestly don't know if he is a larp or not. I don't care though. The person that is posting is leading people down some important rabbit holes, so I contribute what I can on various boards. I even endure some boomer boards to help direct them, but holy fuck some of those people are damn near retarded.

qanonmap.github.io/

Read the first 2 cbts threads...
shit was reading like a kikang larp.
Anyone got proof of larp?

>and these digits
Total loser and shill which Q predicted I would say before predicting OPs post, my consecutive numbers confirm.

>Part of the whole Q message is that people need to give a damn or it will all fail.
Qs definition of "giving a damn" is spreading the Q disinformation. That's it. That's part of the psyop, it's a self-propagating meme virus.

That an boomers having jewtube live streams where they discuss how to protect 'Their Greatest Ally' while the """deep state""" is toppled is not "saving the country".

That’s the thing, like you, old Sup Forums never used to care whether something was a larp or not besides the odd kys faggot comment. If u weren’t interested you didn’t go into the thread. Now mysteriously whenever Q gets bought up people pile on to discredit him. Who has the freakin time?

Sup Forums has become a CIAnigger psyop distribution outlet, especially since the 2016 election.

You're assertion that being aware of this fact and pointing out obvious shilling and explaining that it's shilling when explicitly asked what it is (OP asked us) is "not like old Sup Forums" is fucking retarded.

You should return to reddit if you would prefer to post in an environment where discussion of propaganda is forbidden.

>one of the better ones
found the fucking retard

you know (((who)))

NOOOOOooo

LARPstrodamus makes a bunch of vague predictions that people can pretend come true in retrospect.
Idiots eat that shit up.

found a glowing clown nigger

I used to be skeptical of Q as well, but I really took the time to have an open mind about it and check things out recently and I have to say that I really think that he is legit.
There are simply too many coincidences between his posts and Trump's tweets to brush off (pic related).

But the thing that really sealed the deal for me was the post he made where he stated that he noticed that the codebase of 8 had been changed (one line) and was now insecure. His post got the fucking maintainer of the site, CM, to get off his ass and check things out. There's no way a larper could have done that. No way at all. Larpers are people like Mega user and Frank (Anon5) and BSE abortion guy who don't actually know how to do anything and get paid a minimum wage to post bullshit on the chans.
That saga between Q and CM really sealed the deal for me.
Didn't Assange leak a copy of Fire and Fury with the letter Q all throughout it to? That would lend more proof if it happened.

Anyways, you have to think about what it would mean if Q was actually legit. It would mean that every single shill and bot on this website would do everything in their power to discredit him. To divide his base. Call people boomers, call him a larper, call him a shill, etc.
I think that another huge piece of evidence for him being legit is how shitty all of the chans became after he poked his head out. Oldfags all migrated out and bots and shills descended like crazy to shit up the boards. Haven't you felt how lame this place is lately?

Anyways, as far as the substance of his posts, they are ok. There's nothing there that a real oldfag wouldn't already know, but I don't think his messages are aimed at us (me). They are probably trying to prime newfags and help them catch up. But go check it out and see what you think for yourself.

Fuck, dude. This guy is getting normies to talk about shit like MKultra, naomi, rampant pedophilia, big pharma holding back cures and false flags by the US government. Or are you going to say that is all disinfo?
Fuck off.

Q predicted this thread

Its Barron, idiots

>LARPstrodamus

did you come up with that yourself? pretty funny

Guys.... look at my get, and then look at my ID. Then, look up svt4000 (K4--as in 4k or 4,000--svt)

It's the hottest larp adventure for boomers killing time between drinking a box of wine and staring at the RV sitting in the back that they used once.

If there is anyone real left on this chan, and if you are interested in Q go here:qanonmap.github.io/

It is an archive of every post he has ever made. Read around and decide for yourself. Don't let the endless barrage of shills and bots on here sway your opinion.
I'm out guys, good luck all.

fulcrumbiometrics.com/DERMALOG-SVT-4000-Multi-Biometric-Mobile-Device-p/101306.htm
>The SVT 4000 uses NFC technology to read cards or devices on a short distance
>On the rear side of the DERMALOG SVT 4000 a camera is integrated. With the help of a specially developed application the device allows a two-way authentication including finger and face.
What is this? Is KEK trying to tell us that the plan to implement biometric scanning chips into the human body is on its way?

No one gives a fuck about what meme flags say, do, or get.
end your life.

8ch /qresearch/res/579039.html

Find @Snowden

Well, it IS on the way.

I'm starting to think pol is largely dominated by bots at this point. I really don't even think there are that many shills anymore and they just turned the bots loose for people to argue with.

Nice antennas Edward

Post election Sup Forums is a dumpster fire, your boomer entertainment corner was part of the problem.
>/ptg/ AKA Redditor circlejerk
>/cbts/ AKA boomer LARP and paranoia
>/ibs/ AKA e-celeb cancer
>/sig/ AKA fat fuck projection general
>/nofap/ AKA too fat and lazy for exercise and proper diet general
>10+ shitty threads about forced soy memes, which originated from e-celeb cancer
>10+ low effort threads with a screencap of some libtard nobody on Twitter

Watch
Wait
Learn

hillary tape coming 3/11

I unironically enjoyed skyking threads. They were hella /comfy/ and I've not seen one in a long while.

snopes and newsweek debunked q that should tell you enough