Woman, 17...

>Woman, 17, killed and male student critically injured in 'accidental' school shooting after he 'tried to show off the gun to a group of girls'
>Shots were fired during dismissal at Huffman High School in Birmingham
>The 17-year-old girl, identified as Courtlin La'shawn, died on way to the hospital
>A male student and a school employee were also injured during the incident

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5475479/17-year-old-woman-killed-accidental-school-shooting.html

seems it was just some innocent kids having fun shame

is pic related? because I'd love to say it, OP, there was indeed NOTHING of value lost

that lady is not 17. she looks like she about 25

>there was indeed NOTHING of value lost
This. She would have ended up as either another welfare queen with 6+ niglets, or an Affirmative Action hire working in the public sector.

>The 17 year old victim was a mother of three

>It has been reported that the boy then shot himself in the abdomen while putting the gun back in his pants after accidentally shooting La'Shawn.

>La'shawn
and nothing of value was lost

not properly trained in gun use,,

OMG WE NEED TO BAN THE SCARY AR-15 RIGHT NOW!

She looks much older. Why is she wearing nursing scrubs?

BAN ASSAULT CHILDREN WITH HIGH CAPACITY SHOES.

>Gang banger brings his hi-point to school to show off
>Nigger pulls the trigger because he's a nigger.
>Kills whore saving the American tax payer hundreds of thousands of dollars.
>Libs immediately start crying about gun control ignoring that the gangbanger was under 18 (evidenced by their refusal to name him) and their new 21 year age limit or banning salt rifles with shoulder things that go up would not have done anything.

Isn’t it funny how all the bases for arguing for gun-free zones are being covered?
>mass-murdering psychos
>teacher with a gun loses it
>”gun accident” in the school

Want to bet we’ll see some headlines soon about a kid getting his hands on a school cop’s gun and shooting things up?

my wife just told me about this a few minutes ago, am suprised to see it on pol, much less from a british news link.

i worked on the construction of that school about 5 years ago, the amount of money they were putting into it was mind blowing for it to be an all black county school. 40 years ago when my dad was in school he said it was bragg worthy to say you got to go to huffman. i sure hate what blacks have done to this city

>Gang banger
No gang banger would have been this careless with a gun, he even shot himself in such a goofy way. He's clearly some dumb teenager who has never handled a gun before, found one, and wanted to impress some girls.

I live in Birmingham and Huffman LITERALLY has FIGHT ALARMS in the hallway that people pull if there is a fight so teachers can stop it.
I had to go there a few times for basketball and a Nignog that was black as night made a vague threat about how "y'all might not make it back to y'all bus, if yuh win, white boi".
An actual fucking shithole lmao.
Press s to spit on this herpes ridden whore

>she looks like she about 25
Black HS senior confirmed

>Shots were fired
How do you accidentally shoot multiple shots with a handgun?

Those are the scrubs at St. Vincent Hospital... for the waste disposal group LMAO.

Someone post the screencap of someone saying that blacks and mestizos bring guns to school all the time and nobody gets shot.

>"Look at all these gun deaths, normie! We should ban them!"
>"Hurrr Durrr, guns are bad and scary cause they kill people!"
>24/7 coverage of teens crying about how they are afraid
>democratic politicians with baseless diplomas in stupid fields at fancy schools talking about how evil possessing a rifle that kills baby niggers, votes in favor of planned parenthood

>Fight Alarms
Oh, well, if that's all....WHAT?! You need FIGHT alarms?!

My sister grew up around huffman, she went trussville hewitt. Its really sad to see what those 2 used to be nice school districts have become.

Yeah it's a comical red button behind a plexiglass cover that you pull up.
96% nigger and 2% mixed race is why you need them, lmao.
I went to Vestavia which is white and affluent and there was like 2 fights a year lol.
We were the fucking rebels lol.
Until john Oliver ran a segment on how things like that are wrong.

Huffman was NEVER EVER nice! It's been Nogged from the start.

lol where the fuck is this

So she was 17, had a job at a hospital and from the article, looks like she was going to college. I know the statistics about blacks, but still. What a damn shame. She might have had a future.

Haha my sister moved to cahaba Heights so my nephew could go to VHHS. She wasnt going to stay over on that shit part of town so he could have a shit start at life. Vestavia high is super nice.

Yeah I know, I'm just larping man. It sucks. Poor girl. Imagine her poor family.

Yeah, Vestavia and mountain brook are good, homewood ive heard is good, but it's only ranked higher than Mountain Brook and Vestavia because of (((diversity)))

the thing about black statistics is that they mean people like this keep getting killed off.

what's the bet that it was actually some fucking ex-boyfriend deciding to kill her because of niggerism. crying fucking shame.

Wouldn't surprise me

> have a future
> be a nigger
pick one

> showing off gun to girls
I have been around guns for a long time and i can tell you thats not how guns work.

Thats why i dont get the penis extension talk. Typical female responses to firearms range from bored disinterest to outright offputting.

The few gun chicks i encounter are alot like the "gamer girls" alot of noguns Sup Forumsacks might be familar with.

She looks like the school nurse.
Kike media will keep this under wraps
since the perp is prolly a nog.

This. How do you accidentally shoot 3 people plus yourself?

I found that girls really liked realizing that I was carrying a pistol, and that it was real.

Although this was back in the early 90's in a country where a girl finding a loaded pistol on you basically confirmed that you probably had an interesting life full of secrets.
And they always found it when we were making out already, I didn't tell people anything more about my shit then they'd find out themselves.

JFC, why are black girls so sexy?

Sounds to me like a stupid fucking kid with no respect or discipline giving gun owners a bad name and reputation.

Accidental discharge killing 1, injuring 2 other people, and on top of that, the fucking kid shot HIMSELF on accident trying to put the gun away. Fucking hell...

>'tried to show off the gun to a group of girls'
Can't even get it right.

Trying to read the body language of the people in this video is fascinating. The mother at the end "maybe" does not even look at the child when they are handed back to them. . .. . does not even care about injury. They must be like prostituting these kids cause the give 0 fucks about them.

I honestly find them repulsive most of the time

>Birmingham Mayor Randall Woodfin gave a tribute to the young woman who was killed, saying she was just '30 days away from being 18.
was she fucking the Mayor?

What did she mean by this?

We're supposed to believe a 17 year old black woman already has a full-time job at a hospital, on top of being a student? Yeah ok nobody is buying it.

this is what happens when you play russian roulette with a glock

In 30 more days she would have been. That's the point.

>Woman, 17
>The 17-year-old girl