Why is the (((msm))) starting to focus on Louis Farrakhan...

Why is the (((msm))) starting to focus on Louis Farrakhan? Heard about him on tv then I looked on google and all kinds of articles have been written about hi in the past 24 hours. Is he getting too anti Jew for (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/womensmarch/status/971056167081467905/photo/1
freebeacon.com/issues/convicted-terrorist-deported-upsetting-womens-march-organizers/
youtu.be/q3NGaYiqhvA
hooktube.com/watch?v=iNsnzHg7bb4
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The women’s march had to release a statement

mobile.twitter.com/womensmarch/status/971056167081467905/photo/1

NOI is woke as fuck. I'm willing to let the white devil cave beast shit slide if they keep dropping red pills on da joos.

>a black man names the jew
>the kike still throw in "white supremacy"
Goddamn I want to see the ovens lit in my lifetime.

Jews are realizing that blacks hate them too.

Kingian? more like Cringian amirite fellow pedes??

This just proves women know nothing. Their rights should be stripped.

Louie knows all about the jew. This isn't the first time (((they)) have attacked him over it. Last big one was when he was talking about the jew's involvement in the slave trade.

Farrakhan reminds me that I don't inherently hate blacks, only when niggers blame whities for shit that their/Jews fault.

Farrakhan has based bants.

They don't want their pet niggers turning on the jew slave drivers

since when is the left not anti zionist. doesnt everybody call corbyn an anti semite. cant have it both ways. muslims are of shem. modern day israelis are not

Blacks are increasingly hating the Jews, many blacks I’ve seen on kikebook and twitter are turning against them, blaming them for slavery and for the breakdown of black families. Hell I was in the hood and when they think someone’s ripping them off they tell them to stop jewing them out of their money

>blaming them for slavery and for the breakdown of black families
Well they aren't wrong on either point.

The Golem always turns against its' master.

I wonder if the women’s march has any corporate backers that wouldn’t want to be associated with anti semitism

>#stopfundingantisemitism

It’s because the women’s march organizers are terrorists and love him. Can’t let the stupid women know they’re being duped for votes.

WTF I love black people now

>Rasmea Odeh, a Women's March organizer, was convicted in 1970 of two bombings in Jerusalem, the Associated Press reports. One of the bombings killed two men at a supermarket. Odeh pled guilty to the charges; although, she has since made unproven claims that she was tortured into confessing.

>Odeh was one of the key organizers of the "Day Without a Woman" worldwide strike planned on March 8.

>Women's March Iowa posted a tweet in strong support of the convicted terrorist. “We cannot express the amount of sorrow felt, a broken system deported an amazing activist & organizer”

>Odeh is not the first convicted terrorist to receive support from organizers of the Women's March. Organization leaders also celebrated Assata Shakur, who was convicted in 1977 of killing a police officer before she escaped from prison and fled to Cuba.

freebeacon.com/issues/convicted-terrorist-deported-upsetting-womens-march-organizers/

He's /ournigger/

On women:
>Farrakhan received sexual discrimination complaints filed with a New York state agency when he banned women from attending a speech he gave in a city-owned theater in 1993.[82] The next year he gave a speech only women could attend.[82] In his speech for women, as The New York Times reported, "Mr. Farrakhan urged the women to embrace his formula for a successful family. He encouraged them to put husbands and children ahead of their careers, shun tight, short skirts, stay off welfare and reject abortion. He also stressed the importance of cooking and cleaning and urged women not to abandon homemaking for careers. 'You’re just not going to be happy unless there is happiness in the home,' Mr. Farrakhan said at the Mason Cathedral Church of God in Christ in the Dorchester section, not far from the Roxbury neighborhood where he was raised by a single mother. 'Your professional lives can’t satisfy your soul like a good, loving man.'"

On being called black Hitler:
>So I said to the members of the press, 'Why won't you go and look into what we are saying about the threats on Reverend Jackson's life?' Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan and so they call me 'Hitler'. Well that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the First World War. Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance. Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don't compare me with your wicked killers.

Remember that GLR was well received by the NOI and had a favorable opinion of their members

Farrakhan has started reading the daily stormer and has gotten more anti semetic than ever! He’s gone full gtkrwn.

LET US UNITE, FIRE UP THE OVENS, AND GAS THE KIKES!

TOGETHER!

Dems want a monopoly on black votes.
BLM was blacks standing on their own, so Dems tried to blame them on Putin.
Now they're trying to target independent black figures. Just wait, they'll try to tie him to russia too.

Everything is Russian

Hoteps are allys.

He said Jews run the FBI. Which makes perfect sense with the Bolshevik media coordinating with the FBI and that secret society text from Strozk to his horse faced mistress.

No ones focusing on an old crazy man lmfao

This is the worst JIDF psyop to date. You want to push a bunch of Louis fucking Farrakahn threads just because he rants about jews like you pay your people to on here? Jesus christ the kikes are out of ideas. I never thought I'd see the day. Just like the 15 threads about Alefantis and Pizzagate today by the same 1 or 2 spergs trying to make sure Sup Forums stays crazy enough to meet the ADL standard for extreme

All FBI leadership Comey, McCabe, Priestap, Rybicki, Strzok, Page, etc are all Roman Catholic. Strzok's family are part of the Jesuit order and Strzok went to Georgetown and an elite private Benedictine HS in Minnesota. Jews definitely did not and do not "run" the FBI

blacks hate everyone. They wont be happy until everyones life is shit like theirs. That's the only equality they want. The drag us down with those shitskins.

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan is Anti Satanic Jew.

He is not An Anti Semite.

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan is 100% identical to how Jesus of the bible would be treated today if were here doing the exact same shit he did according to the bible.

NOI is the only group Satan doesn't have control over.

They thought they destroyed the NOI. Gay Edgar Hoover worked night and day to kill it.

The Nation feel in 75 i believe but the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan raised it back up 3 years later. Just like predicted in the bible of the temple being destroyed and rising 3 days later.

god damn typos...

youtu.be/q3NGaYiqhvA

Based Farrakhan

hooktube.com/watch?v=iNsnzHg7bb4

Last essay from Goebbels toward the end of the war:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
>It is little different in the plutocratic nations. There the struggle against the impudent usurpation of the Jewish race is not punished by the executioner, but rather by death through economic and social boycott and by intellectual terror. This has the same effect in the end. Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt were made by Jewry. They enjoy its full support and reward it with their full protection. They present themselves in their speeches as upright men of civil courage, yet one never hears even a word against the Jews, even though there is growing hatred among their people as a result of this war, a hatred that is fully justified. Jewry is a taboo theme in the enemy countries. It stands outside every legal boundary and thus becomes the tyrant of its host peoples. While enemy soldiers fight, bleed, and die at the front, the Jews make money from their sacrifice on the stock exchanges and black markets. If a brave man dares to step forward and accuse the Jews of their crimes, he will be mocked and spat on by their press, chased from his job or otherwise impoverished, and be brought into public contempt. Even that is apparently not enough for the Jews. They want to bring Soviet conditions to the whole world, giving Jewry absolute power and freedom from prosecution. He who objects or even debates the matter gets a bullet in the back of his head or an axe through his neck. There is no worse tyranny than this. This is the epitome of the public and secret disgrace that Jewry inflicts on the nations that deserve freedom

Little has changed. The MSM is nothing more than tool of the Jew

Farrakhan has named the Jew for decades but he lumps them in with white people and promotes Islamization of the West. That's why they keep him around without him being assassinated (because he serves their goals in that way but they still have to keep him in line)

>getting
he's ALWAYS been virulently anti-Jew
I think it's because Tucker Carlson did a genuinely edgy little expose on Obama's ties with Farrakhan on his show the other night. I was busy doing other stuff when I heard the phrase "the Satanic Jew" actually, literally spoken out loud on Fox and did a double take.

Now the left is quickly huddling together, squealing "OH BY THE WAY Louis Farrakhan is a nasty anti-Semite! we just happened to think of him today and we wanted you to know that WE NEVER LIKED HIM and uh, that means none of us! Not Obama! Nope!"

Something bad is probably coming down the pike about Obama soon, logically with reference to his extremist ties, and Tucker, having heard whispers, saw a good moment to strike. Imho. So this is damage control.

Farrakhan is one of the Son of Men who will usher in the kingdom of God.

All praise is due to Allah, for coming in the person of Master Fard Muhammad to whom praises are due forever.

Farrakhan is Aaron and The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad is Moses. All the scriptures are signs for whom to look for today.

Farrakhan is a white supremacist?
That's something new.

jesuits are all crypo jews

We need to fan the fire

Shill repellent