Do you guys really hate black people?

Or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

low effort slide thread designed to subvert and distract discussion on Sup Forums.

thanks for the bumperino, friend

pretty sure is just a low effort bait thread created to gatter (you)s, created by a newfag that is trying to blend in

Dont worry I put that magical four letter word in the options so this thread won't see the light of day

>newfag

I've been here for over a year

Niggers and kikes must die.

Yes, kike shill, we know.

i'm not a shill or a newfag, fren

I don't hate black people, I hate blacktarring.

DOES ANYONE LIKE BLACK PEOPLE, or is it just a meme?

I have a weird relationship with black people.

One of my best friends is black, so maybe that's why I haven't gone full KKK mode. But otherwise, black people are the most degenerate scum I see in public life.

Always pushing/intimidating older folks, always cutting in line, always jumping over subway stalls, always entering the bus from the back, always running away from convenience stores, always on "wanted lists", always with Jordans and golden wrist watches while they come out of houses paid by taxpayer money, etc.

These are just the observations I make in my daily life. I know we hate arabs, spics, chinks, etc but to be honest they don't behave that badly, only niggers do. Yet each time I feel compelled to give black people a chance because one of them is a good friend of mine.

>caring about Jewlywood at all in 2018

Really, genuinely, honestly would press a button to eliminate all of them at once if one was presented to me, and would feel no remose, but a feel that I had done a great service for the world and humanity at large

This

one jew is worse than three browns, try again

>a year

Bump 4u

>Domino played by an ape nigger

I don't hate black people.

I'm just sick of them being shoved down my throat every time I turn on tv.

I wish there was an option to live without them, but I guess that's never going to happen.

>ne of my best friends is black, so maybe that's why I haven't gone full KKK mode

Or, because you're a pussy like most Sup Forumstards who don't back their words up.

I hate niggers, not black people. There's a big difference.

I don’t hate them. I pity them more than anything. Would you hate a puppy for pissing in the house? No, because you know he’s a puppy and he’s too ignorant to know to urinate outside. Blacks are a lesser form of human and i pity them for that. Therefore I’m also against any violence towards them but I do think they should all be sterilized to their extinction. It’s selfish to the rest of the human race to let them slow down everyone else’s road to further evolution.

Please don't make Geralt a coon polacks. The Witcher is literally the last video game series that I enjoy.

When they're in my country yes

Back to Africa with you

No. I hate niggers. Its not a meme.
All i need to know negros are not like me i can see on the local news every single night
>sage

>Do you guys really hate being assaulted disproportionately by black extreme murder, rape, battery, theft, retardation, anti-American-commie-BLM-degeneracy "culture" which threatens to destroy the 1st and 2nd Amendments by blaming whites for everything?

stop playing games faggot

I have known too many of them to harbor any feelings other than disgust and pure hatred.

actually laughed out loud at the Victorian-era soldier. How much fucking crack are they smoking in BBC headquarters?

Not even niggers like niggers. It's why they kill each other all the time.

I hate niggers.

>dark tower
>good

That movie sucked dick, this guy is retarded

You mean you hate commie-Jewish media conglomerates hiring fellow commie-Jews to create content that systematically promotes degeneracy and white genocide. When is the last time blacks were actually producing and creating any of this content?

face face doesnt even look real. its like cgi plastic. i dont watch dr meme, is she a alien and thats why she looks that way or are all niggers for the most part subhuman/uncanny valley looking?

Roland just shouldn't have been black.
He wasn't.
And where were the lobsters?
What the fuck. That movie was alright. But it fucking sucked.
*sage

I dont hate them, I just want them to be where they belong which is africa

>Wonder Woman
>created by a femdom/bondage fetishist
>not a jew

I don't hate Black People, just don't want to share a Country with them. They can have theirs, we have ours. I think both races would prefer it.

I strongly dislike whatever black people on social justice steroids call themselves. Blacks on identity politics are just unpleasant.
I would appreaciate black people to stop blaming white people for every single thing.

I strongly believe in the superiority of ethnic homogenity in countries and communities.
By today's standards that makes me a racist.

>that file

le*fs, not even once

You hate The Woketh Niggers, it's cuz you slept as fuck

we hate niggers and nigger culture. individual blacks can be decent especially when they exist in a white western nation, and hold those values. But anywhere with a critical mass of negroes is an absolute shit hole.

>I wish there was an option to live without them

They have a whole continent, no way they're getting a country in the America, they're lucky enough that they have the caribbean, but that will change as soon as whitey stops protecting them.

>God
I fucking lol'd

i really hate them. life experience has taught me they are shitty people. sage btw

I don't, I actually like most of the people I've worked with. I would kick Al Sharpton in the dick if I had the chance though.

'woke'. I find really funny how black people seem to be unable to forge their own path in society. Lack of entrepreneurship, most likely.
Their obsession with white supremacy is a fetish at this point.

Just stop, lurk more.

Just like Hispanics have the entire Central and South America land masses. Extremely bountiful resources. Yet they're not able to make great countries there. So the ((("solution"))) is to let them flood into Upper America and genocide whites!?

spicy in here

thank senpai im going to move to australia soon with my black ass and fuck little australian girls im not a nigger im a upstanding man who loves australian culture. these racists dont understand but a smart person like you does i am just like you

ok, I didn't knew that BBC is so leftist. They are always used as an example of non biased journalism.

Better to use the color image.

That's what I mean actually. Send them back to fucking Africa. They can try to make a real Wakanda. It will end up like pic, but we won't point that out before hand.

Of course not, newfag. Sup Forums is ironic.

>I've been here for over a year
More like less than a year.

this

I'm fucking A-ok with them spamming nig in their shitty jewwood movies in original roles but it's annoying when they replace white characters. it's also annoying when asians are replaced with whites.

I just don't want to live around them. I wouldn't mind taxes being spent on repatriation if it meant they'd all be sent back to Africa.

You might be new. The BBC = International Jewry state-based media.

For you to properly understand this, you have to be redpilled on the history of England of the past 300 years. The House of Windsor = 100% Ashkenazi inbred Jews. 100% intermarried with Rothschilds and other Jewish oligarchs for 200 years. The UK is arguably the most JEWED country on earth. Zog turned to the US into their main military proxy in the beginning of the 20th century to prepare for funding and provoking a war to rebuild EU in their image, yet the US still holds on to the 1st and 2nd Amendments while the UK has new "hate speech" laws silencing them.

my best friend is black

doesn't stop me from calling everyone a nigger

hope this helps, OP

BBC is biased as fuck, just read the articles. do you have the app on your phone?

if so, scroll down and read the fucking headlines, it's like the anti-Sup Forums

liking one games series means I do nothing but sit on a my ass and game

BBC is Jewish-leftist biased. All leadership with any material influence in that STATE-BASED MEDIA are commie Jews. Dumb fuck Brits and Americans actually think they're intellectual for reading it and NPR.

I don't hate niggers. They are just dumb animals that don't belong here.

I hate the jews for bringing them in.

nigger ive been here almost every day since 2009 and i still consider myself a newfag

Just watch these videos OP

minds.com/ColinFlaherty

I hate niggers black people I tolerate

Whatever happened to "I've been here all summer?" I guess that was too obvious.

i dont even think that nigger is a good actor. i watched some brit cop show with him and it was awful. brit acting is bad, but that show was especially not good.

Fuck off nigger

we're just joking haha

le 5'8

I've been calling it the Blacked Towers for a while now.
I love the movie, has little to do with the book series but I still like it.

Wow - I was going to say you hate marketing..

I don't hate black people.

I do hate internet bullies and I wish they'd just fucking stop driving sjws crazy or even more crazy so everyone can let controversial subjects have civilised discussions and research.

With 'race realism' for example, I think it would be compassionate to stop pushing for equality of outcome if it's expecting too much of SOME black people and stifling SOME Asian and white people.

Societies should let people find what they're good at.
When some black people are geniuses, great! support them with more education!
When some black people aren't, be honest about it and let them find activities and jobs they will enjoy.

>(((Cohen)))

He wrote the magic word in Options that sinks your shitty thread instead of bumping it. And so have I.

I thought about it yesterday, I just consider them an animal like a bear, you wouldn't hate a bear unless maybe they surrounded you and fucked up your neighbourhood, but at the same time if it comes close you are gonna have to shoot it, and you wouldn't let it near your family / children. Thats why the jews are the main problem, they are the ones that are luring the bears into urban areas.

>black
>people
Choose one, and only one.

Sup Forums is satire. It's mostly well-adjusted, white collar people going to the one place they can use the word 'nigger'

Uuuuuuggghhh... I don't hate monkeys. What is your problem? Never visited a zoo?

Precisely.

WE WUZ VESEMIRS AND SHIEEET

I dont hate my neighbour because I dont want him living in my house

>a year
>claims to not be a newfag

Pathetic.

when blacks stop acting like senseless morons who want civilization itself to fail, we'll relax

no we just cant afford them

Most of the "nigger hate" threads here are posted by Jews for D&C purposes.