Redpilled Christianity

I’m the most redpilled Christian you’ll ever meet and every belief I have is backed by the word of God.

Race realism, immigration, patriarchal society all stems from my study of the Bible

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ah4NDHjVf1M
pewforum.org/2017/11/08/orthodox-christianity-in-the-21st-century/
assemblyofbishops.org/news/2017/response-to-racist-violence-charlottesville-va
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is your homosexuality also backed by God?

Broke
>Catholicism and Orthodoxy are the TRVE bastions of western civilization, granting us the first pan-European organization and forming a bulwark against other races during the middle ages

Joke
>Christianity is fundamentally cucked, here are some select contextless passages from the new testament that prove my point. We should instead provide our people with a new faith based on worship of strength, honor and virtuous living more akin to pre-christian European faith systems to avoid individuals falling for slave morality.

WOKE
>Anglo-Dutch Calvinist and Protestant theology led to the great propagation of of Europe across the whole world by fostering an ideal of moral inadequacy in every human, driving them onward to build free and practical societies that value the rule of law and structure over a flippant might makes right honor culture system. Slave morality is valuable and necessary to create a functional modern commonwealth where the real world impact of policy is valued more than the ideals policy is built on, without which petty honor squabbling between individuals and communities would lead to a ceiling being placed upon the greatest development and quality of life a society can achieve.

Interesting post but where’s your question?

How do you do it? I'm not trying to be a dick, but my faith has been fledgling to say the least as of late. I see the Evangelicals worshiping Israel and Jews, I see the Lutherans bringing Somalians into Minnesota and Wisconsin, and I see the Pope kissing nigger feet. I just don't see Christianity as a net positive for the white race at this point in America. Maybe that's the wrong way to look at it, but you cant say I'm wrong in my observations. Help me out if ya can.

If not gnostic christian...than not redpilled.

First off you must realize the word of god has been attacked, misinterpreted and completely raped.

race realism was actually one of the first things that hit me like a brick when I started studying the Bible let me show you a few verses that will redpill you

Genesis 1:11: "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

Genesis 1:12: "And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Genesis 1:21: "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Genesis 1:24: "And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and Beast of the Earth after his kind: and it was so."

Genesis 1:25: "And God made the Beast of the Earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

So when God created the earth he ordained that every thing after it’s own kind and seed within itself. This applies to everything even vegetables

Now get ready for the good part

In Genesis 1:27-31, it says God created male and female, tells them to be fruitful, multiply and have dominion over every living thing, and God beheld everything that He had made and it was good. Everything that God made has its seed within itself, therefore it is good because it produces only its own kind. Like begets like. Never do the simpler forms of life violate this law unless forced to by the higher form, man.

Pt 1/?

Exodus 23:10-11: "And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof: But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard."

If wild or even domesticated animals were beasts of the field, just picture what would happen to your gardens and vineyards. Note the distinction God makes here between the "poor of thy people" and the "beasts of the field" the poor of thy people shall eat first.

Exodus 9:9: "And it shall become small dust in all the land of Egypt, and shall be a boil breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast, throughout all the land of Egypt."
You can be sure God was not punishing four legged beasts by afflicting them with boils.

Leviticus 20:15-16: "And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

This certainly could not be a four legged beast that a man or woman could lie with. If it were, God would not demand the death penalty for a dumb animal with no reasoning power.

Exodus 19:13: "There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount."
Now we have a beast with a hand. Do you believe God told Moses to talk to the camels, donkeys, cattle and tell them not to touch the mount?

Jeremiah 7:20: "Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast..."
Jeremiah 21:6: "And I will smite the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast: they shall die of a great pestilence."

youtube.com/watch?v=ah4NDHjVf1M

Living in the moment is pretty degenerate in the sense that you forget the greater benefit a thought system has provided a people before and possibly after your lifetime.

That aside, the Christians who are most influential in America will be posturing moralists because modern America consumerism values ease of access to any good or service, including religion it seems, over the actual positive effect such goods have on different groups of people.
In England the established church I want to love is thoroughly cucked and one might even argue satanic given its ordainment of women and moves here and there to accept homosexuality, but I do not blame God because I know as he compels mens hearts, the outcome of their actions is just deserved because of our depravity.
While fewer of us today than ever can grasp his countenance, it is through his love for humanity that such a proportion of these undeserving masses at all is saved.

Remember though that churches and organizations are not his temple, and you as an individual are. Just because the world around you collapses, including the Christian world, it should not mean that you abandon your holy duty if God has allowed you to grasp its presence.

Would God refer to a four legged beast as an inhabitant of a city?

Jeremiah 27:6: "And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him."
The Negro race has always been used as servants.

Jeremiah 31:27-30: "...the seed of man, and with the seed of beast...But every one shall die for his own iniquity."
How can an animal die for his sins and iniquity? They cannot because they do not know God’s Laws so they cannot sin.

Jeremiah 31:34: "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
It would appear this verse pretty well takes care of the liberal's so-called Brotherhood Program.

Ezekiel 14:15: "If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts."
Only two legged beasts could stop man from passing through the land.

Ezekiel 29:11: "No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years."
Now the beast inhabitant not only has a hand but a foot as well. Animals have hoofs or paws.

Jonah 3:7-8: "Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water: But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands."
What manner of beast would wear sackcloth; have the power of speech and, once again, we see that the beast has hands?

Zechariah 8:10: "For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast..."

what are the Orthodox doing wrong?

I personally don’t feel like I fit in any denomination personally. They all seem to slip up and try to stop teaching the word of God fully. I’m thinking about creating a YouTube channel, SoundCloud channel or something along those lines where I can teach people the true meaning of the word

That makes you a Protestant

Racial hierarchy is not backed by the bible.
Separation of races in their respective lands is tho, and death for miscegenation is tho.

I’ve thought about it, I was raised southern Baptist but I’ve come to realize they are very set in their ways when it comes to isreal and aid for Africa. The reason I still go is because my pastor is an amazing teacher on every other topic

What is the most successful Christian denomination in Academics?
Is it true that most of the scientist aren't Christian? If yes, why intelligent people of our society aren't christian in their majority?

Humanity and evil corrupt everything, even this great faith.
The fact that it took Christianity 2 millenniums to reach this point, and still have a significant portion of non-heretic followers is enough to prove it's divinity.

Well no, I'm telling you that the idea that you can have a denomination rather than just being a part of the Universal Church is a Protestant idea

>Orthodox Christians in the former Soviet Union generally report the lowest levels of observance among those of their faith, perhaps reflecting the legacy of Soviet repression of religion. In Russia, for example, just 6% of Orthodox Christian adults say they attend church at least weekly, 15% say religion is “very important” in their lives, and 18% say they pray daily. Other former Soviet republics display similarly low levels of religious observance. Together, these countries are home to a majority of the world’s Orthodox Christians.

pewforum.org/2017/11/08/orthodox-christianity-in-the-21st-century/

assemblyofbishops.org/news/2017/response-to-racist-violence-charlottesville-va

>Orthodox condemnation of "discrimination"
Which any basic Sup Forumsack can tell you is ridiculous, as it assumes all races are the same and that all must have the same strengths, weaknesses, wants and needs.

I mean ignoring the idolatry and just looking at the practical effect of Orthodoxy the problems that church faces are just as bad as the ones based in America and Europe.

Other than the Israel issue, Evangelicals are very traditional conservative. Look at Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell.

Genesis 1:28
God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

And as you see
Negros are the beast of the field and God calls us to subdue, now interestingly enough subdue means two things

sub·due
səbˈd(y)o͞o/Submit
verb
overcome, quieten, or bring under control (a feeling or person).

Or

bring (a country or people) under control by force.

Ohhhhh I see now, my bad

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

These teachings are correct, however they fail to inform those that come to Christ that it’s not easy to be a Christian and being a Christian isn’t just getting juiced up on sundays with the Bible. It’s a 24/7 365 commitment.

You cannot be over weight and be a Christian. Just this fundamental teaching negates millions of so called Christians from actually following the word of Christ

One of the seven deadly sins is gluttony and as the lord said

But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.
1 Corinthians 9:27

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

1st Corinthians 6:19-20

This meaning only Christians who are physically fit and healthy are Christians

In pic related which one do you think honors god more with his body?

What does prayer actually do? Is it important to do daily?
Does evolution coexist with Christianity in your view?

OP fucking died