This is the worst day I had on POL

Today POL was an absolute waste of time, the ADL/SPLC bots are in full force flooding the shit out of this board, NOTHING PRODUCTIVE WAS DISCUSSED HERE TODAY.

Every redpill thread is getting instantly shut down by these new jewish mods, and every useless, obviously shill bot thread is getting bumped to fucking hell.

After today it's clear we need a better image board. We need a entirely community controlled board with POL-minded mods and a functioning bot defense and a protocol to detect and block permanently professional shills.

Let's do it guys, I can't handle nupol anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sN-suQNuIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>memeflag
>calling others nupol

>no ass

I'm from a 3rd world country and everytime I post with my flag the thread turns to shit and nothing is discussed except my country

That is sad to hear OP, because today was my first day back on Sup Forums (traveled without internet) after at least a month of not posting here, and I started a lot of spicy threads that I hope would reinvigorate the youth here and put them back on track.

Seems I have done the opposite and angered you OP.

Sorry for that.

that's how it is every day

there should be a board run by someone who can do ancestry DNA tests. if you're not above 90% white DNA then you can't join.

I saw a good clean energy awareness thread.

POO

>t. shitholer

you're from India aren't you?

lol

thinking any day can be productive in Sup Forums

if you want to help a brother in need do a hindu general, i have questions

Has to be a poo

If it makes you feel any better it happens pretty often when people with my flag post too. Not as much, but it might eventually reach that point.

Not true, there was a good nationalist thread.

confirmed POO

i want to do illegal things to the girl in the right

what a surprise comming from a mexican am i right guys jajaja

Are the shills paid SPLC/CTR faggots? Or are they just unironic faggots who invaded this board after it got spotlighted by the MSM?

IN

THE

LOO

Only poo's post without vpn.

exactamente de que estas hablando?

la quieres decapitar o algo?

There is plenty of evidence that SPLC, ADL and CTR are here flooding the board everyday and there's even proof they're hiring people specifically to make bots to post here non-stop with VPN's

Just make a "redpill me on CTR/SPLC/ADL shilling here on POL" thread, I don't have the imgs saved in my pc

done

Where is it?

Daily reminder

deleted. mods are fags

>today

face the facts, nothing productive has EVER been discussed here.

inb4 b-but we got trump elected

You are not reading the signals properly. The massive shill volume is a sign of weakness from the opposition, not strength. It means we are winning and they are afraid.

>POL
>"wahhh the board is shit!!
If you're going to be a blatant newfag at least name the fucking board properly.

what about 8 chan ? is the Sup Forums over there having the same problems ? if not we could migrate over to there

this seems like a pain, except if a img board automatically converted our messages into cursive just to prevent bots

Chilean bro you are always welcome here... unless you're a dirty commie.

wtf i am a girl now

When is anything productive discussed here.
This is a huge waste of time, you people trying to change the course of humanity.
You are weak and can't, the 5% decides every single thing that goes down...
Best bet right now would be to get off this shit board and try to chase the money. That is if you are trying to get anything productive done.

POO

youtube.com/watch?v=1sN-suQNuIk

this is the redpill pol refuses to swallow

I wish you retarded newfags would just fuck off already

I have it from good sources that SPLC is about to lose its non-profit status. There's some very good intel on years of financial wrongdoing. There might very well be arrests. Jeff Sessions' buddies in Alabama have been investigating it for years.
They just have to do things right so it doesn't look like it's politically motivated which means they're probably going after a well known right wing charity at the same time.

Could be a turkroach

brap...

>the only way we'd ever actually really impact human history and change our current position is if one of us just started killing rich and powerful globalists
>implying they ever put their real bodies in public
>implying you wouldn't trash your whole life over some double

asian butts drive me nuts

You're correct.

Their bodies are made of flesh and blood like any of us, and they die exactly like we do.

The blood must flow already, it's been to long

Why'd his post get deleted?
Inciting violence?

Tbh I've been thinking about this for a while, but legitimately I think the only way we'd ever actually really impact human history and change our current position is if one of us just started killing rich and powerful globalists. Jews like George Soros and his son and the Rockefellers, but goys too like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos. I'd particularly target as well the heads and leading members of media corporations, liberal supreme court Justices, and prominent liberal celebrities.

Trump scared the elites, because they for the first time in a VERY long had no control on the result of the election despite all of their resources being put in full gear and now lacking total control of the presidency (despite Trump of course being a globalist himself), which is why we have made all the changes in world affairs so far.

If we made them actually terrified for their lives and families, I'd say we'd only stand to gain in the incoming chaos.

that's what he posted

C*A NIGGERS FUCKING GLOW IN THE DARK!

and this is why globalists are moving everything from your country to china

for example, the fiat system, with the yuans ascension they guarantee you cant rekt the system
because once dolar crashes it will never recover, and no other market will ever dominate chinas one

its been decades since UN was founded and no progress in your country has been made, in fact you are in constant war with it

There havent been productive threads in months. I dont see anything I of what I used to see here now. They won

yeah kys

Massive unproductively, the likes of which God himself has not even seen, is how we achieve VICTORY!

this

IN

Are you upset your NW Front thread didn't go over 100 posts?

>I'm from a 3rd world country and everytime I post with my flag the thread turns to shit

Canada isn't that bad.

One korea it's going to be the greatest korea.

No that’s normal for here. interesting things get discussed at the same time as nationalities get abused

Shills, not even normies could make the board this boring

Thank fuck. The chans are my only dose of daily sanity

inshallah!!

(Got german street signs on the captcha! Ahahahahahaha even google knows how cucked germany is)

those are russian bots

i want to smell their farts so bad

Do us and yourself a favor then, help bumping the meta thread allowed for the board, and offer ways we can make this cesspool more bearable

Let's make pol less shitty

Tus genes de prieto están entrando en acción. Debes resistir user, Hazlo por diosito que te está viendo

But there's nothing stopping you from posting this? This distracting waste-of-space Jewfag thread?

checked