Greek football fans attack Muslims celebrating Prophet’s birthday in Athens

youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU

Where were you when Mudslimes got absolutely destroyed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S6Yev7pApFU?t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=qFJx3urTqkk
youtu.be/36OiRIxup3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I love greece now

which ones are greeks and which ones are muslims?

Reclaim your heritage!

>what the jew loves to say when blacks claim theyre jewish and he claims he's white and gets all these people to fight

is greece honestly the wildcard of europe?

FUCK YOU MY SHITTY AUSTRALIAN INTERNET FUCKED ME UP, I WANTED TO MAKE THAT COMMENT FIRST. CUUUUUNNNTT

FIFTY

hooligans are crazy

Europe needs more football hooligans.

Americans wish they had thr balls to do something like this.

Good I fucking hate mudslimes.

fucking kek they all scatter like roaches

Which ones are greeks and which ones are muslims?

Fuck. Yeah.

Why hasn't the Greek police started deporting this cancer?

Unironically can't tell the Muslims and Greeks apart

Nice, build tension. Agitate the mood.
The race war is inevitable.

>all the fucking booms from bombs being thrown at the muzzies

>italians
>white

OHOHOHOHO NO...

SPBP

Can we possibly make Greece great again?

Yes! Kill them!

Absolutely.

I'm an american in the uk studying. My greek classmates openly hate muslims and speak about how they will never go under their slavery again. My good friend proudly proclaims to be racist against albanians and turks

you don't

Based wogs

Greeks are such tan, hairy, and oily mother fuckers I can't tell which is which.

youtu.be/S6Yev7pApFU?t=45s

Who is muslim: the pursuer or the pursued?
I want to know who the police is protecting.

SECOND post!!!

pursued. the hooligans are wearing black

This

Mikael9910
2 days ago
fuck the greek police who is helping the pakistanis!

Indeed lol, thanks

This is why i'll never freely choose to live in a city .. bunch of fuckn apes

Look at the comments on that video. They're all statements of support for the Greeks and calling for Muslims to be purged from Europe. Just ten years ago, comments like that being posted on Youtube would have been in the extreme and minority and also met with howls of protest.

How times have changed.

Honestly

You don't have the IQ for city people culture, bigot.

Based Papadopoulos.
I expected greeks to chimp out though. When are swedes gonna do the blood eagle on immigrants? That counts both for muslim and christian niggers. I don't care if a nigger is christian, it is still a nigger.

The fire rises brother

Good, encourage all redpilled people to live in the countryside. That way immigrants will only rape liberals

Where are the Greeks? All I see is brown people chimping.

you cant show an image of him but you can celebrate his birthday?
how does that make sense

Met a bunch of Greeks when I worked in Montreal for 4 years, every one of them would get drunk and spew racism. It was beautiful. I love and miss them dearly.

>those cops running to defend that poor oppressed muslim from the fellow greek "big bad nazis"
Disgusting.

Celebrate Mohammads birthday, kick a mudslime

i dont know whats more niggerish drunken soccer hooligans or sand niggers. pretty sure on a scale of 1 to fried chicken this is at least collard greens

shut up catalonian shitstain and listen go your spanish superiors defective cunt

*to

As of right now yes. Problem is most of the ones angry enough to do things like this are already leaving. I have run into numerous Greek immigrants lately. Most of them are trying to start restaurants.

We do

No
We don't

SPBP

All I see are two groups of swarthy hairy people screaming and fighting each other.

How can people not tell which is which? I could even understand it if they were Syrians or Turks, but it’s literally brown gypsy Pakis/poos here.

Why are there mobs of middle eastern Islamists blocking the streets of Europe in the first place ?

The muslims are the ones with green flags and funny hats. The Greeks are the ones in black being chased by riot police who are slightly lighter (Greeks are pretty dark and a lot of them are wearing hoods so it is a bad way to tell but if you see a light person he is probably a Greek)

How about "NO!" To the violence.

yeah we do. i believe we bombed the fuck out of their country for the past 10 years (on the books).

The awakening has begun

is that an Ionic or Doric column?

Greeks are clearly lighter skinned than the Muslims

Europe has their fair share of hooligans. We don't have any outside of Philly

>beat by men with plastic lightsabers

Will Muslims ever recover?

you let them take your guns pussy

>How times have changed.
and it's beautiful

>pray 5 times a day on a blanky, get the spanky

You can see at the end of the video just how integrated they are into European society, they totally love diversity I'm sure, they don't seem at all aggressive & tribal.

NO REALLY, multiculturalism and diversity work goyim. Just give it a chance, what have you got to lose?
Your western governments seem to think it works, otherwise why would they promote it?

D-does this mean the Greeks are becoming alpha again?

Lol good banter but come on, the Muslims all look like your typical dark pajeets, the Greeks are just swarthy

i mean you dont have the right to just go around beating people

conversely the world will never be muslim, so if these people want to immerse themselves in their religion, they should stay in their own countries

Greek is not now, nor will it ever be "muslim", you need to show some respect if you are a guest in some one else's country, and if you act like this, you are a guest

Western civilization will turn on these people if they dont learn to respect the culture of the countries they come to.

These third world people all seem to think there is some competition to see who is going to take over the world, the wise and strong and humble will take over the world, not the aggressive, ignorant and arrogant.

If there was a greek population in saudi arabia, do you think they would be tolerated parading down the street celebrating jesus? of course not

This. But unironically.

kek

BASED

Unlike the west the Greeks were under muslim hegemon for decades, it explains

kek

>Attacking hardcore PAOK fans thinking they're like the rest of the EUcucks
Hahahahah G4 re mounia. You don't attack ultras, idiots. Old news btw.

Southern Europe is a shithole anyway, we're better off in Nordic countries

How does it feel to bleed aussie?

We're here too, little goat. Come, come.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFJx3urTqkk

This is some Children of Men-ass shit.

At around 0:57 a Muslim is beating a Greek with a flag. The police come and Chase away the Greek but does not do anything against the Muslim who is assaulting him.

>November 2017

Obviously. The police answers to the commissioner who in turn answers to the minister of internal peace or whatever. Most of these are leftists or licking balls for promotions. Poor policemen are caught between a rock and a hard place, disobey and you lose your job.
t. gotten baton'd in the leg by riot police numerous times but I still get it

isn't diversity great

I’d storm her reichstag....

youtu.be/36OiRIxup3w

Wtf I like debt cucks now

id backdoor her belgium

Weak attack, didnt hurt the muslim unity there, and im anti islam..

I'd surrender

well done

Poo in loo

i'll be happy to see you at the next muslim christmas street-clearing event

they're always whores

What's the song?

Where are the white people?

the muslims are the ones with the beards and hate in their eyes