Ma Aryan lads

Ma Aryan lads ,

Do not underestimate the meaning of YOGA ,

“The king had to see that the reserved energy of humanity was properly utilized. Human energy is meant not exactly for fulfilling animal propensities, but for self-realization. The whole government was specifically designed to fulfill this particular purpose. As such, the king had to select properly the cabinet ministers, but not on the strength of voting background. The ministers, the military commanders and even the ordinary soldiers were all selected by personal qualification, and the king had to supervise them properly before they were appointed to their respective posts. The king was especially vigilant to see that the tapasvīs, or persons who sacrificed everything for disseminating spiritual knowledge, were never disregarded. The king knew well that the Supreme Personality of Godhead never tolerates any insult to His unalloyed devotees. Such tapasvīs were trusted leaders even of the rogues and thieves, who would never disobey the orders of tapasvīs. The king would give special protection to illiterates, the helpless and widows of the state. Defense measures were arranged previous to any attack by the enemies. The taxing process was easy, and it was not meant for squandering, but was for strengthening the reserve fund. The soldiers were recruited from all parts of the world, and they were trained for special duties. ”

prabhupadabooks.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

prabhupadabooks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv8WHQwo4GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that website where I get MKUltra'd?

If you are afraid of giving up your Kike Consciousness do not go there !

>The taxing process was easy, and it was not meant for squandering, but was for strengthening the reserve fund.
can you give us a rundown on proper taxation?

>stretch and relax for a while
>true power lies down this path

“Prabhupāda: That was perfect in Vedic system, that you... The land is supposed to belong to the government or to the king. The king gives you the land that "You make production and give me tax, one-fourth. That's all." So there is no question of profit. If you have produced one kilo, give one-fourth kilo to the king as tax. That is real social system. Actually, according to our Vedic system, everything belongs to God and the king is supposed to be representative of God to manage things. So for his managerial work he requires some money. Therefore I have taken some land for my livelihood. So whatever production is there, I pay one-fourth to the king for management. This is nice system. As soon as the tax is realized in terms of pound, shillings, pence, whole difficulty arises. I have produced ten mounds of rice and out of that one-fourth I give to the government or to the king. So I have no anxiety. If I produce twenty mounds, I give one-fourth. If I produce ten mounds, I give one-fourth. If I don't produce I don't give. This is perfect system. ”

What do I do?

“Prabhupāda: Yes. Government's only duty is that government gives me land and I pay tax: "Whatever I produce, take one fourth." Finish. All taxes. If I don't produce, there is no tax. That's all. That is the business between the government and the public. That's all.”

ONE FOURTH

“Whatever your land production is there, you give to the government one-fourth. That's all. If you have produced 1,000 mound grains, you have to give to the government 250 mounds. And if you have produced 100, then you give 25. So there is no question of harassment. Whatever is the production is there... So these profession is accepted from Vedic time, different kinds of men engaged in different kinds of activities. Maybe a florist, maybe a potter, maybe a cobbler, maybe anything, grain producer... So many, society requires so many things. So according to Vedic system, there is a class, and Bhāgavata says that "You are engaged in your occupational duty; so whether you are getting success by such occupational duty?" The Vedic system does not condemn anyone. "You are a potter. Oh, you are lower." No. You are as good as a priest because you are doing your duty. That's all right. Never condemns. This is development of later age when the so-called brāhmaṇas became, I mean to say, treacherous. They began to condemn so-called lower class. There was disruption, the whole social system.”

1. sit Indian style
2. bring heels all the way to your unit
3. pinch head of your pecker between your two heels
4. pull feet forward until penis 21cm
5. pull farther
6. drive to emergency room because you tore ligaments and internal tissue on your dick
7. ask qt triage nurse to open bob and vagene
8. congratulations you are now ascended yogim

lel

25% on just production? can you give American examples?

Chaitanya Mahaprabhu was a trap.

Perfect example is St Adolf Hitler. As a God Conscious Philosopher Leader he created a harmony between Crony Capitalism and Crony Communism.

Definitely study him regarding taxation !

>yogurt
Mmmmmm... yogurty

This is what I think Prabhupada says.

25% of whatever your business produces.

We had a seance and Hitler said you're a dick.

LORD CHAITANYA IS THE GOLDEN AVATAR FOR THIS AGE OF KALI !

is it fair to make foot fetish videos? i'll pay my 25%

ive been looking at hindu writings for a while and they seem to have a ton of powerful hidden knowledge...western Christians would do well to attempt to understand these words

You are conflating Kike Consciousness with Krishna Consciousness !

Kiss feet you must . Because you were created a slave . Either for Kikes or for Krishna .

These are your two choices

Why is poo in loo religion being shilled so hard lately?

Prabhupada , as the Second Coming of Christ , is presently the only Gateway to understand God beyond bogus religions including Hinduism.

prabhupadabooks.com/

Because you’re stupid and somebody needs to enlighten you

Christianity created the modern world as we know it.

Here is hinduism. youtube.com/watch?v=Lv8WHQwo4GY

Surrender to the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST , or lick the feet of your eternal enemy (((MASTER OF PUPPETS)))

its a fucking flat tax you nincompoop

i like to pour Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce on a girl's toes and suck it off.

loving this thread. i know i sound like a joker (i'm really not joking) but i appreciate the intent of your threads. the world is a distorted funhouse mirror. thank you for doing your job.

Iskon shill need to leave

i'm pretty sure he has said Iskon is kike horse shit. his message is essentially: surrender to Krishna

He founded iskon and secondly his translation are subversive af it does not represent Hinduism

Correct

But he was a trap.
This is incontrovertible.
It's in the Chaitanya Charitamrita itself.

Institutions can become corrupted easily in this age of darkness !

If you think that Prabhupada’s teachings are subversive could you offer a better alternative ?

I promise you I will dig so much shit about any God Street Shitting Hindu you might present.

Could you say why was He a trap ? What do you mean by this ?

transvestite, crossdresser, a man who dresses up like a woman, a man who pretends to be a woman.

Are you really ignorant about the founder of your religion? This is not some big secret.

Chaitanya liked to dress up like a woman and pretend he was one.

Ever read the bhagavita? If you haven't then please reserve your accusations.

Read real translations?
This is a prime example krishna never refers to himself as the top god or other gods as demigods or demons are iskon suggests, dishonest af, the teachings of iskon are just Christianity through the geeta as it is easy digestible for westerns

Stupid. Obviously you are a Hare Krishna burnout.

You can easily make this argument about KRISHNA as well ,

BTW, He was a Divine combination of RADHA and KRISHNA , so He can dress as He likes

Lord Brahmā about KRSNA

pic related

Lord Shiva about KRSNA

Lord KRSNA about HIMSELF

KEK nvm

He liked to dress up in women's clothes and pretend he was a woman.
It's cool though because deep down Sup Forums loves traps.
You come here every day almost preaching this stuff and you still don't know our culture.

You should lead with how the founder of your religious sect was a pretty trap. Otherwise all you're ever gonna get is "no one wants anything to do with your poo in loo religion"

Sex is for salvation first, reproduction second.

Son , I am only doing my duty . The results are up to KRISHNA .

Honestly , your opinion and or opinion of people similar like you means jackshit

It's not your duty. It's your obsession. You bristle at even the slightest offense. You'll be a failure at your yoga until you gain control over your anger.

You haven't even begun your sadhana. You're too fixated on being right to even get close to krishna. You can't even make it through one mantra without your pride getting in the way.

Come back when you can bear insults with equanimity. Are you doing 64 rounds a day yet? 16 won't cut it.

Thank you for your time and attention

who gave the twink a facial?

Prabhupada was a hack, dualism is a lie

If you present me with a better cohesive alternative I might consider your plight .

ask them how far away our Moon is...

Brahman and Atman are one. It's clear. If you remove one atom from a person one atom at a time, when do they stop being them? The concept of a person or soul as a whole unit is flawed. A person is only a manifestation of Brahman. Krishna too is a manifestation of Brahman. We are not separate from Him.

Krishna tells it quite opposite ,

brahmaṇo hi pratiṣṭhāham

“And I am the basis of the impersonal Brahman, which is the constitutional position of ultimate happiness, and which is immortal, imperishable and eternal.”

14:27

The Sunshine is not the cause of the Sun.

The Sun is the cause of the sunshine.

“If you remove one atom from a person one atom at a time, when do they stop being them?”

The material combination of atoms does not make a soul !

The reason we are persons is because behind everything the ultimate cause of everything is The Supreme Person

Just like each and every photon of the sunshine is a unique individual unit.

The Sun and The Sunshine are inseparable

But

At the same time are Different

This is called

ACINTYA BHEDA ABHEDA TATTVA

Philosophy

This is The VEDĀNTA of BRAHMĀ SAMPRADAYA and both Lord Caitanya Mahāprabhu and Prabhupada were teaching it