NATIONALIST UNITY THREAD #2

>WHAT IS /NUT/
/NUT/ is a general thread about promoting unity amongst national movements worldwide so we can set aside our differences and focus on our common enemy, (((globalism)))
As you can the in the first two threads, this concept has massive triggering potential for shills, so expect COINTELPRO fuckery
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/163121783

>WAT DO
With the help of a few black and white nationalists, we determined the best course of action would be to promote content such as

>Worldstar level
story of OJ
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
(talks about usury)

>no vaseline
youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U
(describes how the jewish manager of NWA broke them up)

>Redpill level
twitter.com/ADL_National/status/968962509167349761
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY

Of course, first, before anything serious happens, we need more OC to circulate the idea, especially normie FB-tier stuff. I suggested bandwagoning the Wakanda thing or the feminization of hiphop in the other threads, but any suggestion/ help is absolutely welcome, since it is late in europe and I am kinda drunk, just don't fuck around like our glow in the dark friends in those other threads or prepare to get spanked.

In the future, getting the issue on /IBS/ would be a priority, but to do that we need an anglo lad down for the task since I do not think I'd be able to represent american patriots with quite as much eloquence and in-deph cultural knowledge as they'd want.

For now, lets discuss and share ways to fight ((divide and conquer tactics)), promote the appreciation for soverign nations and ethnostates and have a good time until I pass out on the keyboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/un-experts-israel-s-asylum-seeker-deportation-plan-violates-int-l-law-1.5867311
msn.com/en-us/news/msn/african-migrants-are-painting-their-faces-white-to-stop-israel-from-deporting-them/ar-
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#31f84c0f67b8
youtube.com/watch?v=QgPwZYJQgHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel#Black_Hebrew_Israelite_non-Jews
amazon.com/Could-Tell-Then-Would-Destroyed/dp/193555414X
noirg.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Ebook-TSRv1.2.HighlightsKeyPoints.20121.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=B5bjniiNzu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP with useful sources

>UN Human Rights Experts: Israel's Plan to Deport African Asylum Seekers Violates International Law
haaretz.com/israel-news/un-experts-israel-s-asylum-seeker-deportation-plan-violates-int-l-law-1.5867311

>African immigrants are painting their faces white to avoid being deported by Israel
msn.com/en-us/news/msn/african-migrants-are-painting-their-faces-white-to-stop-israel-from-deporting-them/ar-

>Israel sterilizing ethiopians
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#31f84c0f67b8

SECOND BUMP GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Paper beats rock.

kek, I didn't think about that, maybe we need another logo for these threads but I made it in .05 secs so it looks like shit anyway

bump

Nut? Are you fucking kidding me? You couldn't pick a different acronym?

you people are fucking NUTS

MORE DIGITS; MORE SOURCES
MORE FARRAKHAN
youtube.com/watch?v=QgPwZYJQgHo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel#Black_Hebrew_Israelite_non-Jews

Good digits, good question. Do you have a better acronym? Otherwise, we'll keep busting /NUT/s.

is Sup Forums gonna descend into a pile of generals soon?

perhaps, don't blame me though, other anons requested it and I took it upon myself to see the average american poster would have interest in the idea, but apparently not. Looking at your picture, I kinda have to wonder where in the fuck he found a confederate flag themed fursuit? Did he have it custom made or is there a warehouse full of them somewhere?

I'm sleepy and I'm not even meming, you fuckers need to pick up the pace, get your coffee or adderalls on or something, this is a great concept with massive exploitative potential as pointed out in the previous threads.

furries do all their shit custom-made. could you image a retail-store catering to those weirdos

I'm german, what do you think?

it's cool

well you do have animal-brothels so...

NEW GENERAL NAME PROPOSAL:
/JEW/ - JOINING ETHNOSTATES WORLDWIDE

The patch or the fursuit?

patch

You faggots are FINALLY understanding how the world works.

Bump.

amazon.com/Could-Tell-Then-Would-Destroyed/dp/193555414X
you'd probably enjoy this, I have it lying around somewhere

good name also

thank you for the bumps, have more explotable content, I will have to go to sleep soon tho, so some of you burgers will have to pick up the duty of baker if (you) want this thing to gain traction. Others are already on the case,but it'll take a while for this to be taken seriously as a concept since spooks are working overtime on D&C

noirg.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Ebook-TSRv1.2.HighlightsKeyPoints.20121.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=B5bjniiNzu8

Bump

Hans you did this at sleeping hours over here, it's a great operation but the Euros will benefit from this more than anyone as in the case with Italy.

Are the speghetti on here just being realistic about their chances for reform? It seems like the election was a good move in the right direction but they seem pretty convinced it's a crapshoot.

I know it's late, problem is, I didn't even really think of this, If you read the threads you'll see it was pretty much an accident and I kept it going for a while to see If I could get some burgers on board. The more people know, the better it will work anyway, because this will be a massive undertaking if we want it to be effective. blame krautism I guess

To be honest any attempt at reforming a govt within the EU will be a crapshoot theses days, since you are working against bureaucrats on a national AND supernational level, all of whom feel existencially threatened.
But it is what it is, huh? at least we get to finally see wakanda on the silver screen..

Bump for good cause

Checked, I will have to go to bed soon but I trust you will keep it peaceful and productive, the shills seem to have gone to sleep

This is something that needs to seriously happen, we can all work together to destroy the true (((enemy)))

Its as simple as: One nation under God with justice and liberty for all. (Well almost all. Too many kikes.)