Haha, holy shit

Haha, holy shit.

twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan/status/971437371328749569

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
washingtonexaminer.com/hidden-photo-of-obama-and-nation-of-islam-leader-louis-farrakhan-surfaces-after-13-years/article/2647117
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Farrakhan is based. I'm convinced when he talks of the White Devil he really means Jews.

inb4 reddit but my fucking god that nigger is based.

Some niggers can be /ourniggers/

Like Malcom X he believes that blacks and whites should have separate countries and leave each other the fuck alone. Integration is a proven failure.

>When your pet starts shitting on the carpet

Guys don't you see that the problems every single community and group faces is because of the Jews? once they're all gone, we can start living peacefully again. Not segregated, but united as Americans.

GAS THE BIKES, FACE WAR NOW!

I don't think jews and NOI nigs ever got along.

Fuck yourself.

The replies are hilarious.

Kike detected.

>"Ah, got ah lawt moh jewce."
Based

The Jews will come crawling back to whitey when even the blacks have had enough of them. MFW we won't take them back.

I couldn't create a better Jew stereotype than this guy.

You don't seem to understand that Farrakhan considers all white people jews and that only negroes are the true christians.

There are Muslims, Asians and blacks who also hate the Jews. Hitler understood this, and so must we if we are to achieve victory. That's true diversity. Realize that many of the interracial conflicts in the west are artificially created by the Jews to weaken whites and sow divisions.

International Jewry is the greatest threat to humankind.

based

Nice try, kike. but we're with the nigger on this one.

Yeah, that's him sticking skittles in his ass as Patrice O'neal put it. They have to put skittles in their ass so that they don't get assassinated.

/ournog/

>not allowed to hate niggers and kikes

Get back to r/The_Retarded you civic nationalist mutt, fake American.

We'll still be segregated, but it'll be voluntary segregation. I don't like niggers, but the only reason I even have to deal with them to begin with is because of the Jews that put them here.

That has to be satire.

>we
you're not even American you fucking leaf JIDF kike

Das right!

Scrolled down further. Found this.

Does anyone remember that delisted youtube cartoon where a jew demonizes the white guy, the black guy kills the white, the jew celebrates, then the black guy kills the jew?

You think I was just talking about you, Amerimutt? We've all got nogs to deal with. Even Europe is being flooded with them now, bugerbrain.

Even if he thinks jews are white, i'll take the arrow for the greater cause, we take all arrows anyway. He needs to keep with these messages

Niggers belong in africa. Go be a civnat on reddit until you're ready to face the truth about race and intelligence (or lack thereof).

IT
KEEPS
HAPPENING

He's real. kek

>posted ten hours ago

LOL. If I had tweeted this I would have been immediately banned. Curse my white privilege!

>Amerimutt
YOU JIDF KIKES CANT EVEN HIDE IT ANYMORE. SAD!

Keep in mind that Trump is the only man to ever receive both the KKK and Nation of Islam as supporters. Based Farrakhan.

I just used the term because it works. It stings you because it's the truth, and unless we all band together and do something about it, it's going to go a lot lower than 56%

BASED

Those subhumans didn't do shit for the German's, they were nothing but canon fodder just like the niggers here in the US.

You get the rope with the kikes and their subhuman pets. Now go let some nigger fuck your wife faggot.

He isn't wrong.

And a new meme was born this day.

>leader of known anti-semitic organization says an anti-semitic thing
And next up on the latest news at Sup Forums, Richard Spencer comes out and says he thinks white people are better!

You're a mutt which is exactly why you get so mad. You hate the fact we don't want you in America because you're not American and you're not one of us and you never will be, so you try to lower our standards and call anyone who disagrees a kike, which is something we hate.

If you’re convinced that greasy nigger only hates Jews and not other whites, you’re fucking insane. He’d kill us ALL if he could. Cuck.

/OurNigger/

>The things you say
>a complete stranger
>in another state
>the things you say on Twitter
>put my family and I at risk

Drama Queen Alert

I just found it randomly. So worth it for the butthurt in that feed.

And yet he claims to love Israel. Amazing. But honestly, that's the biggest challenge we face. We have to get the American conservative right weaned off of ZOG's poisonous teat. We have to break through decades of Zionist conditioning, and while the boomers are a lost cause (and will soon die anyway), we can make impressive progress with regards to their children.

Umm, he could give a fuck about Christians. He thinks all negroes should be Muslim in the Nation of Islam. Eat a few more brean pies, my brotha. You'll get it.

>this rat lives in the US somewhere
Oy vey

jesus christ its like my cartoons are becoming real

Gross. Jews really are reptilian rodent men.

There are more kikes in the US than in Israel. It's fucked.

wasn't obama friends with this guy?
was obama /ourguy/ the whole time?

It's really simple honestly, but Trump is a cuck fucking faggot who doesn't have the brains or balls to actually make America great again. ALl he had to do was declare mashal law and war against the jews, seize the media and this all would be so easy.

Watch Trump's ACTIONS not his words. Him moving the embassy to Jerusalem opened the door for Abbas to get new mediators in the peace deal.

It's coming you fucking concern troll black pill kike.

100% pure Israeli phenotype

Is he our /housenigger/?

so what the fuck can the twitter jews do here? if they ban the redpilled blacks they can be accused of racism, if it were a FUCKING WHITE MALE they could ban without repercussion but I don't see an out here without making black folk more antisemetic

I hope what you say is true user. He was elected for being a man of action, after all.

Look at the fucking flags under his picture... Oh God it's just so perfect. Israel first in the pecking order of course.

HOLY. SHIT.

PLAN: USE BLACKS/MUSLIMS TO REDPILL PEOPLE ABOUT JEWS, WITHOUT OUTING YOURSELF AS A WHITE PERSON!

Saying "delete your account" is the clingiest thing ever and is only said by leftists.

>There are more kikes in the US than in Israel. It's fucked.
And almost all of them have or can get dual citizenship without much hassle. Why is this allowed?

this really is jewing the jews im not even sure if its fair it seems like its over powered and needs a fucking nerf

>First they came for the racists and i said nothing for I was not racists
>then they came for the sexists, and I said nothing for I always treated women with respect
>then they came for the homophobes, and I said nothing for I wasn't homophobic
>then they came for the straight white males, and there was no one left to speak up for me

Either you're right or wrong.. I must assume you're wrong because all other "saviors of the white race" have been kike tricks, therefore, I must assume by default Trump is a Jewish deception. As result I work to expose Israel and the diaspora, and if Trump is /ourguy/ this will condition the People to accept the full truth, or if he isn't it combats the Enemy's plan. Do not put your eggs into one basket but at all times oppose Zionism.

>Israel First, amirite my fellow Chosen

>"I'm Jewish. The things you say put my family and I at risk."
>OY VEY THIS IS LITERALLY ANUDDA SHOAH!

Why do Jews live up to their stereotypes more consistently than all the other races combined?

That's why we can use blacks like Farrakhan to get the message to other blacks. Honestly r/The_Donald and co. wouldn't be so fucking cringy if their worship of BASED black men was tied to niggers who can actually name the Jew.

Uhu youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

>Why is this allowed?
AIPAC. Get rid of them and you get rid of one of America's fattest parasites.

>white race
You're a JIDF kike too. YOU GUYS CANT EVEN HIDE IT. Trump is saving the world. Everyone.

A perfect representation of the typical Israeli "dual" citizen.

Remember when that pic of Obama with Farrakhan almost derailed his campaign?

Oh wait it never got released
washingtonexaminer.com/hidden-photo-of-obama-and-nation-of-islam-leader-louis-farrakhan-surfaces-after-13-years/article/2647117

>
>
>
>He's real. kek
He also supports God Emperor and named the negro, he's /ourgoy

>hurr durr concern troll
>hurr durr I'm too stupid to critically think

Trump isn't Hitler, he's done quite literally nothing to deserve anyones blind loyalty. If he declared war against the jews and their subhuman pets this would have all been much better and easier for us. Instead he's letting them run free and do whatever they way for over one year in office. Culturally America has gotten worse since he took office and he's never going to do anything to fix our nigger, spic, commie, fag, trannie, etc problems.

There is an advantage to being excessively pro-Israel. It's jarring even to normies.

The only reason I still have faith in Trump is thanks to just how much opposition the deep state puts up against him. He REALLY wasn't a part of (((their))) plan. I just can't quite tell if he's been turned or not.

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck off israeli piece of shit.

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

Holly fucking bluepilled comment section

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

they seem like the MLK era of traditional people other then the wanna be urban gangstarz culture.

>whites aren't a race

You had better hope Trump saves this world and a Sup Forumsock like myself does not rise to power. Your type shall be afforded little mercy.

>(1)
Were Sup Forums to ever achieve power Israel will find itself nonexistent and every Jew destroyed not by the fiery affect of death but the burning light of reason.

checked. pic related.

Wait so is he a nigger or a sand-nigger?

>when your life is so insignificant and meaningless because you haven't put effort into anything and you place all your hopes on (((Trump))) saving the world from the jews even though nothing suggests he's doing so besides complete meme speculation

I bet you subscribe to (((Benjamin Fulford))) and that's where you get your meme news.

Because it wouldn't work if he tried. What you need to understand that THE PEOPLE need to become aware of the JQ before the president can enact their will. The right and Israel need to be torn apart. Fortunately this is happening as the new generation of conservatives seem a lot less amiable towards Jews, and the new left is anti-Israel because muh Palestine. But they're still ZOGbots for the time being.

You owe me an apology. Idiot.

It's twitter. Wrongthink is severely punished.

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

God damnit my first attempt at this new meme and I already fucked it up....

>Christians
it seems that kikes are as dumb as the rest of us.

OMG just put that fucker in the oven. Please don't meme him. I can't stand his face.

You need to learn that MLK was a meme and there weren't any "based niggers" back then. He also might have been a communist. Nelson Mandela definitely was. Point is blacks and whites ought not to live together.

This is what the end of Jewish supremacy looks like. It's literally the prophecy they've tried so hard to avoid, but blacks and whites putting aside their differences, even temporarily, to chase these kikes back to the desert is their biggest fear.