>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>JF video: Vee is stupid and can't into science
youtu.be/LZGKqD6Zyd4

>Wanna know the origins of /IBS/ shill? start here!
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

stin.to/6scs0
youtube.com/watch?v=GchKDZoQRE0
youtube.com/watch?v=biYfQ72fJgo
youtube.com/watch?v=DkUUa0Xmrck
halseynews.com/2018/03/05/media-invincibility-practical-guide/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THREADLY REMINDER THAT BOTH AQUA AND SATANIA ARE SHIT

Schedule for this week UPDATED 03/07

For today: Nothing announced
Thurday: Maoist Rebel News vs Sargon 3PM EST
Thursday: an ancap vs Alt-hype about authoritarian vs libertarian state. Warski Live
Friday: FrameGamesRadio vs JewishCalculator 7pm EST

JF vs Jay Dyer about religion (No date)
April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Alt-Hype vs Spino on race realism (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (no date)
Failure vs Mike Enoch (maybe)
After every major stream ancap user will host a /bybs/ stream

Goddess of /ibs/.

Q: Did you hear about Google after they heard about the kid who found a dead body in a Japanse forest?
A: Yeah, I heard they were quite logan ap-paulled!

Hey guys once again if I were 1/3 Egyptian 1/3 Finnish and 1/3 Portugese would you let me into the ethnostate? just wondering
haha nice one

Andy is a cuck and I have txt msgs with his girl to prove it.

whats up with Nick's fingers?

Bigger than drumps haha drumpf brumpf

shit taste itt

He has six fingers to remenber how many millions of jews died in the holocaust

>Thurday: Maoist Rebel News vs Sargon 3PM EST

Can't wait.

thats a forced perspective.

Prove it nigger

Seriously, why do people pay money for superchats? I'm glad they do because it keeps the streams going, but it seems extremely pointless and stupid.

Lovely screenshot
Apart of me, there's only one poster that post Satania, if 2 persons post a different waifu you switch the /ibs/ waifu thing

Jeffstiny here, still trying to track down a guest for a 1 on 1 anime/pol stream after the current /bybs/. Message me on twitter @stateforcedyuri or stin.to/6scs0 if you want to get on. Will not be done on google hangouts, and will aim to go for about an hour. Looking for anons who like anime and political discussion for a stream non gentrified by Kumite/Reddit.

what did she mean by this?

/bybs/ something
youtube.com/watch?v=GchKDZoQRE0

reference to

>Apart of me, there's only one poster that post Satania, if 2 persons post a different waifu you switch the /ibs/ waifu thing
A little confused about the wording but that traitor started calling satania the "queen" of /IBS/. I take the sword to all usurpers

>A little confused about the wording but that traitor started calling satania the "queen" of /IBS/. I take the sword to all usurpers
As soon as I stop posting Aqua, 02 fags died out.
So the "queen of /IBS/" title is for the taking

>That last edit
Deviant art is woke af now.

>Looking for anons who like anime
Anime was a mistake

>As soon as I stop posting Aqua, 02 fags died out.
That's because most of the people left these threads, and I ianpost more than 02post because my Sup Forums and /k/ folder are the same

Who is the person Destiny is debating rn?

pretty funny

who cares

I just one to know if the guy arguing for god is one of /our guys/

>watching Sargoy chuckle with some other gay civnat on his Thinkery memeshit channel
>"Mike Enoch Richard Spencer and the rest will never get enough support blah blah blah"

Observe these repeating numbers and mark my words, the 56% will rise and everyone will scream WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT

this but with an actual get this time

let me help you guys out

>islamic culture

I watched the first half of the stream between Sarg'n and Fat Boomer Jew, and it was pure non-arguments. They implied that they destroyed the alt right arguments, but all they did was say that an ethnostate couldn't be achieved in the near future and somehow that invalidates the position. By that logic, liberalism magically went from invalid to valid the second the French started arming the Americans in the revolution. Or better yet, liberalism will become invalid the second the Dinosaurs have enough of a percentage to vote out the constitution and vote in Air Jordans.

Ouch

Wew
e
w

>putting the link to the chat in a Sup Forums thread

Millennial woes doesn't take shit.

Did Vee actually win in JF vs Vee???

Is Jeff's stream going to happen today?

No he capitulated on every point

Nothing redpills you faster than the left does.

Looks like somebody already has stopped it. Get.

he needs a weeb to join him. tweet him

one guy has 94 hearts. does that mean he wins?

seemingly no one agreed to participate

I need a guest.

I like how joachim pretends he doesnt suck e-celeb dick every chance he gets
thats literally the first thing he does when anyone shows up

Unruhe is anti-SJW and very redpilled on the JQ. He is no doubt more /ourguy/ than Sarcuck could ever be.

I'm not interesting and I would shit up the stream. I thought the spaniard said he would do it

No, JF just weasels until Vee can agree.
As JF manipulates "da mene-eng ohhfh 'is wourds" he is actually the one capitulating.

I'm too shy to take the first step, I would join the second or third stream tho

Just do it I want some autism to fall asleep to

Do it and I'll stop reminding the thread that your waifu is shit

Was away from ibs for quite a while. Seems like it has degenerated into something worse than syria general. At least they are constantly posting real world events that ARE actually related to politics.

ayyyy shit Vee actually didn't capitulate at all. Vee destroyed JF's argument and then JF pretended he didn't address his argument.

Nature is the genetic makeup of a being.
Nurture is the whole of the environmental affects on said being, WHICH COULD INCLUDE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE GENETIC MAKEUP, aka Nature.
JF just retreats into his echo chamber afterwards.
JF is slightly above average intelligence, looks like a genius next to a couple tards.

Alt Hype is an actual thinker, and the smartest thing JF has ever accomplished is recognizing the genius of Alt Hype.

Don't listen to the bullys! I'd really like to get you on but otherwise we have the Austrian who said he'd be around in two hours to talk about political violence. I'll be up, it might just end up being a super late night stream.

Though I don't even know if the Austrian likes anime.

>a single sperg is photographed giving a Roman salute at an alt-right event
“This is why I’m not alt-right!”
>the police betray us, preventing the majority of ticket holders from attending a speech
“The movement is falling apart! This is embarrassing.”
>a rightwinger is attacked by a mob of anarchists with knives and brass knuckles, media publishes obviously out-of-context photos of him defending himself
“Ugh, the only people left in the alt-right are violent extremists!”
>An alt-right lawyer gets threatened with disbarment and the prospect of losing custody of his kids, decides to withdraw from politics
“See! No one wants to associate with the toxic alt-right.”
>Antifa chases after an alt-right event attendee, makes bogus criminal allegations that won’t hold up on court, the media publishes his face and name
“How many more lives must the alt-right ruin?”
>300 bodybuilders in Hugo Boss springwear with 100% perfect vetting, healthy white families, and good Christian morals hold a peaceful protest
“More terrible optics! When will the alt-right learn that it needs to appeal to my mestizo boomer parents?”

Why do critics of the alt-right always argue in bad faith? It seems like internet optomistists never actually do anything IRL and constantly stab other right wingers in the back.

I guess I need to rewatch that stream.
When I got in Vee sounded like he had lost.

nah vee lost handily, he had no rebuttal besides "hurr durr high school biology textbooks say ur wrong jf"

don't listen to that retard, he's just as biased as anyone saying likewise about JF. the truth is they both slapped at each other and vee just comes off like a loser because he is one, in the end jf, vee, and the whole audience had a little less dignity. another day of bloodsports comes and goes.

cognitive bias

>Why do critics of the alt-right always argue in bad faith? It seems like internet optomistists never actually do anything IRL and constantly stab other right wingers in the back.
Why would they debate when they can just get away with ad homs? It's what the left has been doing for years to anyone who's against civil rights laws or demographic replacement.

ars poetica

But you just said that you're going to bulli me!
Also I'm not used to speak english so there would be a huge pauses between comments.
I'd prefer if someone else comes first honestly

That's fine, the audience would see you as ESL moe! Like Hime-sama Goyōjin where the princess never gets to speak a proper language.

Don't worry, I can wait for the Austrian to come back.

What about the black guy you roped into the stream one time, get him on first and then you can rope into going on

I'm close friends with the guy and his power level is both low, and personally cultivated by my taste. I was going to name the show user of the Week and hes also not from Sup Forums in the slightest.

Also I haven't watch yuri yuri so I might be considered pleb tier by your own standards
Hol up
Are you saying that I'm black too?

youtube.com/watch?v=biYfQ72fJgo

Radio1 told me the spanish are black

Even if you have a low power level, we can discuss other shit like board culture, I will only give you one deriding comment at most pertaining to a plebeian power level.

Right, Vee's argument was that "there's an established definition of nature and nurture and you can't just manipulate those meanings for the sake of your argument, which is based in philosophy and not science."
>bud yuu dinnand 'eared mai wourds

>evaluates your existence
still based tho

>whee . harr . nod . dalgeng about . definitións . whee . harr dalgeng about . fhacks.

>Like the fact that words have definitions?

If you want to keep dicksucking vee, go for it, you've been at it all day. Surely your mouth is tired by now.

That doesn't change the fact that Vee is wrong and using ancient, outdated arguments.

Jf is wrong about nature vs nurture

Nature is ones genes
nurture is the environment

JF argues parental genes are a natural nurture. This argument simply falls on itself since yes they are natural but they are still environmental and by the definition he is wrong.

Mike Halsey leaked the dox of one of his former employees to the press and it got national news coverage. Why is no one talking about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=DkUUa0Xmrck

I find vee to be obnoxious as fuck and i really wanted JF to spank him but he didn't, he just appealed to his own non-existent authority and then retreated into his echo chamber.

Vee is a squealing gypsy faggot but he is a legitimate doctor-lawyer, and stomps JF's non-arguments without even activating a single almond.

I am disappointed in JF.

>>Sargoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down

When are you going to stop using this lie? Anglin asked for that video to be taken down.

I mean Halsey English. The article about her on the site is even playing the victim.
halseynews.com/2018/03/05/media-invincibility-practical-guide/

S A V A G E

Really? JF is just 1 big echo chamber all by himself. Vee is a spastic but still laughs his way through most shit people through at him. Its fascinating.

Halsey is a fat boomer. And an insectoid too. Sargon of akkad doing a livestream with him is backfiring hard ,since all can see that halsey is a con artist

Then why cant cooked maine stream anymore?
If you really need someone i can talk about chans and Sup Forums but im a non weeb wizards aprentice.

Anything interesting on /bybs/ tonight?

>one publication knew her name, Halsey news
What a piece of shit. On bloodsports, he talks about how nobody is seriously persecuting the alt right, but he (or at least his publication) doxxed somebody for speaking about race. I'm quickly beginning to hate him.

yea he just eats it all day while hoping someone will notice him

>halsey is a con artist
He's much worse. That girl's life is ruined because he wanted good boy points.

they had way too many people on

Man if i ever come to usa i really need to join some of those cringe eceleb events just to go eurothug mode and glass these retards

There was an Austrian user who seemed really passionate about talking about stuff. I think he said he would be on around 1 A.M. Est? If he doesn't want to you're welcome to do it.

Circle jerk full of cringe as usual

If you had listened you would have realised that they took apart the main basis of the "alt-rights" beliefs and made it clear that their positions are ludicrous, if not impossible.

haha wew sure mate. Most white people arent racist like you fucks. There will be no race war. There will be no ethnostate.

Nature and Nurture are deeply connected, this is JF's point. The idea JF is trying to express is what Alt Hype describes as the "genetic mesh" JF is just worse at explaining it. JF isn't trying to conflate nurture and nature, He's trying to say that nurture is heavily influenced by nature. Vee is trying to put the conversation in a medical context because it makes him sound smart, but it doesn't exactly work in the context of social science. Essentially, it's not an argument.

probably because he got another strike. Always sloppy and low quality

>Really?
yes i do really find vee's voice to be obscenely obnoxious. He's also statist as fuck. He's "anti-racist."
but that could just be the indoctrination...
Alt Hype is my new jesus right now. I can't get enough of him and if they don't get him on IBS, I will stop watching.

>another
You cant even shill right