30 year old NEET

>30 year old NEET

How does such a thing even exist?

I stay at home all day and live off my husband's paycheck. I watch anime and shit post the same image board for 11 years.

Too early to talk about the new season?

Sounds like a great life. But wouldn't apply to pic related since she's single. Not even a boyfriend.

Yeah I know right how weird would that be for such a thing to exist in the real life

haha

I am 28 and practically one. I am mean, I have a part time job but I get paid even though doing no work (home office) and am enrolled in university getting a law degree but will probably stretch it as long as I can.

How is the show? Do they focus on her NEET shit or whatever netoge she plays more?

Are you satisfied with how your life has gone so far? Do you have any regrets?

Mostly her playing her game though in the later half of the episode she shows her neetness and autism quite well.

Good first episode.

NEET - "Not in Education, Employment, or Training"

You're employed and in education. You're not a NEET. You'd barely even qualify as a Freeter.

Definitely heavier on the netoge, but they also show her NEET like in a nice scene where she goes into the convi during Christmas Eve alone and says "I must retreat at once or I'll die"

then again, hard to guess based on the first episode only. Maybe they spent all that time for world building. I am getting a very strong feeling this will go romance oriented and focus more on her NEET life later on.

If you have both a job and are currently enrolled in a university you are very far from being a NEET.

Hard to say when you dont know how it could have went, but its not like I got thrown into this sort of lifestyle. In my country you graduated highschool with 20, then had to serve a year in the military. After that you attend university or work. I got a degree, worked for PWC for a year and then went back to school being almost 26 because I wanted to change careers, and to become a lawyer I have to get a law degree, no way around it. So 30 year old NEETs are definitely a thing.

>You're employed and in education.
I know, but does it really count if you never really work or study? The only difference between me and the NEET is that I am assumed to be doing something, but I aint.

>I know, but does it really count if you never really work or study?
Yes. You're not a NEET. as I said you're maybe closer to a Freeter and even questionable since Freeter is only about people who work but only bare minimum - It doesn't refer to students.

>does it really count if you never really work or study?
It does if you get paid and will eventually get a degree

I just hope netjuu threads wont become Blog central like many other NEET related threads.

I hope they do. Its necessary to understand the directors intentions and Morikos behaviours.

Too late.

lazy normie =/= NEET

We can still stop it.

I got a friend who is in his 40s, grandfather and a Neet.

I rent multi family properties for passive income, so normies pay me to use my stuff

Am I a NEET?

Finland is Winland for a reason, perkele.

I'm not sure that's being a NEET so much as being retired.

Not retired because he never worked so much. Just got lucky in life to avoid work and he still "young"

What are you gay?

Literally us. You'd be surprised.

Recently got 40yo not NEET because i work but dont have girlfriend, and play videogames and watch anime.

My life is ruined?

yea pretty much

ELEETO NEETO

Well I've got 2 years, so I could see it.

Self-employed, not a NEET

>gets to sleep with a sweet neko body pillow every single night
>no spouse or kids to give you a hard time for it or disturb your body pillow quality time
she's living the life. i hope she understands you can't pull this shit any more when you start living with someone..

Sup Forums anime always result in blog threads.

A lot of people are like that, hoard money then live off it, quite the amount of streamers I know do that

i`m like 28 and still a neet,my life sucks,also underage detected

Seems good to me. Work your ass off for 8-12 years then drop out for an early retirement.

She probably smells

I bet you could be a NEET for life if you made some smart investments

>underage detected
I'm 27.

And how the hell do you fuckers live? I'd love to just throw everything and live a NEET life but that doesn't put food on the table.

Or if you had parents that made smart investments

Social Welfare mostly.

So basically, you're either a housewife or rich, shameless NEET.

>implying a housewife isn't a NEET

well in my case my brother does,we live together,both move away from our parents house to go to college,neither of us finish college,now he works at a supermarket and i take care of the house,i`m esentially a housewife,a very bad one though,my dad helps with the bills sometimes

gay

I know right. Haha.

It's ok if it's incestuous.

>implying NEETs contribute to any household other than pretending to be "house security"

>being your brother's housewife
You help him out in bed too, right? Gotta relieve that working stress

IT that boomers can't do

>well in my case my brother does,we live together
gay. Although not gonna lie - I wish I had a brother like that. Only have a sister and I cant move in with her like you did.

>my dad helps with the bills sometimes
So basically you're mooching of your family. unfortunately I cant do that but even if I could thats pretty low. also they wont be there forever, what then?

I live with my sister and her boyfriend for free.

yu are not the first one to make that joke,but really my brother have a couple of mental issues so taking care of him is a little harder that you may think,he now is properly medicated but it was a really tough job before

>so basically you're mooching of your family
my guess is that most neet do,either their families or the goverment,a neet got to mooch from someone,that is how it works

>also they wont be there forever, what then?
don`t know,probably just die too,i`m not planning of having a long life,i don`t really like living that much,the only reason i probably haven`t kill myself is because i don`t really like the idea of dying neither

is this you?

I "manage" my parent's properties. They're all rented to upper-middle class yuppies so it's super easy and I've gone upwards of 3 months without having to do any work and often only work 3-4 hours a month since it's so easy. Am I technically NEET?

Her boyfriend is really cool and they don't have sex when I'm home so no.

not sure,you do have a kind of ``work´´

By working, then leaving her job exactly one minute before the episode started and arriving at home with her severance flowers.

But you're a NEET. doesn't it mean you rarely leave the home if at all?

I would say if they pay you to do it, absolutely. If you only get free room and board then I don't know.

Can we get Asanagi or Shindol to make a doujin of this?

How can you be a NEET and have money to pay your monthly Internet bill?

It's only a matter of time before there's a serious maintenance issue. You'll have fun then.

>normies

damn,my brother is going to have a riot with this

Something about autism bucks.

Rich, dead family.
Essentially I won the lottery and have to not fuck up and overspend.

>How does such a thing even exist?
it´s called americans, they live of Trump paychecks and Obama care.

This was great. Finally a redemption story for a fuck up who is bigger of a fuck up than I am

She's got a vagina though so maybe she hasn't fucked up as hard as I

>But you're a NEET. doesn't it mean you rarely leave the home if at all?
That's a hikikomori

I'm a software engineer. I'm physically in the office around 25 hours/week, 5-10 hours of which involve actual work. Am I technically NEET?

I am aware of the different name but what is the motivation for NEETs to go out?

Fuck off and die degenerate

I hope you're investing in stocks then, so you could have more return to you and then you could really live the NEET lifestyle.

shoping and things like that,sometime see some friends,sometime you just make an dumb excuse because you want to go out,this is usually when you have been in the house for days,weeks even without going out and you are afraid of becoming a hikikomori

>motivation
you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the difference between NEET and hikkikomori

Thought about it but there's still a good chance of losing it all that way. It's not something I have to worry about for a while until the yearly trust fund stops and I need to start dipping into savings, anyway.

>until the yearly trust fund stops
Does it continue until 2080? Because if it doesn't, you really need to think about it now.

This seems more like a NEET thread than a thread about the anime to begin with.

It's understandable that some nips choose to be a NEET.

fookinnn pikachuuu!!!

It honestly isn't worth slaving/stressing yourself for money. I don't care about upholding the typical "hardworking citizen" persona. I care about my own freedom where I can sit and learn, enjoy life, not sit in a cubicle pretending to care about other people. I hate how I'm not allowed to say this if I haven't been working for decades. Funny isn't it?

"If you don't fuck up your health for 70 years, you have no say!" The Buddha himself is weeping.

what kind of noob takes on a quest with a boss monster when his level is still in the single digits? Most MMOs, you should be lvl 10 within an hour or 2.

Enjoy being an irresponsible parasite whose survival depends on the good will, sympathy and handouts of others

>work 12hrs a day, five days a week, month after month
>boss passes by and tells you you're doing well and the company appreciates your effort
>walks away chuckling because he doesn't give a shit if the company rides you to death
This is what happens in systems where everything is privatized and there's no government regulations. Idiots assume everything will just fix itself on it's own due to "competition" but things just get out of control, and very ugly fast

Girls can't be NEET, they're called housewives

>I care about my own freedom where I can sit and learn, enjoy life, not sit in a cubicle pretending to care about other people.
Feel free to do so on the streets. Don't ask for handouts, because that would ruin your ideology.

yea competition does fix the system by replacing all the complainers with pajeets who will gladly take any job for cents

Ask me in 3 years

Spoken like a true kid, you know you need to be 18 to post here right?

>Sup Forums wants women to not work and stay at home in the kitchen
>Sup Forums calls housewives degenerates

Stupid women just piss me off

>The Buddha himself is weeping.

How did you manage to tip a fedora that huge?

Who are you quoting?

Fuck off and cry about it on /r9k/ because I certify that nobody on this board gives a tenth of a shit.

I didn't say anything about asking for handouts. I just think it isn't worth working for people you don't give a shit about.

I can already tell this show will have amazing threads.

You could say that to this entire fucking thread you smelly fuck