The Final Redpill

Is the final redpill realizing that there is no big conspiracy at the center of everything? That life is just genuinely boring and normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty much.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

It must be true, because this is the conclusion most of Sup Forums tries to avoid. It was simple, the truth always is. How uninispiring everything is

Yes. Also some countries have retarded laws so just move.

No, because where there is power there is manipulation and corruption.

>just be apathetic and nihilistic goy!
yeah, no thanks shlomo

0.2 Illuminati credits have been deposited into your account.

>Newfags

bula bula

Can that computer actually show modern websites? I would be astonished if it could browse the internet.

>just cling onto weird traditions and blame all your problems on a higher power goy!
Whatever you’re into, bud

Jidf detected

t. Kike

educate yourself and wittness the shill summoning powers of the word TAVISTOCK

No. That sounds like something a jew would say. In fact, the jew I used to work with would say something similar to that quite often when losing the debate. The next day he forgot and started over just like Hitler said jews do. The jews really are the problem.

Everything contrary to your beliefs sounds like something a Jew would say.

This is a great place to start op. What you are experiencing is mental fatigue. It's easier for you to believe that nothing is happening at all and life is all good but that is because you are being confronted with the inner workings and too much time spent into this without enjoying the small things in life will ultimately lead to you reverting back to blissful ignorance. You have been warned.

Jesus Christ is the Final/Ultimate Redpill.

Lol no. I’m a Sup Forums oldfag. There is a 90% chance I’ve been here longer than you.
This is why I very carefully named this thread: “The Final Redpill”. The operative there is ‘final’.

So the final redpill is the ultimate bluepill?

I hope this is the truth when it comes to government conspiracies, but about life and spirituality? Nah. There has to be more to life and our innate human potential than we're told about.

That’s what I’m starting to think user

>I'm a clueless retard, this means I'm smart

ok

What

this is the worst thread on pol can the mods please do their job and ban the op for being a massive faggot

It's called cognitive dissonance. It's what retards do when they learn something they don't like, they pretend it isn't true.

Smart people can actually entertain opposing ideas without their brains short circuiting.

Op for example can't handle reality that his country is corrupt and likely to flonder. So he convinces himself nothing is wrong and that he will be fine.

A normal person sees that shit's fucked but they accept it and move on, what they do about it doesn't matter, the simple fact is at least they are self aware.

Op is the definition of a sheeple. These types of people are extremely easy to manipulate because you can just short circut their brains whenever.

It's like religious people, they can't accept the fact we are bio-mechanical robots with no souls who "switch" off when we die. This causes them cognitive dissonance, so their brain makes them disbelief in oblivion. Or rather, believe in heaven.

Op is a great example of how a retarded liberal acts. The facts add up and make sense, but their brain won't accept it, because it's broken.

He is subhuman.

The final redpill is that "the jews" don't control everything.

They're just one powerful group trying to battle other powerful groups worldwide who want as much power as they can because why the fuck not.

If "da joose" didn't exist, someone would fill their place.

As Huxley said, there has presumably always been a ruling elite and there will presumably always be one in the future.

Yes, conspiracies happen. Yes, literally everyone is trying to fuck you over for a quick buck. Yes, powerful figures siphon their money through governments which lie through their teeth on a daily basis and essentially control the media narrative at all time.

Just marry and reproduce or kys, it really doesn't matter.

>1+1 = 2
>it makes me feel bad so it doesn't matter

indeed, saging this shitty newfag thread.

It's a good Photoshop, the apple II was monochrome

The biggest conspiracy is that there is no conspiracy. Yes there are influential groups vying for power, but they are more disorganized and scattered than people are led to believe. There is no tightly controlled global center of everything. We're a bunch of fucking monkeys hurtling through space in a speeding train with no conductor at the helm.

idgaf about this thread but I'll bump it just to piss you off

>still uses newfag
Very oldfag of you

>t. newfag who isn't here 2017 and 2016

Did you just admit you’ve only been here since 2016?

>the red pilling of Haruhi Suzumiya

"boring" - low IQ beta.

(sage)

>no big conspiracy

There is no big conspiracy. There are several smaller conspiracies.

Do you think you are smart for not believing in something or choosing to ignore something? Being retarded and ignorant doesn't take much effort.

Fact is there is child sex rings, heroin junkies, crooked cops, and terrorists being endorsed by the left, but I guess none of that is happening. I guess the fbi totally wasn't gutted due to corruption either. Imagine how many pedo's got off the hook because the fbi was too busy fingering their pussies and hiring gay prostitues. This is just silly example of the low level corruption. It's present at all levels. Should people ignore corruption?

Just leave Sup Forums obviously you have read one too many threads and your brain has turned off. This place doesn't even have redpills, it's full of 14 yr old gay retards on drugs pretending to be smart, yet they come at you like you are using a thesaurus because they are so fucking dumb. This is you. Bye.

Nigger what?
Do you just go around repeating shit you’ve seen on Sup Forums? Are you a breathing recycler? Do you have original thoughts?

>s the final redpill realizing that there is no big conspiracy at the center of everything?

that's literally the blue pill.

yup

>Fact is there is child sex rings, heroin junkies, crooked cops, and terrorists being endorsed by the left, but I guess none of that is happening. I guess the fbi totally wasn't gutted due to corruption either. Imagine how many pedo's got off the hook because the fbi was too busy fingering their pussies and hiring gay prostitues. This is just silly example of the low level corruption. It's present at all levels. Should people ignore corruption?
Point of the thread was not to say that those things don’t exist, simply that they don’t all correlate in 1 neat little conspiracy that can all be tied to an all powerful entity.

Thanks for being a sleepy good goy! Sorry, you're not diverse enough for our university or company. Bye!

too bad it took you 24 posts to formulate an articulate and concise sentence.

Yes the point of the thread is whether or not ignoring that stuff will help. I don't think ignoring corruption is going to help. Atleast nu/pol/ and it's legion of retards spam twitter and faceberg, what do you do op?

That's what I thought, you are a fucking loser who does nothing and is retarded so you want to feel better about that since you are a lazy fuck.

Yea get a job, get a wife, get a decent house/car. This isn't ground breaking shit here op, that is normal as fuck, the fact you think that stuff isn't normal means you are a fucking loser.

I'm a high school drop out and I own my own company and I can hire whoever I want. So when dumbfucks like you come along I laugh in their face.

I didn't even try at life, I just did drugs and did whatever and all that shit fell into place. You thinking that it's a big deal means you are a fuck up. Being normal isn't hard, being not retarded isn't hard. I know this guy same age as me and all he owns is a couple outfits and some pants, because he is a gay crackhead who believes in nothing, so he constantly lies until everyone wants to kill him so then he moves. Do you think someone like that is smart or normal? Why is he like that, perhaps because he is a gay druggy, but what is behind that.. Ahh I see it now, brain damage.

Get checked op.

>It's like religious people, they can't accept the fact we are bio-mechanical robots with no souls who "switch" off when we die. This causes them cognitive dissonance, so their brain makes them disbelief in oblivion. Or rather, believe in heaven.

You believe you don't exist. So you won't exist.
I believe that I go to Heaven and spend the rest of time with God and Christ until the Armies of Heaven and Hell clash and then it's either glorious battle or more hanging out with God.
If you're satisfied with your choice, so be it.