*** HAPPENING: PARKLAND SCHOOL SHOOTING FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED, GET IN HERE ***

Rundown:
>anti-gun propaganda website posts article on Parkland school shooting
>article contains zero details on shooting; only vague anti-gun commentary
>an auto-generated sitemap on the webserver shows the exact time the article was created
>the article was uploaded to the server 1 hour and 33 minutes before the shooting started
>the webserver clock is verified to be set correctly, and is likely auto-set via NTP internet protocol

THEY POSTED THE ARTICLE BEFORE THE SHOOTING HAPPENED.

Sitemap:
>everytown.org/sitemap.xml

Article:
>everytown.org/press/florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland/

Images to follow

Other urls found in this thread:

bestwebsoft.com/products/wordpress/plugins/google-sitemap/
youtube.com/watch?v=6NjIhY98M84
archive.fo/NJjES
everytown.org/sitemap.xml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Screenshot of sitemap

everyone knows already

BUMP

Bump

Not looking into this but are you sure it's not just a time zone thing?

Proof that the webserver's clock is set correctly.

Here's a rundown.

There's a "unix timestamp" embedded in the page source that is generated when the page loads, and that tells us the current server time. That timestamp is correct, so the server time is set correctly.

The sitemap tells when pages were created on the server. It formats the time in GMT timezone, but it could be formatted in any timezone, as long as the time is correct. This tells us that the article was published over an hour before the shooting occurred.

Furthermore the article contains no specifics of the shooting -- only generic anti-gun propaganda and supposed quotes from concerned parents.

already debunked, fuck off shill.

Positive. See The sitemap times are in GMT.

Nope. This was a fresh discovery during the night. You're obviously a meme flag shill.

Q predicted this

ok then post the proofs debunking it

there's a lot of pretty hard evidence that this at the very least deserves an investigation... be patient - things will fall into place soon where these people can be held accountable again

Bump. Calling all smartfags someone debunk this asap before I lose it.

Q predicted this.

No seriously, have a bump

Bump

are the statements in the article real? if so can you check when the article was edited to add them.

my point is, if this article was posted before the shooting, they wouldn't know the statements unless they had the "script". If they didnt have the script, then they would have had to edit the article after the fact to add the actual statements, which might show up on the site map

How can they get away with it?

More info. The sitemap is generated by a wordpress plugin running locally on the server, which means it would use the local system clock.

>bestwebsoft.com/products/wordpress/plugins/google-sitemap/

oчeнь интepecнo

Oh Shit Nigger.

just because you "discovered it" during the night doesn't make it new.

Hmmm I would like to know more...

Doesn't make it debunked either.

like i said, if its debunked please provide a link to who debunked it, so we can engage with that as well.

At least this guy has provided some evidence for his claim, you havent

THEY WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE.

Fag debunked by no fewer than 3 dicks in mouth.

I'll just say this: How do we know that the page was created with the story already in mind? You can create a page, leave it blank, and then write an article about something that happens later in the day.

I won't deny this, but I have noticed that there's a lot of disinfo that follows this format whenever we have these false flags.

You retards will believe anything so you can go “I told you so!” Meanwhile democrats are getting bills through the house while you virgins spank with with Cheeto dust hands. You all make me laugh

A fellow patriot discovered it here: There were two threads on it afterward, but it was too late in the night for them to gain the traction they deserved.

Tumblr ----------------------------------------->

>literally says "userSetting"
buy a brain retard

big if big
but from an opsec point of view why on earth would you involve your low level peon internet writers in your master plan when you could just send them a script to follow afterwards? Is the risk really worth a minor head start?

BUMP

Can you access the sitemap from a mobile platform? If so, how?

Session just threatened Caliphonyia with Military force. Perhaps (you) should worry about THAT, Faggot.

>Every shooting is a false flag

What bill did they get through the house today? Betya cant name it without google

yea I'm sure your big brain was right on top of it

They always do this. Remember when I found Deaths at the Superbowl listed on Wiki the day before? I think it is required of the Moloch worshipers that they notify victims of a blood sacrifice in advance.

A teacher described the shooter as a police officer in full body armor very early on
how could this not be a false flag?

The web server clock could be different from the database's clock

Not this poster. He's just an idiot.

Databases don't have clocks. They use the system clock.

>oy vey yes goyim it was the guns give them here

This poster Is just advertising for work.

I know I was just kidding. That why I use my smarty pants picture. What is crazy is how much they ignoring the Stacey Lippel story.

It's your local time
Nice work user, played yourself again

Also Alexa Miednick.
youtube.com/watch?v=6NjIhY98M84

Don’t be scared user, the day you finally lose it is the day you have the world to gain

Clicked wrong image

WTF! I love AI now!

Maybe if there wasn't a coordinated media blitz towards convincing people to surrender their rights within minutes every time one happens...

archived this thread-
archive.fo/NJjES
I know it may seem premature, but there are kike mods here that get trigger happy

You don't understand how unix timestamps work, dumbfag. A unix timestamp in California will be the same as a unix timestamp in China. They can be formatted into any timezone.

The server is embedding the timestamp into the page from its system clock. This verifies the clock is set correctly.

Nah. That Kike girl is only on on the weekends.

Great find but you're not done yet. Go spread the word and the evidence to normies. All of you. Get the fuck off your computer chair and tell people before Feinbergcohengoldstein takes your fucking guns you retards, GO GO GO

Good shit op. Have a bump.

Interesting.
This is "too smart" for normies, though.
Seems unlikely for something like this to gain traction. What need outlet would touch this?.
Send it to Tucker, hannity.
Btw, in case you can't tell, I'm not surprised by this in the slightest.

Debunked right here

>Is the risk really worth a minor head start?
not much risk, really. they own the agencies investigating the shooting. They wanted PR to grab guns and they knew that if they slipped up, their pets would just turn the other way

What makes you think they have to give advanced notice?

that girl probably has the most truthful story, I think. The fire alarm did go off before shooting & the PA system did come. tons of kids go to Walmart too.

Nah. Gun grabbers got other shit to worry about. Sessions went over to Cali and threatened them with Military Force.
I'm in Az atm, and Ospreys and CH-47s were going over most of the day headed in the direction of LA.

There was something similar with sandy hook. Also all the properties around sandy hook being listed for a dollar at the same time. Nothing came about those so I don't have any hopes for this either

Different guy. I don’t think they have to (nor do I know about this SB shit) but my thought have always been these foreshadowing and consistency issues are to make sure the right people get the message load and clear. It’s like gloating, but they aren’t gloating at normies like you and me, they are saying to other powerful people “make no mistake, this was me; this is what I am capable of”

I guess it sounds plausible, bend the rule by publishing it on some obscure website nobody views an hour beforehand. Like that jewish wire that encircles Manhattan so they can walk around on sunday

The future is female.

Sincerely,

The Seven Sisters

>checked
>That Kike girl is only on on the weekends.
what kike girl? there's a kike girl mod?

In English Doc!

Fuck off I did not.

You know what your own blood tastes like? Stick around and find out.

enjoy your cats and getting progressively fatter every year, ladies

Not saying this about sandy hook or anything in particular but whenever I hear about false flag theories I am reminded of the reports on china’s Ghost cities, where entire cities are built and uninhabited.

I also believe in technologically-parallel breakaway civillizations (simply people raised without connection to our “world” constructed by old and new media, as the Amish are a technologically-inferior breakaway to a lesser degree). Though unnecessary, they can explain crisis actors and others complicit in conspiracies many think are too big to hide.

>It's your local time

he knew that, shill. He was showing that the time he loaded the page according to the time stamp on the server matched the time on his local machine. The time stamp shown in the image wasn't the timestamp of the creation of the page, but when he loaded. it.

if jews are so smart, why are you so stupid?

close enough.

Databases are often hosted on their own server apart from the web server. When I say "database", I mean this entire machine, not just the db software installation. It's common for these to be left to a default UTC timezone, so an inconsistency does not seem surprising at all

they like to run people around in circles

>everytown.org/sitemap.xml
Doesn't prove that the shooting was a false flag, but it is evidence that the site owners knew about the shooting. They should be investigated immediately.

1488! Checked!
RRDS when?!

>What need outlet would touch this?.
infowars.

Nope. That guy is full of shit. Unix timestamps are not specific to any timezone. They can be converted/formatted into any timezone. The embedded timestamp is correct and it's straight from the webserver's system clock.

The server's response headers also indicate a working clock. Although this header might be from cloudflare. Some other nerd can verify.

What makes you think they have to give advanced notice?

yeah there were some sandy hook memorial pages that had a google/ facebook timestamp of the day before the shooting.
of course google just wrote it off as "sometimes the date gets logged incorrectly no big deal"

which of these 2 knows more about the events of that day?

Interesting theory. I'd say that's plausible. We may be able to find a way to either prove it or disprove it.

Sent this thread to an ex Alphabet Operator I know who has a website, a radio show, and broadcasts on SWR. He will look in to it, and if it is real, he will spread it far and wide.

Niggers!

Unix time so no timezone difference
however it could be miscalibrated

Also I don't really see any proof yet that the webserver clock is legit, how do you know its the server clock and not your own? Sure its coming from the server but has it been checked that local time isn't being sent? Easy enough to test. Set local unix time incorrectly, then see if site reflects that or not.

Debunked again for your convenience
Did the site also know about the church shooting 20mins before it happened?

big if brue

Apparently so. Looks like this wasn't their first rodeo.

DELET THIS

Bumping.

Is this a joke?

Confirmed if Game changer
Bump.

Serious as a heart attack.