I won ~20K USD ($) on the 2016 USA Presidential Election

Wire transfer from foreign country. Should I report this on my taxes? If I have to pay tax on this I'm really fucked this year. What do you think pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFKDmCbfMS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't it already paid
There's no tax on gambling here. I don't know what would happen if you put down 'gambler' as your job, but nobody would. Nobody asks.

What were the odds?

i think gambling on elections is illegal in USA... buy some prepaid amex cards then put it in crypto

5.5 : 1 Payout. I risked 5.2k and got a cashiers check for approx 26k

What do I do about this 26k wire transfer then?

Fucking christ I risked 3000 on predict it and only got like 6500

Also the election was in 2016 you flaming retard

Google money laundering

Wire transfer activated in 2017.

You need to invest in a nail salon user. I'm sure you can find one for 20k around you somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFKDmCbfMS4

Already blew the money on booze after my breakup with the libtard ex-gf.

If it's gone already don't report it. It was obtained illegally anyway (election gambling is a no-no) and you spent it on small purchases, so there's no red flag big items that draw the IRS's ire.

>asking to Sup Forums of all the possible places
You should ask on yahoo answers, it might be infested with soyboys but at least you're sure to get some useful information.

There was a Supreme Court case that you cannot be punished for not reporting income gained illegally, since involuntary self-reporting violates the Fifth Amendment. I believe the case involved actual gambling winnings, and the plaintiff was a gangster.

You would still owe taxes on it if caught, though.

You yahoo answers shills are gonna get whats coming to you one day...

>discussing how you are going to illegally acquire your money on pol, a board that is almost definitely being monitored by the government lmao

This, reporting it may make it worse. I’m assuming you didn’t get a W-2G?

Is it paid in dollars or can you get it in any currency? Regardless, buy crypto. Invest $1k into each one of 10 different altcoins but DYOR first. You'll lose on 8 of them break even on one and make 400x on the last one. Your welcome

They didn't send me a W-2G. I don't know how to report it.

ahem

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DELTE THIS

Think of it this way. You're making another gamble that you don't get caught.