Who else fantasizes about dying to get through life?

Because same. Mods are proly gonna take this down while shill threads stay up but I don't care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NlmSUY4EUJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand what you're saying. Dying to get through life? Does that mean you're in a hurry to die?

Well maybe but what I meant to say is knowing that there is a "way out" just in case.
>Dying to get through life? Does that mean you're in a hurry to die?
I would trade places with an 80 year old, that's how pessimistic I am lol

Never too late to learn a skill and apply yourself in it

like what?

well, the thought of blowing my brains out has always been comforting

Oh I understand now. Can't agree though. Because you're a long time dead, why would you want to speed the end date along?
Yep might die tomorrow, or in 70 years time. Either way, make the most of today. I know it may sound trite, but it's how I see things.

Something in IT isnt bad. Trade school isnt bad. Something you can make a career out of. Something that will make you enough money that you can invest in other things. If you dont learn how to make other people work for you, as you sleep. You will die working for someone else.

bet the muzzle feels cold against the temple of the head. I'm weird.

Yea I really do need to get more than one source of income, invest in things etc. I basically don't have any investments as of now.

I wouldn't say I'm suicidal in any way, but knowing I could just kill myself whenever I wanted makes me so happy for some reason. Whenever I feel overwhelmed about my lot in life and start worrying about I'm going to do, I remind myself that I can just end it all whenever I want.

I immediately get a little pep in my step and cheer up and start thinking "Wait a minute, I don't technically HAVE to worry about any of this shit, I can just kill myself."

I never share this feeling with anyone because no one seems to understand that the idea of suicide brings me a great deal of comfort and relieves anxiety.

I actually feel the same, but you said it better.

at least youre eating well

I'd HATE to be 80 years old, and most 80 year olds would kill to have the best years of their life back. Be grateful for your life user, you only get one.

I do occasionally feel that way. I just can't see life really getting much better for at least the next few decades. Maybe not at all.

>And your mom would drink until she was no longer speaking
>And dad would dream of all the different ways to die
>Each one a little more than he could dare to try

Yeah I heard that before but what if my "best years" are basically a waste? There's a great song about wasting your 20s actually but it's in german.
I'm not even at the midpoint yellow one lel

where is that from?

and yet notice; every video game is based on the bottom two

youre living it up man, VR style

youtu.be/NlmSUY4EUJc