Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pro tip: eat a dick faggot.

Who's the faggot?

Jews of course

imasay . . .church
learn from my mistakes yunganons

Traditional woman don't exist anymore, White ones, at least.

the more primitive you go, the better.

Flew into Miami today, cringed from the two whore army wives sitting near me flirting with a Cuban dude who was 19. They were pushing 250lbs each. Was gross.

Good luck.

Three simple steps

Those are called “dependapotimus”

Convert to christianity. Find a traditional church. Traditional church = traditional women.

Husbands were deployed to Iraq, they were taking a cruise to the Bahamas and trying to get fucked when they landed.

You have to find an overwhelmingly white, conservative village with a strong church presence and make good friends with a good man trying to raise a good daughter by homeschooling her. Then be in an arrangement to marry as soon as she turns 16. Then keep her from going to a Jewish Indoctrination Center.

I've watched a peasant girl from a Ukrainian village get turned into a raging turboslut in under 6 weeks at "college." The exposure to jewish (((culture))) is just that toxic, and nearly unavoidable.

Find a large church with a children's ministry and volunteer
The women who also volunteer there will be all over you if you show them you are good with kids you and you will have the pick of the litter

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Who wouldn’t fuck Asian chicks if this is the norm for white bitches

Actual white people know where to find traditional women. Good luck to you.

P.S., how is your aliyah planning going?

You can only fake that holy shit for so long.

That pic makes me think Muslims have a point or two.

That's pretty good. Also the further away from cities you go, the better. Lucky for you that's most of America.

>fake
If you don't believe it than there isn't really any hope for you
Sorry

>Protip: The answer is not to get an Asian, you racemixing fucktard
Ah I see you've made this thread before.

Become white muslim, get Bosnian wife, laugh as white privilege & slavery arguments dissapear when you point to your muslim wife with thousands of years more slavery history than the black man. Become untouchable.

My Asian wife and half white son disagree.

>further away from cities you go, the better.
not necessarily even though the average women in cities is far worse the larger pool more than makes up for it
I guarantee there are 1000s of trad girls even in a city like San Francisco

What are you, a faggot?

>you will have the pick of the litter

You mean the pick of the roasties

Why do you want a good women if you're that messed up? You'll just scare the shit out of her. You can't even fake being a church going lad? What do you think they will spill holy water on you?

Every decent size church will have a few of the extreme hardline girls that are still virgins and live with their parents

They aren’t into free thinkers my nigger.

find a fat girl who still has ankles and doesn't talk a lot

And oil her up, then try to lift her...

Yeah, but like trade men, trad women are hiding from this filth. There are only so many outlets decent people can find themselves wanting to go to. You just find them out and about more in rural areas. They also tend to be more confident and vocal in their views because they are attacked less there; thus making them easier to spot.

>trad women are hiding from this filth.
They still go to church

Fucking kek so true

Well don't be afraid to go look in places where free thinkers are not. I'm sure it's tough, but don't you want the prize?

but asian women are super experienced at sex with a wide variety of penis sizes and shapes, so they are guaranteed to have experience with my particular member. white girls only have experience with a couple of white guys plus a nig for kicks, not a big enough sample size to ensure she will be a good waifu.

Those are beaners.

Makes sense, they have to push their soulless shit on us because they want someone else who hates themselves

I keep trying to get my wife to help me look but she’s not that into it.

Unironically watch Varg's video on attracting the right kind of woman.

truth

i found my qt strawberry blonde catholic danish wife while on my internship -- she loves being a homemaker and always has my supper ready for me when i get home from work

t. asian guy

That bitch in the pic makes me want to commit violence. Smug whore.

fake and gay, the generic 1970s names give it away. believable if the author had thrown in more current names like jon, jeff, shawn, deshawn, sebastian, etc. think of names of 16-30 year olds that you know. i don't know any jims or carls or arnolds or rays in that age range.

1 find woman
2 get to know her a bit
3 clearly state your intentions [marriage, kids, etc]
4 ????
profit.

you gan literally use an algorithm m8

That-- I'm sure of... Matter of fact she is probably desperately looking for a guy there who is traditional where the area she lives in is the modern equivalent of Sodom. Don't over look the mousy ones.

those are spix, and not the norm for either whites or spix. try again shmuel.

Canadaian bullshit, blah blah blah

I dated an Asian girl for 5 years, First three years I was happy. Then I decoverd Sup Forums by the end of our relationship I couldn't even nut in her. Thanks guys you're doing Gods work

this is how you get a traditional wife
have white women adopted by asian families away from jewish tricks
then import them back and badda bing badda boom you have a traditional wife
its like baking a cake you just gotta get the ingredients right then wait till its hot and ready

K

Fuck off DisInfo.

You post this every day.

Fuck you.

It's just in your head. user, I think you might be a psycho. When you talk like that, people think you have issues. Maybe you should get help.

Love this

Says the other guy on Sup Forums... haha. The fuck bro?

True. But there are some white women who still marry white men and make white babies. I have two sons. They use the men's bathroom. They play video games and do not shoot up their school. Of course... their mom is on Sup Forums right now... so I am not a traditional wife. But we do exist, I promise.

This is good advice. Really good. I've had friends that didn't clearly state what they wanted and should have. It does a lot more than you think. It's sets your boundaries and gives them a chance to voice any objections. It's fair for everyone.

You man the fuck up and go outside and take an actual stand for something. Fuck fear. Fuck hesitation. Be your destiny. The bitches will always do what's in their best interest. Be their best interest. Remember why you fight.

>do not shoot up their school
should you be homeschooling them
Also are you the same mom from texas that posted here before?

Right here

She's not going to be in the city. Look in the suburbs and beyond.

>episcopal church
no

Is that church in Canada though?

I wish women like you were the the norm

What if I'm Asian? American Asians are all sluts and want white dick. Why the fuck does seemingly every woman in the world from every race want to race mix nowadays?

Its from Missouri

Genetic diversification.

Nvm Oklahoma.

The tldr.

You'll find your future wife doing what you do be it, preforming in musical arts, committing to a STEM degree, serving in the military or militia, etc. This is very to understand after all the only reason she is there is because she likes it there. I see it as a platform that not only makes it way easier to start up a convo, but to also initiate other conversations whilst you're napping away with each other.

Yes I know this is a slide thread but sometimes these threads hold missing truths in them. If you hate degenerate women don't go to degenerate places, if you are displeased with childlike women go to mature places, and so on. I hope this was value to the redditors retarded enough to reply to this who keep asking this damn question, and to the lurkers who just happen to read this and were interested. Sage and Report.

Have you been to Oklahoma leaf?

I found the nu-males

I haven't.

Says the Jew

I've been to Indiana that is the farthest I've gone into the midwest.

That’s ok. You are not missing anything worth missing in Oklahoma or Missouri .

test

Testicle

Ok I will bite, why wont you marry an asian girl?

Me too.

Asians + whites = Mexico

whites stopped trying to look like this since the 50s...

Haha always wondered where Mexicans came from

Go on online dating and set the radius to all of your country. Find the best possible match. Be willing to move.

Now they look like thos

How did you manage to make a post here without people immediately screaming for tits
Teach me your ways

many cases of army wives divorce raping

Faggot

I am not in Texas. Agree on the homeschool thought, but I need to prepare them for reality. Their future is not looking good. By the time they have chest hair average white men might be worse than the soyboy thread I just laughed at. Imagine that future?! WTH happened to the USA??? Seriously? It's like that other half of my university has spilled into everything. So I let them go to pubic school and then retrain them at home.

>because people with certain names never grow up
the autism on this board is thick today gentleman

feminism at work

They did. It was on my blue pill post in Sup Forums so I posted a couple of actual melons.

>How do you get a traditional wife?
Find a time machine and go back to the past.

Do you let them see you naked?

Asians are often proud and proper. White women are often leftist scum. Yeah, I'd take a respectable woman over a degenerate any day. Race is important, but it's not as important as culture.

The new age white woman is garbage, I'm not wasting my precious seed on rotten fields.

Free all the niggers too.

Look at what they did to the EU ( woman voting rights and refugees )