Is he /ournegro/?

He is spot on in regards to kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan/status/971437371328749569
youtu.be/_WGZ6wrN8wk?t=2252
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. every thread about him today has been full off assblasted kikes.

Link the tweet, faggot.

He's always been based, yet when I made threads about him before, The_Shabbos shills called me Shariablue.

twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan/status/971437371328749569

I can have great productive conversations with Nation of Islam types that havent been infected with kangism.

Love this

You owe me an apology. Idiot.

I'm a libertarian but I also fucking hate Muslims. The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

I really don't get why this guy and the linda bag head girl are so locked in with the dems/left it makes no sense.. their entire belief system is extreme right .. they would get much more traction trying to align with the far right.. enemy of my enemy etc..

No. You're a Jew.

Fuck yeah wake blacks up about the jews

Smells like a jew

Muzzie detected

See OP. The Jews in every single one of these threads tries to D&C and bitches and moans but their tactics are retarded.

Oy vey I hope blacks dont find out that jews dominated the Atlantic slave trade and slave ownership was far far far more common in jewish homes than white homes.

>Divernazi

How they recoil!

Watch the video its fucking funny

Nogs are the lapdogs of kikes so I would be wary of allying with them

>Jeff Bezos owns Washington Post
He is a kike

wtf I love niggers now!

Mudslime Nigger is a different kinda nigger user

Stop sowing descent. But it is strange how they turn in their presence.

oh look, it's a shill quoting an FBI asset

This nignog isn't a good dog

>u disagree with me so ur a Jew
This is why every other board hates Sup Forums

You guys need to realize that black nationalists could be your greatest ally. White/black nationalists used to work together.

Wow I'm so glad I don't live thinking like this anymore, people like you are retarded.

Black people are chess pieces in this game of superiority.

Ok, liberate us while raping our women. Sure thing bud.

True enough. One of the reasons Hitler failed was that he didn't make better use of the widespread hatred of communism in the peoples liberated from the Soviet Union. Sure, he thought those people were "untermenschen." But the correct move was to foster their national aspirations while they were useful, then liquidate them when they were no longer useful.

Hopefully we won't make the same mistake.

Stop being Jewish.

Yeah I'm gonna go back to not browsing this board anymore, thanks for reminding me why I left, /r/the_donald

I keep telling you all that the racewarnow bullshit is Jewish divide-and-conquer kikery, but you faggots want to obsess over MUH RACIAL PURITY! Get a fucking clue already!

this dumb nigger believes in yakub though.

some faggot thinks we care what he does

He is everyone's brother and yes he is a Negro but he is also Caucasian.

What if instead of having black vs white race war we try to fix The Problem haha

Nation of Islam is the only acceptable form of Islam. He reads from Revelations and the New Test. The memes have been written. That is the New Testament also. Really he should change the name to Nation of God its not really Islam he teaches. It really seems to be more Christian if anything.

Any chance accepting Jews is the same as accepting the mark of the beast? If you don't accept Jews you're ostracized and unable to work.

OH NO. WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY. HE DOESN'TCRE-

-EnKi

>we
Wuz
Kangz

islams seems to give the freedom back to the black community that the dems have sucked away......Islam does some good things for black americans.

By perpetuating the metaphorical sucking of Jewish cock? k

Farrakhan ultimately convinced me that Obama was trash when he said Obama had done so much for gays and foreign people and nothing for his own people in Chicago. He was absolutely right and Trump kept hammering away on Chicago crime statistics leading up to the election. The enemy of my enemy is my friend: this proverb has a lot of application in things we discuss on pol.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say that any blacks are free of Jewish control, Black Muslims are probably the least subordinated. Which is why the mainstream media, that Jewish megaphone, has nothing positive to say about them. (See also Scientology, Seventh Day Adventism, Mormonism when it isn't a story about how they're supposedly thinking of ruling homosexuality is fine.)

Islam is so close to Christianity that it still regards the Jews as god's chosen.

(((Molly Roberts))) that name sounds just like what a Jew would name themselves to blend in with the dumb goyim

He is still a nigger, though.

bump

Not all good niggers are dead niggers user. Some are still alive

>I keep telling you all that the racewarnow bullshit is Jewish divide-and-conquer kikery, but you faggots want to obsess over MUH RACIAL PURITY! Get a fucking clue already!
Shut up Alex you fucking kike.

Farakon wants to kill all the white people too.

Kikes believe they could blend in well with your average whitey.

niggers are a symptom. Jews are the root cause. Before jews gave them welfare and cocaine, niggers were doing fine.

Their D&C shilling is getting so fucking lazy.

No, Jews, we don’t want to kill every nigger, we want them in their own country or sent home. We’ll make sure the Holocaust happens for real, though. And if the other races want to help hunt down the Jew, then there’s nothing wrong with that. Whites just want to be left alone in the end. That’s all.

The Nation of Islam's influence on the black community has been extremely positive. Just compare it to the influence of the Entertainment Industry and Democratic policy in the inner city.

Farrakhan has brass balls and I can tell you that when I used to organize with leftists in New York City in my youth, NOI members were the classiest people I've ever come in contact with throughout Harlem when they were handing out their newspaper.

Nowadays Maoism is far behind me. I'll always stop and bullshit with em for a while. They've been incredibly respectful to me as a working class white guy. I've joked about George Lincoln Rockwell and the real enemies of our respective peoples. The family values and class just shines through these people like no other blacks I've ever met.

Those 5% niggas and 12 tribes clowns should take a page out of the Nation's book.

Get him took down.
How can Twitter allow this, and not white hate?

Hypocrisy to red pill the blacks on their masters!

Kill yaself

Wrong. I want to live in AMERICA amongst AMERICANS without ZIONIST JEWS.

The fact you're still advocating for ethnostates makes YOU A JEW TOO.

> is the only acceptable form of islam
fucking kek they think that yakub was a nigger scientist who created the white race in a fucking laboratory
fuck right off nigger

yasss and it would be spearheaded by jewish pressure

You're right, the only solution is gasthekikesracewarnow

i knew this fucking kike shill thread had t_d written all over it
fuck off with your civicuckism bullshit fucking faggots
fuck niggers and fuck kikes
i would rather ally myself with the muslims
and the white muslims i would ally myself with in a heartbeat since race is what matter not religion.
koshercucks need to fuck off

This is so true. All ethno nationalists are fighting for the same thing. I actually wish Wakanda was a real place so that black people would move there, it would be the best outcome for everyone. Forced diversity and multiculturalism has been an absolute failure

And asians. Kikes are obsessed with immasculating asian males because they feel so threatened by them in academia and science and business, and freaked out because they cant control asians with their good goy conditioning tactics bag o tricks like white guilt.

shitskins are our enemy
they are inhabiting our lands and they assault my people and murder us, disrespect us, and claim our lands as theirs.
there will be no fucking mercy to the niggers
all who hurt the White Race will be dealt with
Your stupid cucked alliance already went out of the picture after the 60's

You should read Blind Man With A Pistol... Onslaught of redpills

This. We should push to censor Farrakhan then alert black twitter to thr oppression and suppression of wokeness regarding jews.

Funny how he can do it without much backlash, but when Paul Nehlen does it though...

It's almost like there's a double standard.

>not having a obvious Jew twitter account for trolling Hoteps and black nationalists.

Best thing about this is they wouldn't be able to claim us turning against them is racist, as black nationalist believe racism is just anti blackness.

A tranny account is fun to have too. Even better if it's a tranny that isn't Jewish but wished it was because Jews have been the silent, behind-the-scenes heros of progressivism for a century now and it holds Jews in the highest regards.

>being pro-white is FBI

Ok

You niggers should be thankful we're using our voice to expose these kikes. You've been trying and failing for years, let real men take charge.

Paul Nehlen is controlled opposition so who gives a fuck.

Somewhere I heard he teaches whjtes are literally devils incarnate and must be exterminated.

Kikes are still way more powerful than Asians. Just to give you an example HNA Group, a Chinese conglomerate, it was George Soros who wrote a check to fund their earlier projects

Call em out. Farrakhan doesn't hurt my feelings. He needs to start recognizing that the enemy isn't white people at all. If you know the JQ you know it's true. Whites and blacks don't have to be friends but we don't have to be enemies either.

Most sensible black and Muslim I've ever seen.
But he's still a fucking nigger following a pedophile religion.

bump

if the jews are so god damn powerful why not make themselves more relevant, huh? why are they victimizing themselves?

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

who? im told to believe jews control the deepstate but cant even accommodate themselves in their own legislation? yeah right!

Fuck off kike

okay im convinced. thanks for that all of that. that is all really convincing

the jews aren't even capable of all that
they all died miraculously in the 40s

Hannity played a clip of Farrakhan saying that the Jews and israel did 9/11. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

youtu.be/_WGZ6wrN8wk?t=2252

Don Jr retweeted ourguy kek