Why does Sup Forums hate Californian immigrants?

We are just trying to get out of the lieftist shithole that California has become.

>inb4 "You turn other places into California"

Cite your sources, please.

Your sources are what you experience u fucking moron

>Vote to turn your state into a shithole
>"I don't like living here anymore. Time to move!"
>Move to new state and turn it into a shithole

Stay in your shithole. We have enough beaners already.

>Regan country
Regan is precisely why California turned into a liberal hellhole. All that amnesty made Cali blue forever. When we say you're California ways will turn our state blue, we really mean it, just like how you turned your own state blue.

My family has voted Republican since 1968.

We didn't turn it into a shithole.

I’m a southern Californian that loves the rest of this country, seen a good chunk of it too. My views are very conservative with many traditional values.

I’m one of those “I’ll leave you alone if you leave me alone, but I’m more than happy to get to know you” types

>Cite your sources, please.

Portland. It used to be blue-collar town where one of the main industries was logging/sawmills. Then a swarm of Californians came north, looking for cheap real estate...

Reagan legalized all the beaners. Stay in your shithole. Stop fucking up my state.

That was Congress and I guarantee you that your family voted for a Congressman that supported IRCA.

>Portland will never be this comfy again

All californians must hang.

>aw man i fuckin' hate Cali, bruh
>well, guess i better move
>ELECTION DAY
>which Democrat should I vote for?

This is why we hate californian immigrants
stay in you shithole mother fucker

Do you hate the northern Californians too?

president has to sign the bill into law you absolute turbo retard

I'm Californian, and the majority of Californians shouldn't be allowed to leave the state

There are two kinds of California immigrants.

1. Second home or fleeing liberals who ran the state into the ground.
2. conservative folk from the Central Valley fleeing the brown hordes that farmers and liberals brought in.

well, let's see
are they in california?

#Notallcalifornians
There are many of us that will help fight the foreign hordes.

yeah and 1 is the most common of them all
that's why they ALL need to stay right the fuck where they are
not a single fucking inch

Too bad, you’re stuck there. We don’t want your Californian (((values))) fucking up the rest of our nation. Plus by fleeing you’re no better than some middle eastern shitskin. Fix the mess you created.

Personally, it was conversations with people native to Washington.

we need to dog the hatches to save the ship, my man
i'll weep for you

Colorado, Austin, Portland, and now I hear Tennessee

I ain’t dying because of something I can’t control nigga. Drop us some guns

>Californiafag here. This used to be a great state. Then all the goddamn faggots from back east moved out here. Every single person on my city council is a fucking jew from New York City. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Our congressmen or senators are from out of state. So YOU GODDAMN FUCKS ruined my state. FUCK ALL OF YOU

>From Fresno County
>moved to Arizona

When people ask, I say I'm from Colorado.

How? White Californians are a minority, they are powerless now. Unless they stage an armed revolt and remove taco California's situation is hopeless.

>Cite your sources, please
See: Colorado, and then kindly fuck off. Sort your state out instead of running away.

A few days ago some califag was sad that he could no longer be a bluepilled tard and wanted to move to idaho. He expressed disdain for whites, white nationalism and the idea of white places for white people in general while acting like a huge fag. He also apparently married a non-white and had halfblood kids.

Californians, even "conservatives" like that user, are cancer. You have cancerous ideas, you've been infected by californianism but recognize that california itself is inherently shit. So you want to come to where we are. But you also want to bring california with you. When you get told to fuck off, you get butthurt- "hurr u rednecks wouldn't do anything, racemixing is the future durr!". Fuck off. We don't want any, we haven't fucked up our lives the way you are, so stay where you are and drown in your cesspool because you are not welcome here as long as you insist on being a "california conservative" wherever you go.

I see, and so these jews airlifted mossad agents in to put a gun to your head while demanding you vote for them? No? San Franciscans voted for them on their own? Well there you go then. Your people are tremendous faggots who gave women the right to vote decades before anyone else. You have always sucked.

Exactly. Smug Californian assholes have no idea how much they are hated by us poor redneck rubes in flyover country. Californians need to stage a violent overthrow of their Marxist overlords if they ever want respect from the rest of the country.

Because you come to our states and fuck it all up and turn it from red to blue. Stay in your shithole and stay out of our red states.

former Portland resident
this

Anecdotal evidence is not an argument

Lmao Portland's always been a shithole

austin texas

Drove down Powell last night to 82nd from Hillsboro for the first time in many years. What a fucking shithole.

as a Texan I don't need to cite shit, every day I see more California license plates and every two years I see our elections get a little more blue. I'm fine with conservatives escaping California but a lot of the the califags coming over are the liberals who magically couldn't afford the housing, taxes, and lack of jobs in California so they come here and vote the same way they did before not realizing that they are the fucking problem. fuck off we are full.

>sources
See Colorado, Nevada, and increasingly Texas you fucking granola-munching fag

>1940 NM
>90% white
I need a time machine.

Colorado, Oregon, Idaho.
Completely fucked up by Cali migrants.
You made your bed out of liberal diarrhea, now sleep in it.

Idaho is fine. But the goal to not attract liberal Californians is to be as unappealing to liberals as possible.

what even is that a picture of
a fucking kaleidoscope?
a fucking rolling pin?
top kek

Because you guys move. Then vote for the same policies. Higher taxes, strict gun laws, open borders, refugee resentment. Inflate real estate. And you all suck at driving