Im 24 and I don't have a credit card

Im 24 and I don't have a credit card

AMA

how do u buy a hotel when you want to go make love to a woman without your parents knowing

How do you hold a job without a credit card and bank account

What will you do if you need a large line of credit one day?

>I don't have a credit card

can i borrow you for a weekend?

why don't you have a credit card?

Are you a NEET?

Kewl...

>you need a credit card to have a job

Is it because you are irresponsible or because you are rebellious idiot thinking he is making a difference?

They check your credit score here

>I am 21 and don't have a license

how do I get a gf

Good for you. Living within your means and not being a financial lave to banks and creditors is a noble option. Don't let anyone here tell you you're shit for not having a cc. Keep doing you man.

How does it feel to be free?

Good stuff.
I imagine you have a DEBIT card however?

>what are debit cards

A respectable job requires you to have bank account where tour money will be deposited. The card comes with the plan the company you work with gives you

im in my mid thirties and have never had one.

Neither do I.

I'm 20 and i don't have a smartphone cause my parents won't buy me one

I'm 21 and don't have a credit card

>Credit cards are the only way to show credit history.
WRONG. Paying bills on time establishes credit history. Having a credit car is not necessary to establish credit and do't fall for the "but you need a credit car" trap that banks try to shill on you.

You won't be able to buy a car/house really anything until you open that line of credit. im assuming youre rich af or the biggest neet of all time

Man, common core has really done a number on you Amerifats.

You should .. unless you never want to own a house

1) get 2 credit cards for 2 years with $2500 limit on each
2) charge $50 on each per month. wait for statement then pay them both. do for 2 years

do this.. it's the quickest way to get excellent credit rating in canada

neither do i , i just use straight cash for everything. i am probably doing something wrong. i know nothing of the jewy money systems

>people proud of being bad with money

Good goy

MEET has never heard of direct deposit.

Sorry but no. Paying bills on time does not raise your credit score. Having (((debt))) and paying interest on it raises your credit score. The only thing bills do is lower your score when they report you for not paying on time.

You gotta play the jew game to get jew points.

car? No. House yes.

I'm 29 and don't have a licence. Been driving since I was 15 and have never been pulled over. I also have a motorcycle that I ride without a licence.

what is your opinion of sand

Me too
>tfw parking is hard

Lol you’re an idiot. If this is the way you go about credit cards, you definitely need to stay away. You’re the type of person that banks bank on. Also, I’d like to thank idiots like you that give Banks your money so that they can give me free flights and hotels.

I don't know the numbers to mine. The Jews know I don't know the numbers so they sent ones with chips in that I just wave around like Potters wand and they make everything free. Until the end of the month.

My favorite thing is when I'm at the airport and no creditors try and rent a car. I ask them to leave. "excuse me soyboy, but could you get out of here so that the people with lives can rent cars"

I'm 28, never had a single debt, including 4 years engineering university or car debt, and pay credit card 100% off every 2 weeks

>2) charge $50 on each per month
Nigga, cashback. Gotta rake that 3% in every November. Use that CC for every purchase and pay it off every two weeks

Kewl they had hairdos like that when I was a kid, we called dem "rattails"

How often you jerking?

someone doesnt have a bank account

>Thinking not having a credit card means you are smart
>Doesn't understand building credit
>Doesn't understand that you can pay of a credit card with only $1 purchases to build credit 2 times a month.
Hey OP how does it feel to be you?

I don't either, it's okay user. I make $110,000 a year on average and I have never been in debt a day in my life. Pay for just about everything in cash. Bank wouldn't let me buy a house even though I could cover the entire cost in cash (the kikes want you to go into debt, they refuse to allow you to avoid it), so I told them to fuck off. Bought 50 acres of land and built the house myself with the timber on my property and a few sub-contractors.

Don't believe any Millennials/Gen Xers when they tell you "hurrrr durrrr you have to go into debt! Just make the payments on time!" They've been fed kike lies for so long that they've started to regurgitate them.

Hahahahaha stupid mother fuckers, I'm 36 I don't have a credit card. I have a fucking debit card.

Listen up fuckers.
>every few years I get a credit card in the mail
>preapporved yay!
>max that shit out
>pay three minimum payments
>fuck them

>He can't handle a credit card
When you live in a Jewish system being the got that pays his bills on time makes you a deadbeat. For fucking over the Jewish system intended to hit you with late fees you even get rewarded with better loans, thus preventing the Jews from getting even more money from you.

kek I'm 35 and don't have a credit card or drivers license
i walk to work everyday and only have a checking account
but i'm too lazy to cash my checks to my bank so i just keep all my money in my c3po statue

my brother is 52 never had a license drives all the time too..

With the money he earned from working?

i bought a sport bike 6 months ago and don't have a license either. I passed a cop going 160mph and he didn't bother to chase me. I have the license plate and tags on the bike tho.

ONE POST BY THIS ID.

why not? in america your credit score is checked for both. i'm not sure what its like in canada but i know most of the rest of the sane world measures income to debt ratio.

How is this political? I come to this board to get angry and depressed.

die

ITS FUCKING TREASON THEN

Checked
I was a Honda and Yamaha rep at one time, what kind of bike did you get?

>I'm not building credit
Do you know how retarded you are? You think you're smart because you havent opened a credit card? All you're telling me is you're so fucking stupid you dont know how the world works and you cant avoid bad spending habits with out drastic measures. Having a credit card, using it slightly each month, and paying your balance in full opens adult world doors and conveniences for you. Unless you're a fucking millionaire you are going to use credit one day If you ever plan to own a newer car or home. Your interest rates are going to be based off your credit history. Having good credit means you dont have to put deposits down for utilities and services for apartments your renting. Having good established credit saves you a headache when it counts. You can only get credit when you dont need it, not when you do. You're a 24 year old retard.

>1 post by this ID

I am 19 and don't have a gf AMA

How is it living with mummy and daddy? :)

Im 37 and I have a Kohls card with a 300 dollar limit. AMA

Lol what are you doing with your life?

This just isn't true. You don't need a credit card to have a job. You millennial faggots really are a brainwashed bunch.

first I got a suzuki sv650 to learn how to ride on, sold it made a small profit then hopped on a 09 yamaha R1

Hotels are a lot less romantic than cabin life. The quality of women who enjoy innawoods is an argument too
debit cards
I already own some land and a cabin. I plant trees in the spring/summer/fall for $
no sorry
Ive never been in a situation where I needed one I guess. no strong convictions AGAINST them or anything.
Ive been a NEET before, but no usually working. bit of a nomad type of working
Thanks, I think its a positive thing
You know it sister
its not an issue right now, no im not rich at all just live in rural maritimes and everything is dirt cheap. people are pretty independent out here

You're wrong mother fucker.

This.

I'm 27 and have never had a credit card. I pay all my bills on time. I also have no credit score. But I know that the day I fail to pay a bill, I'll suddenly have the shittiest credit score in town.

wtf has a CC to do with having a job? You can have a bank account without a CC you dumb shits.

masturbating
i don't need a smart phone i have a desktop

How many times a day do you think about killing yourself?

It's functional and not a prohibitive expense of you keep it payed off. My card company got a whopping $00.07 in total interest out of me last year. Very reasonable for the convenience, but paying it down to ZERO every month is a MUST. NEVER carry carry balance.

You can have and use a CC and pay all bills on time. That way, you have an awesome credit score and everything is right with the world. There's no interest until the bill is past due, which is never if you pay it off every two weeks.

Christ, the fucking world of brainlets.

Do they sell a good pair of slacks there? I use to like Penny's but doesn't seem to be any of them still around.

I have no credit history but i have never had any issue with employers except them making sure that the background check was correct when it turned up nothing.

>amerifats can't even own a car unless they own a credit card
O'ER THE LAAAAAND OF THE MART
AND THE HOME
OF THEEEEE
SHART

This nigga on the ball.

as many times as you think about breathing, it's reflexive instinct

((()))

>here
>meme flag

Why? Why not just get a license?

neither did anakin user and he became 2nd in command and the most publicly feared figure in the universe

A credit card doesn’t build your credit that high. It helps, but the best things to build credit is paying off a personal loan, car payment, and a mortgage. Obviously Sup Forums doesn’t believe in paying the Jews, so this will go right over all your heads.

Just get a store credit card with a low limit. Not having credit on record makes you look irresponsible.

>paying the rego jew

R1 is a great fucking bike man. It's a big step from the SV. Have fun man, be careful. That thing is serious.

you credit fags are sad

how do you buy bitcoin and then tell your credit card company someone else bought it to get your money refunded?

You're missing out on some quality rewards, OP

To be clear he means continuing to pay off loan. I just paid off all my student loans last week and my credit score went from an 815 to a 750 the second the check cleared.

>rural maritime
comfy

Not sure, I only wear cargo shorts.

its AMA not ask anything