Very oldfag here with some lost knowledge

So since people are spooked by Trump Jr tweeting about Louis so quickly... Just letting you guys know that the Trump sons likely both monitor Sup Forums to this day when they have the time.

Not sure which of the two it was, but one of them posted an elite cr*dit card picture on Sup Forums back in the day with the digits and first name obscured by paper. Probably not a lot of people with the last name Trump and a top-tier cr*dit card rolling around on Sup Forums pretending to be Trump's sons, so it was one of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1453/41/1453411929239.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/bGiJpqokfiS23+hBfhO4JA==/page/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Talking about that image a year ago doesn't make you an oldfag.

Rare flag.

Jesus they look like retards. Except of course fine ass Ivanka

It wasn't a year ago.

Neither do Pepe memes.

I'm sorry, less than a year ago
Have a pepe meme

Everyone thought that day it was Eric and I'm inclined to agree. He seems like the autistic Sup Forums type. He's really intense in interviews and would be the brother that is interested in redpills

Its Don Jr and we have known it was him for a long time.
Now go back to following Q you retarded boomer faggit.

This poster is a Jew

>Says the Amerilard

You guys probably saw a repost of it, it was not within the last year, it was during the early days of the campaign.

agreed

FUCK WITNESSED

Where's Tiffany Trump, she seems salvageable

truly the master race

Baron was shitposting on /r9k/.

>Trump sons likely both monitor Sup Forums to this day when they have the time.

I hope so.
More God Emperor Presidents

Ah yes. The attainable Trump. She's a solid 6.5.

Barron is literally one of us.

she's the only one smart enough to beg daddy for rhinoplasty and maxillofacial surgery. the other ones engaged in magical thinking and assumed they would grow into their looks. they assumed wrong.

Jr. goes on some incredible big game hunts. I envy that guy on so many levels.

>oldfag here
>HWNDU is how Sup Forums started

From the little I've seen of Tiffany, she actually seems like she could have been on a few Sup Forums boards. Quite possibly even posted nudes on /soc/. Who the fuck knows. Who the fuck cares. They're people too.

Oldfag is knowing moot was a goon and Sup Forums was originally spawned out of SA. Newfag.

I am because I'm phonefagging.
Because of that I don't have my sauce, bu Jr follows and interacts with varios pol news twatter accounts. No such activity from Eric.

It was Barron you faggots, he's good at computers and been trolling Sup Forums since he was 3

meep

I think she'd make a great mom considering she doesn't hang around horseface clinton and her satanic crew

wtf is your flag

rare fag

>inbreeding

Is this a real tweet? How come this wasn't all over Sup Forums...

Archive of original thread? Can't even remember what he was posting about...

>one of them posted an elite cr*dit card picture on Sup Forums back in the day
it was a Discover card faggot
just some user with the last name Trump
at least one of the Trump boys reads Sup Forums for sure though

What was the Louis tweet?

>Eric
that's the name that fits, as much as you'd like it to be otherwise

You're not using the term oldfag correctly faggot
gets it

>oldfag

Oldfag has been redefined to older anons who are continuing to push the boundaries and stretch other generationals imaginations

for fuck sake, someone give me a rundown on what the hell is happening in this thread.

I have no proof but I can likely confirm DNC workers post here still.

4plebs link?

Bump

Proof?

Look at a picture of the kid, of course hes on /r9k/ do you really need any fucking proof?

Yes it's real. Check out his twitter timeline

Barron's super handsome though.

Ok show us what you got, I'm curious

Someone's gotta to be writing these zingers for him.

If OP's post is news to you: consider shutting the fuck up and lurking for another year. You are ruining one of the best places on the Internet with your cancerous reddit posting. Niggers

I dunno Eric seems normie autistic. I think Don Jr seems more likely to browse Sup Forums in a boomer kind of way.

Thanks user! Interesting. Also based on the tiny detail of the last letter of the first name, I'm calling Eric.

>he thinks joining Sup Forums at most from 2015 means he's an oldfag

Sup Forums itself isn't that fucking old dude

We know, Netanyahu's kid also does.

Isn't img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1453/41/1453411929239.jpg supposed to be the original image? Last entry from archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/bGiJpqokfiS23+hBfhO4JA==/page/3/ isn't the thread itself.

fpbp

R A R E
A
R
E

>don't provide the pic

spot the newfag

All right.
I just need to get this out.

What, the fuck, is up with that dudes face?
That guy is fucking loaded for life, and he kept his broke ass face? Why?
He could make himself look like young Val Kilmer with surgery, and yet he deliberately chose to continue looking like an inbred european monarch.
Why?

the remote chance he is here currently and seeing people grill is ugly ass is amusing

I really wish Ivanka wasn’t a kike. She’s so cute.

Hey Sup Forumsros! PUJ33 here, come chill in my twitch stream!

twitch tv/puj33