Leader and Follower

Would Dylan have carried out such an attack if Eric wasn't there to convince him to do it? Or was Dylan just as evil and crazy as Eric?

> m.youtube.com/watch?v=V_MSifHoMoo

Other urls found in this thread:

acolumbinesite.com/eric/writing.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personally I think Dylan would have just hung himself at home or something. He was a suicidal little half-jew

Dylan was clinically depressed, he would have become an hero if he wasn't friends with Eric

nope. Interviews with classmates and studies on the school in 1999 suggests he would not. Eric was a faggot with daddy issues. Dylan was just angsty and wanted to fit in.

there was a 3rd guy, but he had less soy in his diet that week.

That's what I've gathered. He didn't really hate society as much as Dylan but he sympathized with Eric.

Daddy issues? Lol no.

He just fucking hated the world and wanted to kill as many people in it. This is probably a symptom of his peers looking down on him and "ignoring" him.

Tfw Columbine happened 19 years ago this April

Eric and Dylan would be almost 40 years old

or maybe none of them would have done it if their friend's FBI agent dad hadn't created the trenchcoat mafia to begin with

explain yourself.

It seems like those destructive thoughts were propelled by Harris. Younger kids/teens can be severely influenced at rapid speeds through peer pressure and discussion. Someone like Harris, with a smart, critical mind can convince others to think like him with evidence (ie the bullying they experienced) and then push his own thought processes by unchallenged means to get Dylan to believe it.
Dylan felt the same way, but never processed it like Eric did. Eric was a different level. They spent a lot of time together, I have personally seen this happen many times, influence goes a long way.
It happens to people in all societies, even here on Sup Forums

Jesus Christ.

>www.corbettreport.com/episode-084-april-is-the-cruelest-month
what, you thought Columbine wasn't also a gun grabbing false flag?

I wonder what they would have looked like if they didn't blow their brains out.

I mean Eric littlerally blew his fucking brains out. You can see how his eye sockets are like, detached from his scalp because his scalp has been absolutely obliterated.

STOP while you're ahead big guy.

member of trenchcoat mafia's dad was the lead FBI investigator for the case... hmmm, really activates those almonds

Fucking Kek, this is why i love Sup Forums

Exactly. Both were apparently smart but Eric was a straight A Student and since he was friends with Dylan, he had a very easy access into his already unstable mind.

Erics hatred for the world littlerally manifested itself inside Dylan's head and I'm not even sure Dylan knew that. But this could be completely wrong as well.

I wish the picture quality wasn’t so horrible

Prove it.

Try thiss

I think that without Harris' psychopathic influence, Klebold would have just committed suicide.

Without Klebold's suicidal influence, Harris would have probably become a serial killer instead.

>Associated Press | May 8, 1999
>By Kevin Vaughan and Hector Gutierrez
>LITTLETON — One of the students who helped produce a 1997 video that's similar to the April 20 assault on Columbine High School is the son of the FBI's lead agent in the investigation.
are you daft, son?
see

what if JaQuan influenced Latrell to bust on dem niggas but Latrell wasn't about that game and wanted turn his life around? what if JaQuan was the nigga dat done fucked up errbody's life n shiet

why is this particular mass shooting so interesting?

Back 2 reddit

aesthetic

Neither of them were mentally ill or deranged.
The whole thing was an orchestrated event to put int motion (along with waco, 9/11 and recession) the agenda that would weaken America and allow the jew world order to continue on with its plans for world domination

>there was a 3rd guy

[citation needed]

where to find more info about these two? More along the lines of their motives and the psychology behind it

You have to be atleast 18 years old to post here

A) Because it was all over the media.
B) Because most people in their 20s both remember it and were affected by the media backlash against young male nerds.
C) Because the CCTV footage was cool.
D) Because it's brought up every time there's a mass shooting and often by the mass shooters themselves.

acolumbinesite.com/eric/writing.php

>Well all you people out there can just kiss my ass and die. From now on I don't give a fuck what almost any of you mutha fuckas have to say, unless i respect you which is highly unlikely, but for those of you who happen to know me and know that i respect you, may piece be with you and dont be in my line of fire. for the rest of you, you all better fucking hide in your houses because im comin for everyone soon, and i WILL be armed to the fuckin teeth and i WILL shoot to kill and i WILL fucking KILL EVERYTHING! No i am not crazy. crazy is just a word. to me it has no meaning. everyone is different. but most of you fuckheads out there in society, going to your everyday fucking jobs and doing your everyday routine shitty things, i say fuck you and die. if you got a problem with my thoughts, come tell me and ill kill you, because.........god damnit, DEAD PEOPLE DONT ARGUE!

Here.

Waco was just a bunch of pedophiles burning alive. Nothing of value was lost.

Timothy McVeigh did nothing wrong.

both were autistic edgy kids

Dylan:
>was highly intelligent
>grew up taking "gifted kid" courses, secluded from the regular kids
>became an outcast
>depressed, felt like nonoby loved him
>complete dork
>when he and eric got caught stealing out of a van he thought his life was over and he was destined to be a "bad guy"

Eric:
>switched schools a lot growing up
>became the outsider
>generally obsessed with violence/guns
>had a physical chest deformity that people made fun of him for
>anger issues, took medication
>when he tried to apply for the marines (his father and brother were marines) he was rejected because on the application he lied about his chest condition and during the interview his mom brought down his anger pills to show the recruiter, who was unaware of this condition as well.

Both shared a love of DOOM, KMFDM, Rammstein, Nine Inch Nails, Natural Born Killers, Falling Down and Lost Highway.

Eric was definitely the mastermind of the whole ordeal, planning a year ahead, buying the guns, making the bombs and so on. Dylan wouldn't have shot up the school if it wasn't for Eric.

From Eric's journal:

"YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE!!?

---SCHOOL!

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!?

---SCHOOLWORK!"

Even though they weren't popular, they did have a group of friends, many of them are shown in their home videos, they "bullying crusade" was bullshit, they killed younger kids, other nerds and a teacher.

columbine forced america to realize that high and teenagers weren't innocent and that like adults, they go through tough shit.

9/11 showed america that they're not invincible.

They're hard truths and they changed the world significantly.

Dumb nigger

They must have been pissed when those bombs in the cafeteria didnt go off.

I was a teen when this shit happened. They blamed The Matrix and video games for it.

Narrative was they were bullied which was horseshit. Can see from school videos Harris made he had friends.

Harris definitely had antisocial disorder. He didn’t give no fucks about others and thought of himself as superior. Why he wore “Natural Selection” shirt during the shooting.

He definitely would’ve been a serial killer

My theory is that the 90s ended at Columbine, and the 20th century ended on 9/11.

Give me more

> thought himself superior

Hmm, sounds like most fags on Sup Forums.

I was in high school when this happened. Honestly, they seem like the type of kids that would have been part of my social circle at that time, the whole "freaks and geeks" crowd. I tried to get along with everyone in school and show people basic respect, I hope they would have let me lived if I was in that cafeteria.

No one got killed in the cafeteria, so I guess you would have been fine.

Because it started the first culture war over video games.

Because it ended the zeitgeist of the 90s and also foreshadowed the fear of terrorism of the 2000s.

Because almost every movement of the shooters and victims was documented in some way.

Because it was far more traumatic for the students involved than shootings had previously been. (The way the evacuation was carried out meant that everyone had to run past a dead body on their way out)

Because they left behind a vast amount of information, some of which has now been destroyed.

I don't remember ever seeing this angle.

>Columbine changed the world

Not really bro.

Eric was so hot.

Yeah they destroyed their home videos didn't they? Lame.

They let lots of people go.

He was the peak 90s Chad and he didn't even know it. Sad.

He could have gotten so many chicks.

It changed America. Probably not your tiny little island.

That's deep bro

>America>World

God Bless the American arrogance.

moar pls

Okay

Yeah, you're probably right.

this narrative was invented by dylan's mother. she actually had the balls to make herself a celeb out of the incident and sell books to make dylan look less bad. there is no evidence dylan was in eric's thrall. by all reliable accounts he was the slightly less ostracized of the two and more likely to be the leader of the pair.

Dylan was the resident edgefag. Just look at that fucking Sonic the Edgehog smile and the Smashmouth hair. I know his kind, this girl I used to see had an ex who acted exactly like that, and even looked exactly like that. Edgy little shits who have nothing to give the world and want revenge on God for it.

(((Eric))) was obviously the brains of the operation. It's interesting because I've never really met someone like him. I heard he wrote some big, Elliot Rodgers type manifesto about the shooting, I should get to reading it.

Because it was basically the first