Have to work to get money

>Have to work to get money
>Money you need to spend on food, bills, house mortgage if you have one, car bills (Fuel), hobbies you might have
>Everyday is a repeat of the previous day, get up, go to work, get back home and enjoy the little time you have before you have to go to bed and restart the day

Life is fucking horrible and out right boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CGTvWkmEAtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>choose to live a repetitive life and be comfortable and safe but bored
>step outside safety net and be a libertine but never have security

are these the only options? I also dont believe that either one grants fulfillment by its own virtue. If you choose the former, you have to find something that makes living that way worthwhile besides the job and immediate creature comforts

>wake up next to naked trad waifu
>she makes great biscuits
>get white sons off to school
>fuck hot waifu
>take nap
>go get kids from school
>go to work
>party and drink
>go home
>repeat
Your life just sucks user.

Have tons of babies and fill their little heads full of ole uni bombers books and obscure ancient religions, for the laughs

>wagecucking
Join the neet masterace!

(but seriously don't, I feel like I'm wasting away here)

end the cycle, user. don't have kids.

>be me quit college and get an audio engineer certification
>get hired by shitty disney jewish pop recording studio
>make money off the jews and disney
>smoke pot and coffee everyday
>have my own home studio
>make money off small indie bands
> hang around degenerate hollywood celebs
lifes pretty good

Here's some advice, just go into whatever thats going to make you happy. I was depressed and going into debt from college so I quit it before it got worse and did what i had to do to make myself feel as comfortable as myself.

How does one smoke coffee?

I've known that feel for almost 20 years.

You know, smoking the coffee pits instead of roasting could potentially impart an interesting flavour, as long as you keep it around a light roast. The wood used would be really important, though. I'm thinking apple wood.

Drink coffee everyday, but I did put ground coffee on my old herb vaporizer. I don't recommend it.

>He is not a NEET

Life can be won or lost. OP if that's your life then yes it sucks but its not too late to turn it around and find something that breathes life into you. Don't think that things can't get worse. I, for example, am homeless while I wait for my wife to divorce me. Upon execution of said divorce I will be legally obligated to support her for the rest of her life. I've lost the game and will probably try to end my life soon but there were many times when I could have saved myself. You need to wake up now.

>unironically not a NEET
What is this nigger shit?
Wagefags please don't come on this board with your shit threads. I mean you only have like half an hour of daily free time. Don't waste it here.

You have to buy nothingness to sustain your nothingness.

Inb4 you can always fap and play video games to make it more colorful

How can someone be a neet but still make money?Are there online jobs that neets can apply for?

Party and drink at work?
And checked.

Set some goals, user.
Take up a new hobby.
Enroll in some courses for the helluvit.

get and enduro and Ride the Simpson

I feel you man, t. 20 y.o at uni it's the feeling of lacking purpose that gets me.

CIVIL WAR NOW

Besides, imagine all people party and do not work. It would be literally communism. But all work and no play makes everything gay. You all complain because you don't work enough. Take a loan and an additional job. And so spending time on kids and family. Just try to please your dick nectar that's what everyone is doing.

I plan to kill Kikes and tyrants

Yeah maybe in heaven annon, but when kids go to school you go to work (atleast if you are employed)

it's all meaningless and boring, then you die

>have to work to get food
>I literally require food to live
>every day is the same boring routine of waking up and wresting food from the clutches of nature itself with back breaking labor, often at great risk to myself

Life is fucking horrible and down right terrifying

PS: you're the kid at Christmas complaining you didn't ALSO get a 2nd controller with your new console, you spoiled retarded faggot.

>tfw just want to be self sufficient
>regulations don't allow for building your own house or going innawoods
>city apartments have no space or garden at all
>rural homes are expensive as fuck and nowadays even they have decreasing amounts of space while being cramped in a dense neighborhood

rather die from some stupid mountain cat mauling me at age 32 than spend another minute at a job in modern society. good thing im a NEET or id really lose my marbles

>be bored

Take the next level.

Join a right wing movement or party and fight for your people.

>feeling great knowing you do the right thing

You broke fuckers better keep making amazon and netflix money. That prime account cant pay for itself

The shit you do for fun isn't worth what you do. You filled yourself into supporting a lifestyle you cannot sustain or at least you don't appreciate

Welcome to the (((System)))

NEETdom gets old. The drugs stop working and the distractions lose their charm. It's hard to get back into the stream but doable and rewarding. Be thankful you can live as luxurious as you do.

Gratefulness is a powerful antidote to boredom. I hope you don't have to learn that the hard way.

I know that feel user. Just the endless cycle.

>be me
>19 years old
>buy couple apartments upgrade them and rent them to other dumb people at higher price
>have passive income
>traveling to other countries
>selling other people stuff on the internet and get and share

>live the good easy life

No wonder western civilization is falling you goyim are really dumb

You could always go to school and work something that leans more towards your passion.

its called being an "adult"

You make us look bad.

>Gratefulness is a powerful antidote to boredom.
Beautiful user

Try to think of life like a MMORPG. You'll spend lots of time leveling up until you get the max level, the best items, then you'd go fight other players.
Just try and level up your skills, ranged combat, melee combat, endurance, healing. Also tradeskills like tailoring, metalwork. Save up whatever silver you can to get that +8 to accuracy ranged weapon, +5 to melee combat melee weapon, +9 to endurance boots, +3 to agility pants. Once you have your character all maxed out you can start looking for other party members. Then when the time comes you'll be ready!

It's something to look forward to and takes your mind off of things, character progression is key to not taking the black pill.

Denim is shit-tier for winter.

>work at a small rinky dink Chinese restaurant
>bullshit with the cool boss all day slinging eggrolls
>talk about how much we hate niggers with the bosses wife
>wash a fee dishes, mix a few tubs of chicken
>run delivery orders, get good tips
>go and smoke whenever I want
>free food
>wear whatever I want
>made 145 bucks cash today

Sweet gig, pays decent and I love working there, but I need to figure out my future asap because this shit can't afford me a future.

this is beyond delusional. flat out schizo thinking

What the fuck kind of bullshit advice is that

Aren't you late for that fag parade right now leafcunt?

Yea... its just crazy talk to actually be prepared for the unexpected with good training and equipment. What am I talking about right?
It's not like you'd want to be in a position to take care of yourself and help others if things took a turn for the worse.

only schmucks work repetetive shit , proper life is having others work for you or being your own boss , everything else is a path to depression and selfdamnation with some teenytinysavings that can´t buy you anything in life besides far away mountain / village life bonfire style which i find quite comfy.

if you live your whole life grinding books higher education getting employed you´re doing it wrong.
leach leach leach as long as you can , stay with parents as long as you can and then live out your 30-40-50plus as a hermit in a comfy shack or become the evil you hate so much that has to commit atrocities to gain more wealth / benefits.

the path you choose is up to you , remember that the road to heaven is a rocky road full of uncomfy obstacles while the road to hell is a silky smooth highway.

That would be gay

>My sides

> it is pay to win
> and some ppl cheat so it makes the whole game pointless and frustrating and gay

Shit. Sorry.

youtu.be/CGTvWkmEAtM

underrated

A comfortable wool tweed suit works much better.

this. the first and only time I worked for someone else was when I was 15 and had a summer job. opened my eyes.
I've been running a business ever since I finished school.
fuck normie drones. I hope you suffer a lot on your way to pension ahahhahaha.

Work is tolerable enough if you find the right job. I definitely prefer working over waking up at 12 every day and wanking. Making enough money is the problem nowadays.

Yeah, wool is great for winter. Even when wet, it retains 50% of its insulating properties. If you get denim wet, it will NEVER FUCKING DRY. If you have it in direct contact with your skin, it's a great way to get frost bite. Same reason why you should never wear cotton socks during winter. Polyester or wool.

Cheers. Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought it was a good idea.

You need a mission in life. That is the only way to find fulfillment.

You need a dragon to fight. Happiness is fleeting, but that dragon will always be there whether you are happy or sad.

Having a mission in life gives fulfillment.

I used to work for a Chinese lady myself. Waited tables, prepped food, rang people out. Tiny place but I would pull in 75 bucks just in tips on a good evening. We served Chinese food and American health food--no red meat, lots of brown rice, avocado and greens, tasty fish and chicken. Some fully veggie dishes, some meat. Delicious, all of it. Lots of free food, I was never healthier. Awesome boss loved to shock the youngest waitress with kinky talk about her sex life, always cracked me up. She hated niggers AND jews, too.

I miss that job.

>(you)

Insanity

DEL THIS.
Not all of us are dumb, shekelstein

how could you afford to buy an apartment building or condo at 19 years old? Is housing really that cheap in Israel? I mean I know you guys have missiles literally falling from the sky but surely the average apartment is not cheap enough for the average 19 year old to purchase outright

It depends on whether you enjoy your work and whether you have a goal you're working towards. I have both and every month I watch my savings increase a bit after 4 weeks of going into a job I like with a team I like. My work's all about building and delivering systems too so there are mini goals there too. I'm also losing weight so every day I'm pushing towards something.

dad's money kek

Jean's are total trash now, even expensive jeans don't last

You are a meat puppet constantly being tricked by chemical triggers meant solely to keep you alive. Your brain, if functional, allows you limited free will while awake for its own benefit. Your brain tries to keep you feeling good through pattern recognition and chemical rewards, just so you can go home, and sleep.

Over a third of your life is spent sleeping, that's where/when your brain lives, and you are not part of this world. You are simply the vessel that allows your brain to enjoy the trip each night, and it makes sure you don't remember a thing if you catch a glimpse of it.

Feeling sleepy Anons?

Buy bitcoin

I worked my ass off since age 14 in many jobs, saved some money and didn’t care about materialistic life. I wouldn’t say I billionaire but I live happy simple life and don’t waste my money on dumb shit like the leastest iPhone etc.

Life is nothing but paid DLC.

I am now that you mention it...

Cool perspective brah, I always feel like my brain is letting me see some shit I wasn't supposed to see when I dream. Little glimpses of truth, or God as some people would say

>Everyday is a repeat of the previous day
>Doesn't read or self-improve
Enjoy your self-made hell faggot

You don't get out much, do you?

>I worked my ass off since age 14 in many jobs
I literally know one person in my life who has done this, and he filed for bankruptcy, and lives in an RV he makes payments on, at 25

He's larping

>tfw 80% of 45 year olds dont own their own home
>they either rent or pay mortgage down and/o interest

lol

take the home owner pill. move anywhere and get a home. once you do that just go on the dole until you find work.

>Diet Mtn Dew

tfw neetbux

It's your own fault you're living paycheck to paycheck. Just reduce your living expenses or get a better job then you can work one year full, take one year off, one year on again etc.

>kike
>worked

>> 163167128
Everyone has their own luck, money with no knowledge is a ticking bomb. Read books, workout etc.

The world has changed, smart people work for themselves not others. Soon everything will be robots, better start as soon as possible.

No, your life is rich and bemusing and meaningful and you're just such a faggot you let your routine lull you into not paying attention.

lol

>Soon everything will be robots
yeah sure mate, not in your lifetime other then a few flipping burger bots but even that is only for mc d and not for home made real burger

Watching movies and listening to music 2.5x saves your time and makes you more productive.

not an argument

Fuck off normie

Not true, the world is changing fast, faster than ever before. In 20 years I can already tell that there would be iCar and Google cars, self driving trucks, robots are taking over, best example is Japan, I lived there and everything is robotic even the toilets, they are ahead of Europe.

Goyem won't be neccesery soon. And that's scary at. Because you know what it means.

>tfw was 3 year NEET i.e. stay at home parent
>now working for the feds
>Love my job
>Hate the fucking long night shift hours and having to work 60 hours a week
>Never get to see my family since I basically just sleep on my day/s off

Why can't I just win the lottery?

Great, first work a full day and then fight the enemy. How exhausting.

worked 22 years plus 4 years military. Live a decent life married for 30 years.
Today have stage 4 cancer probably die before I can collect pension. FUCK LIFE.
I should of just fucked around with drugs and whores and went out in a ball of flames.

If you're rich you don't have to do any of that stuff if you don't feel like it.

>Here's some advice, just go into whatever thats going to make you happy
>happy
You spelled 'money' wrong.

get some farmland and live the old way
build a house by your own
learn to live like a real human

>have to work to even just build a hut to live on on your own

based

Nobody in (((the media))) advocates for this because it doesn't make them much money. You stop consuming stupid bullshit gadgets, clothes, restaurants, 'experiences', you stop renting.

They make out like if a person is self-sufficient they're some crazy redneck. But a man needs to be stronger than propaganda.

Yeah. I can't claim that. Sorry for any triggering.