Ayyy racism is so not lit

Ayyy racism is so not lit...
We're all one race, for real tho
jus sayin, we all jus humans
Let's share some nice stories of black people helping white people. or minorities helping white people.

ITT: we post pictures and share stories of blacks/minorities helping us White folks

i was having a bad day once...
and a black kid at my school said
"why u sad lil white nigga"
and i was like damn he's realy nice and cares about me, then after class he shared his black n mild with me and i thought "wow, how come everyone on the internet says blacks are shitty, this guy is nice"
he even said i'm "not bad for a white boy"
wow, blacks rock!! right guys?

Asante sana Squash banana, wewe nugu mimi hapana

[[ SLIDE THREAD- IGNORE ]]

shut up

dont ignore thread
I'm trying to share some positive stories about non-whites helping out whites like they always do

I am a dental student in Los Angeles and I am thankful that black people take such poor care of their teeth. I owe my education to black people.

gross desu

>Slide thread.

"Human" is our species. "Race" refers to groups within a species.

look how happy he is to recapture his property

There's one black who always tips very well when I deliver to her, makes up for the dindus who expect exact change back.

I'm thankful for mexicans because they open up taco shops for me to eat at.

If it wasn't for mexicans, where would I get tacos?
I'm far too white to understand a taco recipe, let alone handle all that spice!!! LMAO I'm white so I can't eat chili peppers and shit LOL

what do you think of my minority gf?

Is that man 'white' by Sup Forums standards?

is that tila tequila?
You're so lucky

>have a half black cousin whos cool
>only hung out with 2 other black dudes in my life
>one I smoked weed with and he wanted to be a rapper
>other one my friend brought over to my house one time and he was passed out in the back seat of friends car
>friend tried to wake him up but he wouldn't move, he was just passed out from drug binge
>friend goes onto tell me story of how they went around selling crack that day
>around metropolitan city near where I live they went to his uncles house which was just a room in a motel
>apparantely the people working at the motel knew the uncle was selling crack out of the room
>they just charged him like 2000$ a month rent to not call the cops on him and he got to make crack in the coffee pots in the room
>my friend and black dude sold the uncles crack that day because he said he didn't feel like slanging that day
>friend goes onto explain that him and black dude went to a parking lot and were swarmed by crackheads
>nobody robbed them but I guess 20 people all materialized out of nowhere and surrounded their car with 10's and 20's in hand
>mfw im listening to this story and realizing my friend brought a crack slanging black dude I don't know to my house

I dont hang out with that friend anymore he's a sociopath who doesn't care about other people.

Damn, blacks + crack always make for great stories. I've had simliar experiences. Why don't whites smoke/deal crack too? We can ease racial tensions through crack smoke

is your gf a kpop singer?
thats dope, fuck racism

>”””white man”””

Mixing white men and black women is truly master race