Regaurding the establisment of the ethnostate

a lot of these so called "white nationalists" ive seen preaching about the establistment of white "homeland" in the usa seem to think that theyre just gonna make some sort of proclamation and sign a peice of paper to make it happen. news flash for yall. were not leaving. no we wont accept payment to leave. no we wont allow our rights to be taken from us. this is our country. make no mistake. any attempt to form an ethnostate in america will be met with violent resistance. be careful what you wish for.

Niggers can't into squad tactics

Do your own thing. Leave others to be as they are. We don't need you.

Soros and friends will help you out. Maybe another black separatist movement? SocJus can say they are creating a safespace for PoCs to escape the oppression they face in the ethnostate.

Colion Noir hates niggers he would never fight for you

Every thread you make is shit. Your life is sad. Or your boss is stupid. No wait it's both fag. Oh yeah all fields

What if it’s a peaceful agreement? You seem to think that everyone is suppose to like everyone else but it never works that way. Plus there’s a lot of whites that live in basically a white only community, is that a bad thing?

Niggers breed too fast to kill off

Do you really have that much faith in your ghetto friends? Consider that 20% of blacks are competent warriors: still not enough. Go peacefully to your ancestral homelands, which are packed with natural resources, btw.

They cannot run as fast as a hippo. They would all die. Also, Africans can swim to escape predators on land. PoCs aren't the best swimmers.

lol the NRAs pet nigger

>REEEEEE LET US BE BLOODSUCKERS OR WE RIOT
>also whites are soooo opressive it makes me sad

Do niggers ever listen to themselves?

>drops is muzzle
>one more dead nigger
Fuck off, subhuman.

>this is our country.
Then act like it's your responsibility, not everyone else's.

I bet we could cut the black population in half tomorrow if we offered each of them 50k to self deport

regaurding, ha
>Blacks, a less intelligent and minority population will win a race war

Ok retard

Why you post that nigger? I hate his gun reviews with the faggy hipster voice over like he is reviewing free range chicken flavored organic coffee.

you are a minority of a minority. You are outnumbered and outgunned 100 to 1.

They think gang = squad

That dude isn't a nigger he's one of the original gun youtube channel guys.

Can you even write a single sentence with proper punctuation and spelling? You are a literal example of why everyone hates niggers. You can't read, you can't write, you sure as fuck can't spell a single word properly, you can't even speak in proper American English so you jibber jabber your monkey talk to everyone around you.

>regaurding

Get over here for your whipping, boy.

for all the smack black people talk on whites, they really are terrified of white people leaving them aren't they? i thought we were oppressive, don't you want to be rid of us?

if you niggers dont agree to live on the reservation like the prairie and tree niggers before you than youre only digging your own grave.

I don’t think the majority of white nationalists want the entirety of what is now America. I think they want a state or two or can compromise to that. Which is what I think black nationalists also want but for themselves. I don’t see america falling for either white or black nationalism but America does not look like it will have the same borders in the next 50 years either.

Why would you even have an issue with a bunch of white people living among themselves?
OP your post reeks of spitefulness. You aren't resisting anything you are attacking. You antiwhite racist.

>violent resistance

Buhahahahahahahahahaha

The left has the media and government protecting them now, but once the shit hits the fan, you're all dead.

This. Colin Noir is based af. Honorary white man who will be allowed in the white ethnostate with his black wife.

The last real men in Germany died in '45. Neck yourself Mohammad.