Are you ready for "Capture the Flag" SA version?

So I couldn't sleep. I am super tired. I thought of just calling it quits and going to bed now (at 7 am SA time) and just make as if I never said I would go steal that flag. I would just ignore any posts about it in the future. After all, no one knows who I am. But I can't. I can't do it. I have to go get that flag as it means so much to me like many other right wing anons. A flag represents so much, from the past to the future. That flag is me, it is every single dutch settler, trekker, boer etc. It is my ancestors and it is my volk who faces the reality of genocide. I must go get it, and one day I will make sure those traitors pay the ultimate price. In about and hour and a half I will drive to Stellenbosch, I will wear my hoodie and shades, and I will give that traitor a taste of what is to come in the form of a piece of paper reading "Expropriated without compensation". I will snatch that flag and never look back. The drive home will be my triumph. That flag hanging against my wall will be my prize hunting trophy. And one day when the time comes, I will offer my life for my people.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163110446/#163110446
youtube.com/watch?v=W4KUqXujmUM
youtube.com/watch?v=z2UdJhqVsc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163110446/#163110446

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

Don't be an idiot. Risk your life to save your family or something else that matters. South African prison is the last place you want to be when shit kicks off.

It will happen
They won't ever catch me

It's just a piece of cloth. Think of your family.

this is Sup Forums, no one here has a family.

Alright anons. I am eating breakfast, will take a cold shower afterwards. Then I'm going in about half an hour. Should be an hours drive

fake and gay

You will eat your words ;)

God speed my fellow Sup Forumsack

Good luck sir!

God speed

may God grant you his wings of protection and may you guardian Angel watch over you

Alright anons, It is 8:30 on the dot. Goodbye. I am on my way. I will create a new thread later today with photos. If you see no such thread, I am most likely in prison for theft. Wish me luck.

Make us proud

Good luck. Show those niggers whos boss.

God Speed user.

Leker. We're with you, bruderbond.

>a piece of paper reading "Expropriated without compensation"
nice

Best of luck user. Victory or death*

*probably like a small fine right?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163110446/#163110446

GODSPEED SA user

I love you.

Get shit done user. I personally see a lot of bitching and whining from you SA whites. At least this is something I guess. It isn't a lot, but it's better than going on Sup Forums and crying about how bad shit is while sitting by and doing shit all.

Hail!

saluted you SAvior, may stealth by on your side, and ferocity in your heart if it isn't

South African whites are showing extreme autism. Even the cucked Germans get together for a march.

I hope he makes it, godspeed boer-bro

God be with you, boer-user.

god bless

I hope he gets captured and tortured for being such a racist faggot.

Hey buddy, just found this thread. You still on your way to STB? I live about 40mins from there, if you need backup or help lemme know, I'll shoot through. Godspeed my country man. Leer daai fokken veraaiers n les!

Remember. God, Honor, and your fatherland. These ideas will never fail you. Our prayers are with you.

Why does the flag have the names of random Afrikaans speakers on it?

previous breads
like I was saying earlier, it's a pretty fucking sweet flag, it's an original in mint condition and has all your great leaders embroidered on it

it's like a rare collectors item, the only one in the world, that you liberated/ saved from untermensch filth, embroidered with the names of the last men to stand their ground, it'll be symbolic as the time great men once again stood their ground and rose Suid Afrika from the ashes

VIR JOU SUID AFRIKA!

GODSPEED AFRIKAAN BROTHERS HELP HIM OUT

notable people of the apartheid government

i'm surprised south africa hasn't been invaded by the united states yet

mate you better fix that spelling mistake

Godspeed user.

I'm willing to. Having it "Expropriated without compensation" would be fucking awesome. If the kaffers want our land we want the kaffer boetie flags.

May God be with you in this adventure, my intrepid boer user.

>It's just a peice of cloth

We're it only that simple

Wasn't FW De Klerk the one who ended Apartheid? Why would blacks hate him?

It's a symbol, and symbols have a power to them, my dude.

swear to god if this didn't get fixed
I'll stand by you bro, but it won't be easy

I hope you get killed by a black security guard

fuck you and your people

Best of luck to you south africa bro, I think about your country every day, I am sorry of all the hardships you and your people face but stay strong. Don't let them steal your country from you.

OP. i dont know you and you dont know me. but i've had a really shitty day. steal that flag for me, for all the other anons. delivar and dont be a faggot please

fuck niggers

I also have a small Rhodesia flag hanging on my wall and I plan to get a flag like yours to show my support for south africans

OP we're trying to help you guys in the US. Don't lose hope

Godspeed you beautiful bastard

youtube.com/watch?v=W4KUqXujmUM
Thread theme

I can only hope American whites can get those balls of yours one day, Boer. Godspeed, brother.

Kek be with you user

Catch me in the screencap senpaitachi

no, LEAF him out of it pls

Apologies for being never having given a fuck before, but what is the significance of this flag?

why do you want the flag so bad, who are the names on it?

not trying to be rude or anything just interested.

This is why it means so much

Godspeed

I'm here anons. On my phone now. Took a little longer than expected.

The names of politicians. The rest is a mystery to me.

user, don't post updates while capturing the flag. Just go ahead and capture the flag.

Your ancestors would be cheering you on along the whole drive if they could mate.

Your had a spelling error on your "expropriated without compensation" sign. Correct it if it's not

Dont post updates til its done.

Youre leaving evidence behind. Conctrate on the mission

I did. Someone pointed it out yesterday night. I'll speak to you guys later

goddamned madman gents.

There is A LOT of security guys!! Fuck. The whole street is closed off where the flag is.

There should be another user there
Call to arms itt, your boer-bro needs help

Are you in the South African discord?

They could help you user!

Vir volk en vaderland, gaan kry daai vlag seun!

a few people from the SAG discord are there right now

>Vir volk en vaderland, gaan kry daai vlag seun
This, what he says user

Brother, daar is poes baie mense. Ek kan nie die vlag vind nie. Lyk asof dit hier is nie

Fuck nvm, spotted

Live on the spot

Yeah I'm in it right now. I hope he can get it.

do not give up, do not slacken

you came all this way, you WILL save the flag as a gesture to your ancestors, do not let them fade away slowly in the night

can we get an official thread song?

youtube.com/watch?v=z2UdJhqVsc8

HOLY SHIT I WAS JUST READING ABOUT THIS TODAY. ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Bru I just walked past. Meet me at the mall parking area? Im wearing a black hoody

das ist warm.

Fucking do it mate
Good luck

Voor Volk en Vaderland

YOU GOT THIS MAN

I believe in you, Afrikaansbro. If you need to tactically regroup, we will understand. Godspeed.

Go with God user.

pay a black kid to run and steal it for you

The more obstacles and distance you can put between yourself and them, the better.
Ditch the hoodie/get up if you are in the clear, let them look for someone else.

Godspeed gentlemen, gods speed and go with grace!

I fucking love you fagits, do it for the honor of your people.
Pushed too far

Be careful OP. If there is too much security it's not worth getting thrown into prison for theft and getting gang raped by a pack of niggers.

Good luck SAbro!

SCOUT THE AREA
SCOUT THE FUCKING AREA
DON'T FUCKING LOOK TOO OBVIOUS THOUGH
ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS IT, SOMEBODY PULL OUT BUILDING/LOC SCHEMATICS

YOU HAVE 10 MINS BRO, YOU GOT THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

Were do you buy such flags I can't find any online I really want them