Today my professor annonced that you can get extra credit if you go see Black Panther

She said if u show her a ticket stub u can get extra credit. What the fuck lol

stop taking feminism 101

Is your professor melanin enriched?

turns out you're in the 'special class' for kids who get extra credit for watching hollywood movies

So your teacher works for Disney?

What are you complaining about? Easy extra credit dude!

Post pic of teacher

pro tip:

its not worth it

Just go to the theater with ear plugs and sleep through the movie

if you really just aren't interested in seeing it:

>buy a ticket
>don't watch
>show her stub
>extra credit for like 10 bucks or something

All non stem classes are intersectionalist sjw now

1) Go see Death Wish
2) Bring your ticket stub in and ask for extra credit.

What class? Anyway if your school has an ethics board (or something like that) report it, since it's basically buying grades.

Get one out of the movie theatre trash you uncreative fag. Do not give $9.00 to the movie jew

>go cinema
>Pick up stub off floor
>extra credit

Today one of my classmates got beaten the shit out of him for claiming he wanted to go see Avengers 3.

This. Or just ask someone coming out of the movie.

What class? What college? Provide some proof so we can have further evidence that modern academia is a fucking joke.

Or buy a ticket and go home.

>go see death wish
Would rather see black panther senpai
At least they haven't fucked with black panther.

In 100 years, niglets will think that Black Panther is their real history

>professor
Bullshit. Underageb& detected

You could just buy the ticket and walk away if you wanted to go that route, dip shit.

Don't go. Earn enough points so you don't need the extra credit.

Nigger panther has nigger panther logos colored in purple on the ticket.

It won't even be remembered 10 years from now.

Full sail is not a good place to get a degree user

Would probably be better than wah slavery from Jews

If this is true you should expose your teacher and put a video of her accepting ticket stubs as extra-credit. There will be enough outrage to get the cunt fired.

or
>beat up nigger
>take his ticket
>beat him into a wacoma
>go home

(this post is ironic and not supposed to be taken seriously)

go to the theater and pick the ticket out of the trash it's straight trash

I wouldn't want to support the film anyway so I'm not doing it ofc

offer her $8.75 and tell her youre willing to pay for a grade in indoctrination with out being effected by it.

>still needing more proof

Collect stubs from people leaving the theatre
Ask for a lot of credit

Every bit helps.

no I'm not giving proof because I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me, god you're stupid

You type like you're 14. Is that why you won't prove it, because it's high school?

Then why bring it to our attention?

Yeah I'm 14

True, I regret it already

Stop lying my man

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you people. I saw the movie and it was pretty good. Because 90% of the cast is black, it has to suck?

Have any of you even watched the movie? Or are you just spewing vitriol for no reason?

Get the fuck over yourselves.

>hang out at movie theater
>find somebody walking out of black panther and ask if you can have their ticket sub

Drop out..get a job

Just go to the theater and the ask the guy checking tickets to give you a stub.

Shut up cuck, I don't think anybody is saying it's a bad movie. The idea that an institution of education is offering "extra credit" to watch a hollywood noneducational action movie is laughable. Whats even worse is why Black Panther of all movies? Is it just because that is the biggest movie showing in theaters at the moment? Or maybe there is (((another))) reason. I could be wrong and maybe the professor does this every single semester with whatever movie is big, I seriously doubt it.

Stfu

Just dig through the trash and find a ticket stub.

Are you by chance in Barcelona?

Just look outside a theater for a discarded one. Be the nigger.

How did you like it when king gorilla mountain nigger and his tribe did the "Ooooh ohhoooohhooh !! oohhhh ! OOOOOOOOH ! OOOOOOOOh ! OOHHH! " louder and louder in unison exactly like god damned gorillas or amonkey pack, then told the one white guy to shut up or he would die ....

did the niggers ( of wait leaf no nigs there) if there were niggers would they have laughed because they were so stupid ?
I mean the movie basically said the entire mountain nigger clan were a pack of monkeys

Write to the university that you're poor and that your teacher is encouraging wealth privilege by giving extra marks to the students who can actually afford to go see the movie

Write to the superiors that you were forced to get this extra credit now you're scarred inside for life after seeing the nigger mountain monkey pack hooting in unison - it was so racist - and they carried spears like the stereotype of niggers and you thought that severe racism was so wrong you got ill watching it, and you still can't sleep or eat.
Come up with other creative it was racist against blacks commentary and use it as a weapon

God, you had a good thread. Too bad you're such a faggot.

>Fascism: An Authoritarian form of government where Academia, Government, and Private industry promote rigid social mores and act in an alliance to harvest wealth from the Populace.
So, your publically-funded higher education institution will give extra credit to consume a private company's product.
How very interesting.

>implying niggers won’t be saving and putting them in their wallet where their DL/Voter ID belongs

Go hang out by the trash can after the showing is over. Plenty of people will give you their tickets. Hand them out in class too. Fuck your teacher.
Why not make you look up information instead of watching a bad movie?

Regardless of niggers or liberal college bias, its just lazy teaching. Fuck them

Actually, every tribe has a different animal that they worship.

So the guys with the shields worship the rhino, because they're powerful and solid. The giant guys like gorillas because they are also big and strong.

God damn it. Are you retards hearing yourselves?

PICTURE AND NAME?

Wow, free credit just for rummaging in the bins at your local theatre.
>dumpsterdive a fistful of stubs
>claim multiple extra credits

>Collect stubs from people leaving the theatre
>Ask for a lot of credit

Haha.

Turn it into a 'who can bring the most stubs' competition.

if you want extra credit from Sup Forums then find her home address and kill her in her sleep

Black Panda

This. is it really so hard.

Go to your local cinema and fish a ticket from the trash.

OMG I want to see it

You know racists here should see this movie. It could have been made by /pol trolls; its actually a slow-release red pill.
I mean, they have a scene where all the black people start grunting like gorillas.
I mean you gotta see it and think about how fucked up it is for a while.
Like, at the end of the movie, the King wants to reform the xenophobic elitist ways of Wakanda, to instead of going out into the nearby forests of Africa and helping the poor starving African fucks who are being enslaved, he decide that no, what he needs to do is set up an outreach center in Oakland.
I suppose that to some nut-case liberal in California this doesn't seem so ridiculous, but it plants a seed, I think, of how cynical and full of shit the elite left actually are.

Stop taking lessons from niggers lol