twitter.com/Violet_Letter/status/916197550834589696/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Violet_Letter/status/916197550834589696/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overpolished crap typical of Kyoanus.

>polished turd is still turd

>sees it getting progressively better looking
Oh that's pretty coo-
>gets to the actual end product with shaky cam and even more filters and effects over it
Sasuga

>Nice sketch gets nice color and animation
>Then a few filters to make it look gritty, giving it a bit more personality
>Then more filters saturating the image in brown and yellow
>And more and more until it was like looking at Homer Simpson's hairy ass

When everything was pretty much a shade of yellow, it got ruined. Too much of a mediocre thing is never good.

Looks good. VEG can't come soon enough.

Haruhi is shit anyways

I'd rather have less pretty animation that establishes a mood than clean and sterile animation for autists like you.

>kyoanusfags will defend this

>Reminder that Kyoanus dropped Haruhi for THIS.
If Kadokawa want to make more Haruhi, nothing is stopping them.

more like "Violent" Evergarden

>Sup Forums unironically hyped this up and defended this
>trailer implies it will be mediocre at best
This is going to end up at the season's night candle isn't it?

What are people like you so insist on revealing your ignorance of subject and idiocy?

If you didnt post, you`d still could feel smart. Now internet knows you arent.

End product has too many filters and Kyoani can't into action because there's no weight to anything, so business as usual.

ESL please.

Nigger please.

I wonder if it would ever be possible to have entire episodes of process shots done like this, sort of like audio tracks. Watch the episode on what level of detail you like.

Whiteboi please.

>calls others dumb while posting a reply riddled with spelling and grammar errors
This has to be an ironic shitpost. Though in the present day Sup Forums you never know.

>present day Sup Forums you never know.
>posts language complaint
Go back whereever you came from, newfag

reminder that new trailer in 14 days

>twitter.com/Violet_Letter/status/916197550834589696/video/1

Ok that's the definitive one then. Literally the one from AX had less post processing effects. I guess what we really watched there was a rushed production.

That looks like WW1.

Also, why are they using their rifles as if they're fucking clubs?

Part 1 = Ok
Part 2 = Look Great
Part 3 = Great
Part 4 = Awesome
Part 5 = Wut
Part 6 = What the fuck

I think this will be some "Backstory" scene or something. The pictures already looking great before they added filter and more filter.

Because using the bayonet is not cool.

It is a flashback scene.

I agree with one of the guys who replied on twitter. The post-processing goes overboard. It looks too busy.

I'd rather you fucking kill yourself and spare the world your shit taste.

Ah, is that so.

I think it's better if they just make the scene monochrome instead making it brown-orange like that.

Who hurt you?

God. He created philistines.

Pedro

>Then, I will also ask you about the worldview of Violet. We already talked about how you incorporated features of the European region for the world building of this work, but what is your take on this work when making its worldview?
Ishidate: The worldview of “Violet” is fantasy, but it’s not the kind of unique fictitious world that has never been seen or heard of; it’s basically the same as the history of the real world, so I believe we’re going to create a world from which the people living here will be able to naturally feel their lifestyles and routines. Based on the features of the European region, we also incorporated Oriental elements, such as Oriental culture and furniture that was sometimes depicted in the novels. I mean, tofu also exists in that world. In the anime, there are scenes in which the characters use chopsticks to eat as well, so I think it’s not an animation solely about European culture.

That being said, the key to building the worldview was electricity. Electricity exists in that world, but the infrastructure has not been fully developed, and normal citizens live using gaslights and alcohol lamps.

The fact that electricity is not widespread obviously means that there is no e-mail, and though the telephone has started being used at government facilities and some large companies, the means of communication for the general public is basically letters. Exactly because it’s a world where the value of letters is respected that the profession of Auto-Memories Dolls, who act as amanuenses for a living, exists.

>The background plays a large role in expressing a worldview through art, so what kind of exchanges do you have with the scenery staff?

Ishidate: As I had thought, making the backgrounds is hard… We can’t always go overseas location-hunting, and therefore, we could only construct the settings by relying on reference materials and imagination, so the scenery staff is going through trial and error.

Since many of the works that we have produced are set in contemporary Japan, building a fantasy world from scratch is a new challenge. I would like to make natural pictures that make the people watching not sense any incompatibility, and instead cause them to think it’s a history-packed scenery that feels like it exists in real life.

Because Violet visits various places on the continents through the Auto-Memories Doll service, a new place will appear in almost every episode. Please look forward to the landscapes of the new continents displayed each time as well!

>twitter.com/Violet_Letter/status/916197550834589696/video/1
Third to last was already perfect.

looks like blurry shit desu

Hahaha. Can't wait to mock Kyoani for their AUTHENTIC AND HISTORICALLY ACCURATE EUROPE with chopsticks and tofu. I am sure their characters also took their shoes off before entreing the house.

>AUTHENTIC AND HISTORICALLY ACCURATE EUROPE
Nobody ever stated that but you.

last three
>what A-1 would do
then
>what ufotable would do
then, the final product
>this is what we'd do
the yellow is too much though, they could have used a filter that's more green or something.

>KyoAnihaters are now so retarded and desperate that they have to mock their own delusions about KyoAni shows

4 was quite good, then downhill

Maybe this show might be good after all. I just hope it's not too much of a dramafest, but it looks beautiful.

>rushed product 6 months before release
hmmm

They rushed the first two episodes to show at events.

GET A JOB, lazy fatass

Why does this show have battle scenes?

Because it's action show (+steampunk science fiction)

Post war.

>watch video
Huh, looks good.

>read thread
>full of shit flingers flinging shit
I just don't understand.

Damn I thought it was about an android helping a guy write novels. Can't help but feel let down, maybe it's just a flash back?

No, it's a legit action show. By the way, there are also spies.

She was never an android

Yes she is. It's rude to lie to people.

Piss filter yellow ruined it.

Guess it was wrong of me to expect a light novel to commit to an interesting idea without diluting it with boring stuff. At least the anime will be easy on the eyes.

What is an auto memories doll then?

She is a cyborg, retard

The story is basically that the eponymous Violet Evergarden travels around the world as part of her job as an amanuensis and basically ends up acting as an emotional therapist for everyone who hires her. Some of these cases include a playwright who hasn't gotten over the loss of his wife and child, a terminally ill woman who is trying to organize her estate and legacy, a dying soldier who wants to let his family and girlfriend know his last thoughts are of them, a young scholar who's /r9k/ because his mother abandoned him, and an infamous war criminal who thinks Violet might be able to answer some of his nagging doubts about the past.

>Directed by the guy who did Kyoukai no Kanata

Thinking I'm giving this one a pass until every episode is out but the visuals look a absolutely stunning. Something tells me the main story is going to be underwhelming.

>retard
>calls other people retards
How does it feel to be the face of neo-Sup Forums?

Their in-universe equivalent of androids

Doesn't sound like an action show to me.

After watching the first episode, I literally didn't care about anyone other than Violet.
And even here, I didn't care about that much.

It was pretty as fuck though.

How is it to uninspired shitposter? She has mechanical arms while being human which makes her a cyborg.

Wikipedia says she was created. I think you might be wrong on the human part.

Oh Anonymous.
You don't even know when you're being fucked with.

>here
*her

This guy's right. Wikipedia is never wrong. My dad is Jim Wales.

Wikipedia doesn't say Violet was created. Liar

The war stuff is just what happens to Violet before she became a mailman. She fought in faux WW1 which is also how she loses her arms. So they need to adapt her backstory before they can keep going forward. If you want to see the stuff that makes the bulk of the story you can watch the trailers.

Thank you Based Kyoani

We had this thread 4 days ago

It was posted yesterday though.