AMERIMUTT EXPOSED

56% meme is about the percentage of Americans who describe themselves as white. Which is absurd, since anyone who knows the US knows that whites are at most 20% of the population. The vast majority of Americans are mutts with European coloration.
amerimutts = non-white traits + European coloration.

example of amerimutts: Miley Cyrus, Cameron Dias, Round Rousey, Chuck Norris Chris Weidmann, Andrew Anglin, Sarah Palin ...

>Being mixed & Looking Amerimutt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebb01F5oYQM&feature=youtu.be [Open]

>Black people looking Amerimutt

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rjg0rowYfuM [Open]

>Family Secrets: “Amerimutt Like Her” Author Learned Her Black Mother Spent Her Life Passing As White

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RXyrOPL5iJQ [Open]

>Amerimutt family embraces celebrated black ancestor

youtu.be/tPr5DvNHxK4 [Open]
>Meet The Woman Who Learned That Her Mother Passed As White

youtube.com/watch?v=oNiEBnOzgVw [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/15/usa.genetics
youtu.be/kJ1I0XKNf4M
youtu.be/2TU2yEvdFl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"The genes that build America"

theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/15/usa.genetics

youtu.be/kJ1I0XKNf4M

>"(...)Last year, Professor Peter Fine at Florida Atlantic University had an idea for an art class. He would gather a group of students to produce work around their idea of their racial identity. But as part of the class he asked them to take a DNA test that would break down their racial background. His bet was that most of the class - of whom the majority saw themselves as whites of European descent - had no real idea who they were.

He was right. Of 13 students, only one turned out to be completely European. The rest displayed a mixture of European, Native American, African and Asian genes(...)"

"(...)Yet, as millions of Americans take DNA tests, they are discovering a surprising truth: America's strict racial lines are, in fact, blurred. One-third of white Americans, according to some tests, will possess between two and 20 per cent African genes. The majority of black Americans have some European ancestors.(...)"

Fuck off JIDF

Me?

>oyvey in all fields

this is an excellent division tactic, good work!

Negroid lips ,dirty yellow skin ...

Look

Some of you pure whites are just ugly and fat

Accept it

Stop blaming your fatness on hapas and castizos

Also Reeves is a quarter asian

Andrew Anglin is pure white and his is ugly

>possibly
>I'm pale af, have acne lel

according to 23andme the mongrel Jew who looks like a bearded Chinese, MiKIKE Enoch ,is 100% European.

according to 23andme the mongrel Jew who looks like a bearded Chinese, MiKIKE Enoch ,is 100% European..

according to 23andme this mongrel is 100% European

youtu.be/2TU2yEvdFl4

23andme is bullshit.

I have friend who took the 23andme test and he got 70% Irish/English and 30% eastern european, but how he looks like?

He looks very asian and multiple times people thought he was asian; he has brown eyes, black hair, black beard, a flat nose, rounded skull and slanted eyes, although 23andme said that he gets 100% european, but the eastern european part gave him those attributes that's for sure, not saying all eastern europeans are like that, but this dna tracing doesn't consider this asian admixture in Eastern Europe due to multiple invasions, I guess.

Bump

Bump