Why does pol hate women so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZjJXMlNO-w
videos.files.wordpress.com/DYnpMztM/the-islamic-state-22answer-the-call22_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hate
they're just useless and serve no valuable purpose in my life. if i want a vagina i can rent one.

Women destroy civilizations from inside.

They have an inflated hubris that is destroying society

>they're just useless and serve no valuable purpose in my life.

>Women destroy civilizations from inside.

>They have an inflated hubris that is destroying society

pic so fucking related for these impotent faggot incels lmao

>North Star
More like Morning Star

Drink the blood Chelsea, Mommy knows best dear.

I don't need another person for fulfillment like you do cuck.

>t. woman

>implying we don't just recognize differences in sexes

>sage

Because most of them are useless for anything aside from breeding, and raising children, and then most of them don't want to do that one thing that they're good at, and will constantly complain about every aspect of it.

Could you even imagine how insufferable a man with a family would be if he constantly complained about having to provide for them?

man they love hinting at the firmament, from putting cracks in the glass ceiling to compairing the hilldawg to the center stationary point of our sky

Yeah, they are equal to males that's for sure.

Is her face made of melted wax?
The years did not age her well.
Positively grotesque, lads.

until you punch one

what south american shithole is this from

>I don't need another person for fulfillment

maximum faggot incel. forever alone. what a total fuck up.

>everything i don't like is females

totally confirmed my point there, sheep fucker. good job.

the united states of america

I love women enough to put them in their place before they hurt someone or themselves

>policia
california maybe

I'll hate you less when you begin kys (plural).

Well, for starters, they got us kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

>everything i don't like is females
How did you conclude that?
I don't like usury, convince me that females are responsible for usury.

vaginas with legs

Leftists can't meme.

They have lost there way in society and turned into mentally handicapped money grubbing whores.

That guy skips leg day

Useless beta. I would encourage you to work on yourself and make a family, but you're not worth that

Did you just assume that we don't like soft pussy in one sentence?
I personally hate their stupid demands for more power and stupid narrative of feminism, while they aren't even capable of handling these positions.
These women you are projecting in your question, possibly have/had unsatisfactory sex life, it was either incapable male or their fucked brains from exhausting diets, whose fucked their hormones, leading to females acting like apes.
Imagine three women, going to pub to do some business. I know for sure, some regret tears will be shed, some dress ripped, constant crying or shouting caused by intoxication, vomit everywhere, one of them will be fucked by Jerome near closest dumpster. Don't tell me otherwise, I've lived in London for some time, you can be Jerome almost in every pub.

>I don't like usury
>convince me that females are responsible for usury

nice non sequitur, dumb shit. just stop embarrassing yourself already.

>everything i don't like is a leftist
>fails to see the flag

yet another triggered faggot incel manlet with a tiny, malfunctioning penis spotted.

You mean Jews.

Never gets old

If you don't hate women, you don't understand them

Guaranteed I've fucked more girls than you

When I can no longer pay $3 to watch some camgirl diddle herself for about 5 minutes,

ONLY THEN will I respect women.

because Sup Forums is filled with incel, racist, asshole nice guys. That makes our vaginas drier than the Sahara Desert.

nice false cause fallacy, compensating faggot incel. try harder or take your Sup Forums role play somewhere else, little man.

This post gave me cancer, how can you be this down right stupid?

White knight cucks really are the most beta faggots on Sup Forums. Total brainlets too, completely unread, obvious redditor newfags. If these virgin losers had lurked Sup Forums for more than a week then they'd have already started with the Greeks. Get the fuck out fucking faggots.

women think and act purely on emotion
which makes them easy to manipulate,
giving them rights was a mistake

Hmmm wonder why? OH! That's right, because liberals allow them to do what they want while conservacunts force them to be breeding chambers and tell them not to speak when the men are talking. Talk down to them constantly, tell them they aren't allowed to be the breadwinners in the family, etc. Is this really that confusing?

women will do what they're told when force is applied

the faggot virgin incels are coming out of the woodworks tonight lmfao. your blatant projection and anecdotal evidence can't hide your true colors, fedora tipper.

kike detected

Women support subversive bs like refugees welcome and feminism. they can destroy your life if you marry one. princess complex becouse she have too milksags and slit. natural whores. now we have generations od sluts thatnks to our progressive hippie parents.

>GOOD RIDDANCE, ROASTIES!!
GOOD RIDDANCE, ROASTIES!!

I love ladies.

most women are not ladies. They are crazy men with tits.

>former first daughter Chelsea Clinton

hahahahahah you can just tell how salty they were when they wrote that sentence.
>s-she's the real first daughter!

Girls aren't going to fuck you just because you kiss their feet you know, loser. Pathetic.

So will you, it just takes more force. Your entire country is run on this concept, as is mine.

This

>women think and act purely on emotion
MOSTLY, not purely.

The "isthmus" (bridging nexus) between the amygdala (emotional centre) and frontal cortex (logic-processing region) is more pronounced in females -- giving them better "intuition" (lit. and interplay between said two regions), but poor concentration and, obviously, greater susceptibility to illogical, emotive responses.

We're all born with rights. Rights are something you decide to take it away. If you decide to take my rights away it's proof you hate me or at least don't consider me a person.

>towards equality
Huh wut ? what laws in America give women less rights than men ? Women already have equality & then some, what is this millionaire bint even talking about ?

The North Star, Sirius, is considered by Masons and other occultists to represent the highest spiritual ideal.

This is veiled talk.

And hating women isn't gonna get you laid either.

Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived

Actually it works more often than you think.

Because women in 2K18 are nothing but degenerate, filthy, entitled whores. Women and their cuck male enablers are destroying Western civilization. Everything that made our countries great is being torn down by women.

continued projection from the failed white knight spotted. i can totally smell the BO coming from you through your post alone you morbidly obese slob.

My woman agrees that women's rights were a mistake

And let me guess you want your kids to have a mommy with no self respect. Cute

I don't agree with her and I'd laugh at her for being such a moron. You see I will believe in women's rights no matter how unpopular it is. Know why? Because it benefits me.

And? I also know plenty of dudes that also vote for gibs, and cry about (((muh racism))) and other lefty crap.
And (((who))) created these conditions to occur in the first place? Attacking woman is attacking merely the symptom, not the cause of the malady.
And a satirical play written thousands of years ago proves what exactly?

>her north star
because she's already dead?

Do you have any like that in your country? I heard the V4 countries are doing pretty well.

is there a video of pic related?

The gender which does not build society does not deserve a vote within it. Look around you, the house you are in, the lightposts outside, the roads, every brick the composes every building. All done by men.

Women who wish to participate in politics and the work force are a negative burden on society. They should be focused on contributing to its future by making families.

I read all this and stll support my own rights. Triggered much?

What are you going to do? arrest all the nurses for being females? You can't do a thing.

Society is just a meme and a buzzword. I also don't care about "society" if it means I get no freedom. If I get no freedom or say over my life I have no stake in the society.

Nobody cares if you support your rights, you don't even get a vote.

No but I can and will break the laws. I will be a public nuisance until I die or become a martyr. Sucks you have to deal with me.

XD AHAHAHAHHAHA

I know a dude that refers to woman as queens and gets laid regularly. You're right when it comes to relationships, hookups, ect. You can't be a nice guy please if your goal is to get a woman interested in you sexually. Also, men usually do the initial perusing, and then if the girl likes you enough, she'll start to chase you. What you're doing is applying these facts autistically to every facet of life.

You aren't getting any, are you?

Also if you think building families is important than you have to put your money where your mouth is. You're asking women to build them saying it's so important but also saying it's not important enough to give them freedom.

Because their ugly and they smell funny.

* nice guy pleaser.

. We were naive enough to treat dumb sluts like equals and they gave us gender quotas, divorce courts, gay marriage, unlimited immigration, and marxism in schools.
My woman happily gives me children and I focus building our family through my labor, as it should be. What society needs. Because of women, single earner households are harder than ever.
lol

>The gender which does not build society does not deserve a vote within it. Look around you, the house you are in, the lightposts outside, the roads, every brick the composes every building. All done by men.

>Women who wish to participate in politics and the work force are a negative burden on society. They should be focused on contributing to its future by making families.

pure. impotent. fedora. rage.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU

>be supreme gentlemen
>call women "queens" and refer to them as "m'lady"
>call others fedoras
Pure projection incited by your anger.

So easy to spot em. Stay toasty, roastie.

In a word? Cooties

videos.files.wordpress.com/DYnpMztM/the-islamic-state-22answer-the-call22_dvd.mp4

And I should care about society to the point of making my own life far worse because? I should give myself zero autonomy because of the society meme?

Oh and I did none of this personally. Also I don't have this thing called collective guilt.

Also in your system if a woman doesn't look or act the way you want she's severely limited economically and often stuck with an abusive spouse. Sorry but I want autonomy and don't want to be stuck in bad areas.

The North Star around the time Moloch worship was big was Thuban, head of the serpent (Draco)

1) She looks like her sperm donor, Hillary's lawyer.
2) She had a nose job. Sometimes the female body rebels against the injury of "cosmetic surgery" and becomes quite ugly. Tara Reid is the most obvious Pedowood example.

reminder that this is who youre replying to

Happy International Women's Day

Society is a meme.

Your selfish greed is exactly why everything is so fucked up right now to begin with. This disfunctional loser society begins directly with the education that women give children all throughout school. When women were moderated, this wasn't a problem, now it is imperative to remove women from even some roles that they had actually traditionally completed. You have destroyed our school systems, our communities, and our societies.

Many women, if not all, know intuitively this to be true. My wife might have some vague fondness for her freedom, but we laughed as we watched handmaids tale and she kept commenting how much more functional the Nazi Christian society was.

Or this

it turned into one when we gave you rights hole