You will never have Tier 5 Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented information level clearance

>you will never have Tier 5 Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented information level clearance

Q clearance here
I could call in a drone strike on your grandma

good way to lose your clearance retard

But I have, it's called 'Sup Forums Gold Membership'.
Best shit leaks there.

>"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do"

What did he mean by this?

>oh noes my clearances
you faggots are parasites

Buy lockheed stocks

How can an entity so large and so controversial be impenetrable to whistle blowing and leaks?

Because the people in those entities care more about their work than politics and petty squabbles, and discounting the security protocols contained therein, they have little to gain from leaking, and everything to lose.

Cure for cancer and AIDS

Free energy

Just wait till you see what comes after Trump drains the swamp

how many trillions of dollars is the black budget. what would be a reasonable number to guess.

>Trump isn't President anymore
>just you wait!

Fuck. Off.

Do you JIDF shills ever get angry when you come to Sup Forums to shill and everyone instantly calls you a kike because you can't even hide being jewish on an anonymous imageboard?

I'd rather be a Rothschild and ask a Tier 5's boss to give me information

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that the Rothschild's total wealth was estimated to be somewhere over 500 trillion when you combine all their assets and properties.

I don't know if that is true or not but if it is, that is fucking SCARY

Someones knocking at my door wt f

>>you will never have Tier 5 Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented information level clearance

don't need it... I already know that shit anyway.

Listen to me right now. You need to walk to your room calmly. Quietly. When you're in there shut the door. Don't lock it.Take your pants off, crawl onto the bed, stick your arse up in the air and spread your asscheeks wide open. You're ready. Valhallah awaits you brother.

Conspiracy theorists think they own every sovereign bank.
Normies don't know of them/believe the Forbes list.
The truth is they have practically unlimited money simply due to 200 years of aggressive growth and probably 50 years of very low risk growth.
Their name is also wealth.

I hope there's a resistance larger than us that's actively fighting them, maybe an organization or coalition with old money and real power to take them down.

How come it takes 15 minutes for a reply?

pfft, i got Tier 10 Security Clearance. You're glowing

The Chinese?
Though that isn't in our interests either. Literally the devil you know.
>maybe an organization or coalition with old money and real power to take them down.
Not even Hitler actually did anything against the London based part of the family. No one in the West would 'actively fight them' because you'd win nothing.

I've heard about China not being fond of You don't see too many Chinese jews do ya? I mean by fighting their social poison. Racemixing, homosexuality, pedophilia and you know the rest. Something with more power behind it.

I have Cosmic Level Clearance.
Aliens and Demons are both real.